Fifth wave roleplay: closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fifth wave roleplay: closed

Postby Medieval Witch » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:06 am

Tommo chuckled as he watched the two until lunch was over. Seemed someone had a little crush.

Jazzy finished her meal and followed the others to learn how to clean up before they had to go to training. Tommo was nervous for jazzy to train. He didn't know how it would end
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:15 am

Arvis stuck close to Tommo as usual. He had been there for a few days but was still unsure of the people (both squad members and not) so he kept close to the only person he truly seemed to know. Arvis understood that Tommo would probably become sick of him soon and leave him but he had it enjoy it while it lasted.

Lucian couldn't sleep. Sleep didn't seem to come to him and no amount of alcohol could help him along into unconsciousness. Lucian gently opened the door to Hollyn's room, stepping in and closing it again. He stood and he watched, eyes gently grazing over her figure as she peacefully slept.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:29 am

Abbigail finished up and helped Jazzy clear up despite Tommo being there and helping her too. She followed the older men to train, not her favourite activity.

Defiance made her way into the training room without hesitation, she loved this part.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Jazzy looked around, completely unsure of what to even do. "what now?" She asked abbigail softly

Hollyn slept soundly, not waking when Lucian emtered her room. She awoke at the break of dawn, going to the living room to find Lucian tiredly sitting on the couch. "no sleep?"
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Lucian took a deep breath and looked kve r at her. He ran a hand through his hair and shrugged. "Not much." He admitted, taking a quick glance at the emptied bottle of drink. "You get a good sleep?" He asked.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 pm

Abbigail also looked around, "well it's mostly sparring but they usually don't get new or small kids doing it. Usually." She repeated as nothing was ever for certain with them. "I just like to punch a punching bag, makes me look like I'm training, and gets out a bit of anger." She admitted, walking over to a bag.

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:21 am

Hollyn nodded and sat with her legs crossed on the couch. "well...so what do we do now?
(Should chase return to them?)

Jazzy followed abbigail and watched as she gave the bag a few punches. Jazzy hit the bag with a grunt and fell onto her bottom when it came back to hit her.
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:35 am

(At some point, I suppose he'll find them at lights out)

Abbigail couldn't help a small giggle. "Are you alright? You've got to step back from the bag after you punch." She told her, a little late. She offered Jazzy a hand up. "It's alright, it hit me first time I did it"

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:33 am

Lucian shrugged. "I have no idea, I'm not very good at this." He admitted, giving her a shy, quiet look over his shoulder before glancing away at the boarded up window.

Arvis watched Tommo as he watched his younger sister. He was so soft and cute when around her and it was a side that Arvis hadn't seen before. He liked it.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:16 am

"ohh" jazzy cooed she hit the bag again and went to step away but again it smacked her. Before she could hit the ground a familiar set of strong hands caught her.

"Are you hitting the bag or is the bag hitting you? He asked teasingly . "Here try again". Tommheld her sweetly and guided her hand to hit the bag. Jazzy grunted cutely and swung at it and tommo used his hand to protect her from it. Jazzy smiled widely "I did it!" She burbled
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me