||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:38 pm

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Human ::Apperance :: Kidd x
              indentStiles Eyes Widened When He Suddenly Felt Kidd's Arms Around Him And He Laughed Hugging Kidd Back Awkwardly With His Long Arms. "Its Cool, Im Happy Helping" He Blushed Not Use To Things Like This, When Kidd Pulled Back He Moved His Arms Back To His Side And Thought Back On Kidd's First Statement. "Would't It Be Cool If I Was Like A Secret God?" He Laughed And Shook His Head Knowing It Was Most Likely A Mutated Strain Of DNA He Had Or The Werewolf Was Just Weird. "What Luck Though? That I Conveniently Slammed Into A Werewolf While Trying To Get To School" Stiles Rolled His Eyes As It Made Sense Why He Fell When He Ran Into Him. Werewolf Powers.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:25 am

((Anyone open for Angel?))

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daveed.diggs » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:51 am

//I'm back. Can I have a recap for the roleplay, and a repost from Natasha (Alex)

oh my god
you're
★thomas jefferson★

hamilton

"get it how or live til you get it, get it in"
clipping.-work work

daveed.diggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:19 pm

[quote="NatashaRomanoff"]
        xA L E X x B A R T O N
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Werecoyote :: Apperance :: Open x
              indent Alex Ran Into The Field His Eyes Widening As He Almost Ran Into A Half Naked Aiden Waiting For Him. "S-Sorry" Alex Blushed Looking At Aiden's Pale Chest Surprised By The Boy's Tattoo's On His Arms. "Seriously Left Your Shirt..? Your Blinding Me With Your Paleness" Alex Joked Grinning And Threw His Hoodie At Aiden's Face And Leaned Against A Tree Waiting For The Male To Lead Him Wherever He Wished.

{ Repost! There's Also A Forum On Page 5/6 That Was Never Accepted. Stiles And Kidd Are Just Hanging Out And God Of Mischief's Character Was Accepted }
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:13 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kidd laughed a bit. "Secret God, eh? That doesn't sound like too bad of a deal for you. And it wouldn't be such a bad deal for me either. Having a God as a friend? I say heck yea," he said, smiling as he looked at Stiles. "Yea, you have quite the luck. I don't know of very many people who just run into werewolves... well, I don't know very many people who actually believe in them," he replied, "Well, it turned out good for both of us... You like werewolves, apparently, and I needed someone who kind of knew about them." He yawned slightly and rubbed his eyes. He hoped he would be able to sleep during the full moon. Highly doubtful but he needed the rest. The closer the full moon got the less sleep he was getting. He wasn't sure if it was because of some werewolf thing, or because he was just overly nervous.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:23 am

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indent "To Be Fair I Didnt Believe In Werewolves! I Wasn't Stupid Just Hopeful. Like Who Doesn't Hope That Theres A Secret Fantasy World" Stiles Laughed And Stood Up Walking Over To His Dresser And Looked Through His Drawers And Pulled Out A Worn And Faded Gray Starwars Shirt And Looked Back At Kidd. "Look Away My Paleness Is Blinding" Stiles Laughed And Took Off His Shirt And Replaced It With His Favorite Starwars One. He Sat Back Down On The Bed And Rubbed His Eyes Tiredly And Looked Over At Kidd. "Sorry It Gets Really Freaking Warm In Here" He Blushed And Folded His Arms Over His Chest Absently.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:00 am

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

"Yea, true. I wonder if there are other supernatural things.. I bet there are. There could be a while world out there that we're just barely starting to tap into," he said, his voice a bit excited. But at the same time he was a bit scared at the idea. What if this whole werewolf thing got him into a lot of trouble? Because, while there are good supernatural creatures, there are a lot of bad ones. And if he was bitten and if a werewolf attacked Stiles, that meant there were dangerous werewolves out there. And what would happen if one of them found out he was a werewolf too? What if they decided to pick a fight and eliminate him? He knew for sure that he wouldn't be able to protect himself. Werewolf or not. He had no idea what he was doing. Kidd pulled himself out of his thoughts when Stiles got up and walked to the dresser. A chuckled at Stiles and glanced down as Stiles changed. Though, he couldn't help but spare a glance a couple times. He looked a him when he sat back down and shrugged. "It's alright. I prefer warm rather than the cold," he replied.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tartan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:45 am

(Hey, could I please reserve a human girl and a Supernatural boy and girl please Or is that too many?)
Tartan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:48 am

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indent "I Mean I've Done Research On Other Supernatural Creatures, But Not Nearly As Much Evidence Was Produced. Theres Some Subspecies Of The Shifter Species, Were-coyotes And Were-jaguars Are Apparently A Thing" He Laughed With A Small Shrug Not Knowing For Sure, The Werewolf Species Had More Evidence And He Could Find Family Tree's And Follow The Bloodlines Through History. "Oh..Umm I Should Warn You About Hunters" Stiles Blushed Realizing He Left Out That Key Information About Being A Werewolf. He Grabbed One Of The Notebooks And Handed It To Kidd, It Was The Only One He Had On The Subject Because They Weren't Nearly As Interesting As Claws And Fangs.

( Thats Alright Fireflight! )
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:33 pm

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

"Were-coyotes? Were-jaguars... that just seems weird," he said with a small laugh, "Though, I guess it's really not that hard to believe. If there can be werewolves then I guess there can be all that other good stuff." His smile quickly diminished at the mentioning of hunters. He looked at Stiles for a couple seconds and tried to tell if he was joking or not. Then a notebook was handed to him. "H-hunters?" he muttered and looked down at what he was handed. He started to flip through the pages and read through different things. Fear dripped into him and he quickly pushed the notebook away. His hands shook lightly and he flopped back on the bed. Though, this time he rolled onto his stomach and buried his face into his arms. "I'm going to die," he said, his voice muffled from the blankets. "There's no way I'm going to survive this..."

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me