Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby soonyoung » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:10 pm

Tazaria wrote:Sigh... hey looks it's a wild Taz coming out of hiding. I'm so sorry guys. Chicken smoothies just hasn't been my main interest at the moment. Especially with everything at school/home happening. The stress is getting to me so I decided today, what better way to spend my time than rping on CS! So i'm back! And I have no idea what is happening or even if I am allowed to rp still. Anyone care to enlighten me...? hehe.))

[You shall be charmed by Ahua, I'll give you the recap at P.M]
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Rock Crystal / Emerald, Fire Opal, Purple Diamond, Purple Pearl

White Diamond was going to shatter her. If the Emerald wouldn't manage to shatter her beforehand. Stupid Emeralds. They should all have been shattered a long time ago. And while she was lucky that the blast had missed her, now that the rock was gone she was completely exposed. She wouldn't be able to avoid her forever.

Out of the corner of her eyes, she noticed Purple Diamond scooting away. She had to follow her. Well, at least the Fire opal stopped bothering her. Now she only had to deal with the Emerald. And she had an idea. Not a solid plan, but an idea.

She dove out of the way when the guillotine came straight at her, missing her by a hair. However, instead of running away, she grabbed the chain. She wrapped her arms around it for a better grip and held one finger near her gem. She death glared at the Emerald. She wouldn't give up easily.
Last edited by OrangeLeaf on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:33 pm

I forgot how I set out my stuff even if it was simple and I cannot be bothered looking back right now so imma roll with whatever))

|Ezra|Tags; Open|
Padding along the shoreline, the faint shape of a gryphon could be recognised if focused on. Her wings folded and head watching ahead. After the battle with the diamonds, Ezra was separated from everyone else. Why didn't she go back to the temple to find a gem to help her? Well, she didn't know. In fact, she didn't want any random gem. She wanted thulite. As she slowed to a stop to admire the ocean her mood saddened. She wanted the comfort of Thulite's scared frame beside her as waves lapped at her feet. She wanted his warm arms wrapped around her neck as she flew through the sky with ease, and lastly she wanted her friend near her. Slowly shaking her head, Ezra started off again in a steady trot as she approached the back summit of the large hill which held the temple On the cliff. Soon, beach city came into view, unnerving the big gryphon. Sitting down, Ezra let out a large sigh, smiling in the process.

|Onyx|Tags; Open|
Leaning on a large rock, focusing deeply on carving ancient symbols into it, Onyx let the time fly past. She didn't like keeping track of it anyway. After a small stone she had been using as a carving tool was too blunt to use, the black gem stood up angrily. Huffing, she tossed the rock hard in the direction of the temple. Shaking her head, the now calmed gem snorted slightly and put her hands on her hips as she observed the half carved rock in front of her. "Great! Now I have to find another stone," she complained, stalking off in the direction of the cliff underneath the temple.

This wasn't proof-read btw))
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:55 am

Purple Diamond

Viola didn't want to leave he Emerald by himself, but she knew he could take care of himself, and she had to flee, she didn't want to be discovered by White Diamond, then everything would be ruined. So while the Rock Crystal was distracted, she kicked her feet up from her sitting position rolled backwards, taking her two Gems in hand as she rolled and flipped to her feet, turning and running as fast as she could in the opposite direction, her large, thunderous footsteps making the ground shake slightly with each step as she ran.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:13 am

Emerald let Purple Diamond run off, somewhat understanding why, and returned the death glare at the Rock Crystal. The two stared for a moment as the thunderous steps of the Diamond faded away. Emerald burst a wicked grin. I'll give you credit. I didn't expect you to do that. But you just put yourself in a very unfortunate position. he said, grinning. He quickly let go of the chain with one hand, holding steadfast with the other. With his free hand he reattached an arm enhancer and grabbed back onto the chain with the enhancer's fingers. He quickly sent a powerful blast of energy through the chain directly at the gem on the other side. If she held on she'd be shocked to oblivion, or at least back into her gem. If she let go she'd be giving him back his strongest and deadliest weapon. It was a split decision, and the Rock Crystal had a moment to decide.

This was gonna be an entertaining battle for Emerald. He'd been needed something like this for a long time.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:19 am

Anyone open? Also, is white diamond on earth or something?))
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Citrine/ Thulite/ Citrine's underground home

Citrine didn't really seem understand Thulite's hesitation as he traveled further into the earth, some small glowing mushrooms slowly filtering out the darkness the further down they went. "Don't mind, I need to get some things and I don't want you getting lost, it's kinda a loopy place." Soon they arrived near a larger chamber with large clusters of the unfamiliar mushrooms dotting the walls and floors, a particularly large one near the end of the room glowing with a slightly blue color. "Hey Peter." Citrine cheerily said with a friendly wave to the over-sized fungus. Citrine continued to a corner of the room, digging around a pile of stuff until he pulled out a few shiny coins and a dull yellow watch. "There, should be fine now." he said with a satisfied smile before turning around and heading back up.

Jordie/ Former Military Sniper/ Hunting group

Jordie put out the cigarette he was smoking and sighed, adjusting the rifle around his shoulders. "Far side, past the large hill on the beachline shore, typically around the statue grounds." he took a drink from his decanter before scratching his neck and continuing. "Highly advise against conflict there, too many hostiles."

there should be a few people open I think, and I don't know about the location of WD myself, sorry.))
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Draxel / Black Marketeer, Heavy Weapons Expert / Hunting Group
As Jordie spoke, many people around the table nodded and mumbled about what they were going to do. One man, sitting on the opposite side of the table, pointed to a small gap where the cliffside comes close to the shoreline. That. There. A natural choke point. We can nail one of 'em real hard if we catch 'em there. he pointed out. Jordie, you're a great sniper. Say one of 'em walks through there. You could take 'em out with a nice shot from the cliffside. Me 'n the rest of the gang could pummel 'em from the ground with our own bullets, and they wouldn't see us 'till it's too late. We'd be hiding right behind the cliff side and they'd never see us comin'. he suggested. Draxel was an action man. He'd be up front and personal with these "gems" and blow them to bits with his favorite minigun. If these "gems" weren't supposedly so strong.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:36 am

Jade /Plant Growth /She, her /beach shore /Open

Jade grow more flowers and held one of them .Her white eyes twinkle as she stares down at it .Oh how she loved plants .She sits alone playing with them before standing up .She was tired of being alone ...She needed to see other gems .She deicided to head for the temple .She wasn't sure about seeing ,thease gems that were her but ...It would be someokne and even if she had to fight it would still be nice to see anouther gem.

(Oh Jade don't be foolish)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:06 am

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Moonstone/Mars/confused
"How about I take you to earth, it's the nice planet over there if you didn't know, I'm gonna guess you did..... but there are some really nice things on earth."
Amber said both trying to lighten the mood and trying to make sure this gem wasn't going to be an enemy.

❃ ❁ ❃

(Amber was also trying to get mud to POST ALREADY.)

╠╬¤╬╣
Limestone/Open/Bubble Room/Calm
Limestone jumped down from the head and ran over to the temple entrance, she teleported over to the room doors and then over to the warp pad. She went to the bubble room, sat and stared around.
╠╬¤╬╣
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me