Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby soonyoung » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:02 pm

[Can you guys please not post out of character things on the role play thread? This is the second time I've had to say this.]
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:11 pm

Furenzied wrote:Citrine/ Thulite/ Citrine's underground home

Citrine didn't really seem understand Thulite's hesitation as he traveled further into the earth, some small glowing mushrooms slowly filtering out the darkness the further down they went. "Don't mind, I need to get some things and I don't want you getting lost, it's kinda a loopy place." Soon they arrived near a larger chamber with large clusters of the unfamiliar mushrooms dotting the walls and floors, a particularly large one near the end of the room glowing with a slightly blue color. "Hey Peter." Citrine cheerily said with a friendly wave to the over-sized fungus. Citrine continued to a corner of the room, digging around a pile of stuff until he pulled out a few shiny coins and a dull yellow watch. "There, should be fine now." he said with a satisfied smile before turning around and heading back up.

Jordie/ Former Military Sniper/ Hunting group

Jordie put out the cigarette he was smoking and sighed, adjusting the rifle around his shoulders. "Far side, past the large hill on the beachline shore, typically around the statue grounds." he took a drink from his decanter before scratching his neck and continuing. "Highly advise against conflict there, too many hostiles."

Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:12 am

(Purple D and Fire Opal are open for interactions)
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:55 pm

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Moonstone/Earth/Amused
Amber looked around "Oh sure, what kind of stuff do you like?" She smiled and stood up, watching as the drawing was washed away by the waves.

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣

Limestone/Hunters/Outside the temple/Calm

(Will write Limestone's later, because no one has tagged her)
╠╬¤╬╣
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mudmall0w » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:36 pm

((ok I really need to keep on top of this!))

Moonstone

Moonstone looked around "I guess I like shiny stuff... really Anything fun and exciting!"
HI!
im MUDMALL0W
My OC is marshmallow, she's a magical princess from a different dimension
mudmall0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:25 am

(Alright, let's see if I can do this)

Rock Crystal / Emerald

Alright, so summoning a copy of a weapon she couldn't handle might not look like the greatest idea, but Rocky had a plan. She had no idea if it would work, but she was running out of options. Especially since the weapon of her opponent was swinging at her at incredible speed. She took a deep breath (even though she didn't really need one) and swung the weapon to the top of the cliff. To her relief, it got stuck behind a rock.

She quickly swung out of the way to dodge the bladed weapon and started climbing up. Luckily, she was much better at climbing than at fighting. Making sure not to stand still for even one moment to avoid getting poofed anyway, she quickly reached the top of the cliff and rolled onto it.

There was no way the Emerald could get to her quickly enough. She was safe.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:40 am

Emerald didn't really expect the Rock Crystal to escape so quickly. He sighed, shaking his head. He could go after her,
but by the time he caught up, she would already have sent off everything she saw. It wouldn't change anything. He let his guillotine disappear and turned to look for Amber when he suddenly felt a tang of pain. He froze. Emeralds didn't normally feel much pain like that. This worried him. He looked where it was coming from, and found there was nothing there. It was just hurting. He quickly lifted his left arm and looked at his gem, inspecting it for any cracks or scratches. Instead, he saw a tiny black spot, just off the center of the gem, that was slowly, every so slightly, expanding. Emerald panicked. He knew what it was, and he knew what it meant.

And it was bad.

He covered his gem and looked around frantically for Amber or Thulite, not seeing either of them nearby. In desperation, he made a mad dash for the Temple. Emerald was hoping beyond hope that at least one of them would be there.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:12 am

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Moonstone/Earth/Amused
"Actually I should show you the temple before anything else." Amber flew moonstone over to the temple and walked inside to see Emerald, covering his gem in a panicked manner. "Emerald? Are you okay?"

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣

Limestone/Hunters/Outside the temple/Calm

(Will write Limestone's later, because no one has tagged her)
╠╬¤╬╣
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:26 am

Emerald jumped, not noticing Amber beforehand. After realizing it was her, he calmed down a bit, not moving his hand from his gem. He leaned against the table next to the couch, both feet on the ground. I... uh... need to talk to you and Thulite. If I can find Thulite. If not, just you. Come here. Now. he said quickly. He didn't seem to have any time to waste.

Because he knew he didn't have any left.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:51 am

Purple Pearl|Bisexual| Tags:Open| Crush:Open|

Purple Pearl was wandering around- she seemed to have lost her Diamond! She brushed her hair back, not sure what to do. The Pearl felt vulnerable and was starting to freak out. She found herself behind a large rock- nobody could find her there - except if they noticed the heavy breathing coming behind it.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me