welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby puppypillar » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:13 pm

xxxxYou know school? Some people hate it, some people love it. Some people feel like the summers are the bests but some others disagree. Whatever you think, almost everyone has went to a type of school. But you wouldn't expect to be put back in when you're an adult, or be suddenly transferred from the one you're already in? It doesn't seem probable, but guess what. It happened. Wherever you were, whatever you were doing, you were knocked out some way or another and woke up in a strange.. dorm? A bed? It looked like something from a boarding school. Across from you is another sleeping person, another one that was taken to this weird place.

Along with that, there are no windows. It is only two beds, a desk and an empty bookshelf, and a rug laid in between the beds. Nothing else but a white painted wood door. You open it. Outside, there are many other heads peaking out from poorly painted different color doors, looking just as confused as you do. The hall is lit with candles, a warm light coloring the maroon based area burnt orange. A woman in a white suit walks down the hall, her high heeled shoes making little thumps against the thick carpet. "Come on, come on!" She shouts, an urgency but also excitement ticking in her voice. "You are going to be late for the admission!"

Now, you are forced to follow, as the candles start going out as the lady in white gets further down the hall. Something warns you that the darkness behind the candles isn't so friendly..
Last edited by puppypillar on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 9 times in total.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Academy of..? - multifandom - wipdnp

Postby puppypillar » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:44 pm

1> follow the usual chicken smoothie rules!
2> you can have two characters (unless I change my mind)
3> you cannot be your own roommate or be your own crush. basically if you have two characters they can't have crushes on each other or love love each other
4> try to keep genders equal and be diverse.
5> no bad grammar or spelling. also, please post at least three sentences and not these kind of sentences: "She smiled at him."
6> try not to be too graphic, and for anything bad please fade to black or not do it at all. (CS rules!)
7> I accept all sexualities for characters
8> i need a two people to help me with the staff of the academy, basically i need them to be mods. but, they will most likely be spoiled about the story line and can help me make it. they will have to play one or two staff characters to help. if you want to be one of these just as me in pm or on the discussion thread.
9> no codeword because i trust people
10> no overpowered characters please.
11> every character has to be from the ages 11-28. If they are like 900 but look a different age or act the age limit that's fine
12> no unnecessary drama in the ooc talk (out of character)
13> they have to be humanoid. like very humanoid.. other things freak me out? i have a vivid imagination and imagine stuff realistically.. i don't know how to explain it.
14> make your own form please!
15> please post forms on the discussion thread.
16> if there is anything else i'm missing please help me out.

DISCUSSION THREAD
Last edited by puppypillar on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Academy of..? - multifandom - wipdnp

Postby puppypillar » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:13 pm

roomates
every pair of roomates will have to wear plain pattered clothes of the room's color
white room -- open open
red room -- kano & blaise
green room -- alexander shepherd & foster (deceased)
teal room -- clara ridge & runa mokun
purple room -- victoria kit & ruel ovpen
black room -- celestia ludenberg & azriel
maroon room -- amaros & open
yellow room -- open & open
gray room -- the author & jason stark
amber room -- open open
Last edited by puppypillar on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:51 am, edited 18 times in total.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Academy of..? - multifandom - open & accepting

Postby puppypillar » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:46 pm

nevele. wrote:bump]]
puppypillar