welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:04 pm

sorey | 17 | male human | hallway | noctis, group

Sorey didn't initially respond to being called after; he didn't recognize the name 'Prompto', and he'd already been out in the hallway before then, so when he heard someone right behind him, he blinked his green eyes and turned, a somewhat surprised look on his face.
    "...hi there. Can I help you?" he asked, smiling a bit before it faded -- and then blossomed into a brighter one again upon hearing an apology, shaking his head. "No, don't worry about it! It's okay," he chirped, before he turned back around upon hearing the woman's authoritative voice fill the hallway again. Huh..?
    White room. That..he'd been in a white room. Glancing down, he was reminded again of his new clothing, although it took him another good, long moment before he finally perked his head up with an audible, "Oh, right! That's me." He didn't feel much embarrassment upon realizing he was talking aloud; after all, talking to Mikleo and the other seraphim often replicated the same look when he was in public. No one else could really see seraphim. He hesitated, though, before stepping up, glancing back again at the man who had mistaken him for another; he was wearing white, too, right?
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minigunner » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Celestia Ludenberg ! Black Room ! Open
Celestia rolled in her new bed,thinking about how comfortable it is. My bed never felt like this before. Unfortunately,she rolled a little too much and fell off the bed. Ouch,she thought. I better get up now.As she was trying to gain control of her feet,she accidently caught a glimpse of the room. Inside the room,there were only two beds, one desk in between and no windows. I've never seen this place before,she thought. She looked around the room,but there was nothing to be found besides the furniture in the room. All of a sudden,she heard a voice coming from the outside world,so she decided to open the door in front of her. When she opened the door,she saw other people,peeking out of their dorms. Their doors were of many colors,ranging from green to blue. And then she looked at her own door,and it was a coal black. Not a bad color for a door,she thought. However,a tall woman has caught her eye. She was wearing a white dress,and was walking down the hallway. She then stepped out of the room,following the woman with other people.

(just for a heads up, my form has been accepted by novelle)
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vigilante Wolf » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:33 pm

Noctis / male / 20 / FFXV / Sorey , group

A sigh of relief escaped Noctis' mouth to hear the kid in front of him didn't get angry or anything for accidentally mistakening his identity. It was so odd though, this kid sounded so much like Prompto. It was crazy how similar it was. Though seeing that smile, Noctis couldn't help but awkwardly smile back. "Good..." he finally said in relief after chuckling slightly.

Though Noctis soon turned around as well after hearing the womans voice as well, and seemed like he wasn't the only one who heard it since the kid next to him also turned around. Was the white door he came out from... Glowing? And who was that standing next to it--? Residents of the white room-? He slightly jumped a bit when the brown haired male next to him pointed it out it was him. Well, at least one of the residents were him.

Noctis blinked when he glanced back at him and he looked down, oh right. He was also wearing white. Guess that means him too. He walked over following the younger males steps. "I think you mean... That's us." he smiled shooting a glance at the green eyed kid before turning his glance back at the woman. What does she want..? Why was she calling them forward? Noctis couldn't help but wonder, would he find himself like partners or something with this kid? I mean they both seemed to be from the same dorm color and such... That must mean something...
Vigilante Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:46 pm

The Once-ler | Male | 20 | Blue Jasper | Dr. Seuss | Amber | Group | Eleven

The Man, seeing no signs of his equally tall Wife, gave up looking for her, however, he did spot a young girl about the age of 12 with the same colored clothes as him, with a buzzed haircut; Could she be his roommate? He gently pushed between the group to walk beside her, pardoning himself with a few "Excuse me." and Sorry. He looked down at the girl, trying to see if she was friendly, not really paying attention to the Lady in White, much less the White Door...
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:49 pm

headmistress kholina

xxxxShe smiled sinisterly at the man who stepped up, before looking back at the rest of the group. "You all must be so very confused." She cooed, putting her hands together. "I assure you it will be alright, just don't stay up after midnight." She opened the glowing door, and cold mist flowed out. It was impossible to see the inside, since the mist was thick. "Is your partner here, or did they stay behind? If so, I am sorry for your loss." Her crooked smile did not waver, as the area around seemed to get colder and colder the more the door stayed open.

amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - open

xxxxAmaros watched with suspicion, his golden eyes cautious. The door was pulsing with energy, and it seemed like some sort of portal. He didn't like it; he hoped he wouldn't be one of the ones going in there, and by the looks of it, only people wearing white were going to.

ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - open

xxxxRuel watched, eyes wide. Stufful's did as well. His skin tingled at the cold creeping in, and he wished the best for the two in white.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:57 pm

Maya~ I was really starting to get creeped out. ""Why does she remind me so much of Rita Ruplusa." I said to myself. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a person(Ruel) I decided to walk over to him. I put one of my headphones off one of my ears. "Hello there." I said to Ruel.
Jason~ "Rita Ruplusa is probably behind this." I said to myself. I saw a flash of light recognizing the purple power coin necklace. The only person that made the power coin into a necklace is none other than my childhood friend Maya Cain. "I'm so glad Maya is okay." I said to myself.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:59 pm

blaise|red|male|tag/s - open|location - hallway

You could feel the tingling sensation of cold dancing across your skin. You didn't like it, but it didn't make you feel as uncomfortable as you may have thought. You just preferred heat over the lack of it.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - open|location - hallway

The cold bore down upon you. God, you hated the cold so much, it was so easy to get cold. You pull your arms around yourself, wishing that you'd a jacket, or a blanket at least. You were naturally cold-natured, so it was easy to go from room temp to freezing, and soon you couldn't properly feel your fingertips.

It was at about this point in time, you decided that you hated this woman. She was making you suffer, and probably was the one to kidnap you.

I mean, on the bright side, at least it wasn't Monokuma...
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:10 pm

The Once-ler | Male | 20 | Blue Jasper | Dr. Seuss | Normal

As the chillingly cold mist swept through the hallway, The Once-ler seemed completely fine
In fact, he enjoyed the coldness of the room, considering he hinself was probably made up of ice to a tiny extent, he had dealt with colder places than this, much colder. He closed his eyes and sighed, letting the breeze dancing through his hair as he took a deep relaxed breath, waiting to walk inside the room...
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Eleven|Amber Room|

Eleven looked up at the tall lanky man. The girl wasn't exactly paying attention. She was confused as to where she was and what she was doing. She noticed he was also wearing amber. She made note of that, and she looked to the door. She realized now that her friends weren't there as she grew a tad scared

" Mike?"

She whispered.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Jason~ I wondered who my roommate was. It was getting cold in here.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me