Fifth wave roleplay: closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Fifth wave roleplay: closed

Postby Medieval Witch » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:06 pm

Hello!
Welcome to my roleplay.
The idea for this roleplay is based off the book and movie series. "the fifth wave" by Rick Yancey and is not my original idea i dont claim any of this as my own.
If you have any questions just message me!

Its been months or maybe even longer since the waves began. You've lost track of time. Time doesnt matter anymore anyways when over 80% of the worlds population is gone. The others have invaded and taken over the land. The aliens. The others. What ever you wish to name them. The first wave was lights out. All the power, and electricity, went out all around the globe. The second wave was the earth quakes. They triggered floods and tsunamis everywhere you could imagine. The third wave was the most devistating. The plagues. The flu that killed nearly everyone. Then it was the others themselves. They inhabited our bodies and now we cant tell who is a friend, and who is a foe. And finally. The fifth wave, is us. The survivors. The young adults and children that have defied the odds and made it out alive. In this roleplay it is the fifth wave. You're alone. Will you find other survivors and try to stay alive together? Or will you be picked up by the military and trained to be a soldier to fight the others? Pick the world you want your character in. And check the descriptions below for more information.

So you choose to avoid being brought to the military base huh? Life won't be easy for you buddy. The woods are plagued with others. They're patroling every area they can to get rid of any humans. You dont stand a chance against them. You also cant tell who's an other and who isnt. So be careful who you befriend. If you choose "survivors on the run" you may roleplay how youre surviving, who you meet, maybe romances will be formed, maybe enemies will be made. Fights can be had. if you run into an other. Dont die. And good luck.

In this option you are a child between the age of 4 and 18 and you've been picked up from a refugee camp and brought to a military base to be trained to defeat the others. You will live under strict rules and go through rough training then be sent into battle. But have you been deceived into working for the enemy? Will you become a survivor on the run when you learn the agonizing truth?

With this last option you can be an other. You're not human. You dont feel how humans feel. You have one purpose and one purpose only for now. To terminate. You may fight with sirvivors on the run and only kill them with permission of the owner of the character. Or you can be half human half other and choose the side you belong on. Enjoy.

Here is the forms
Code: Select all
(full name)
(Picture of your character)
[color=#004000]Nickname:[/color]-
[color=#004000]age:[/color]-
[color=#004000]sexuality:[/color]-
[color=#004000]height:[/color]-
[color=#004000]weight:[/color]-
[color=#004000]survivor||other||or military child?:[/color]-
[color=#004000]personality:[/color]-
[color=#004000]history:[/color](this should include who they were before the waves unles youre an other   and should tell how they lost their families and got to where they are now)

Rules:
1) please have all posts be a minimum of 3, lines on a computer which is equivelent to 8-10 lines on mobile. This is the minimum per character
2) be friendly and respectful
3) make everyone feel welcome and wanted.
4)if you dont post for over three days then youre out so the roleplay can keep moving along. Please tell me if you will be gone for a while and why so I'm aware and i wont kick you.
5) you get three warnings and three strikes. Any time a rule is broken you will get a warning. If it is broken again its a strike.
6) dont powerplay
7) all of tess',s ruled apply

Have fun guys!:)
Last edited by Medieval Witch on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fifth wave roleplay: new and active

Postby Medieval Witch » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:07 pm

(name of character)||(age)||(username)||(page the characters form is on)

Jasaphere Bywane||4||oranjekitty||pg.1

Brooke Lakewood||18||Bluestar<3||pg.1

Sara Lakewood||16||Bluestar<3||pg.1

Hollyn Barry||17||OranjeKitty||pg.7

Sophia Helen||17||OranjeKitty||pg.1

Karen Lance||17||dragonheart48||pg.6

abbagail marie ||6||ascende superious||pg.4

Bailey blaze rider ||19||ascende superious||pg.4

Winston Carter||24||oranjekitty||pg.1

Tommo Bywane||17||"ripper"||oranjekitty"||pg.1

Nevaeh manning||18||"defiance"||ascende superious||pg.4
Last edited by Medieval Witch on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:08 pm

Jasaphere Bywane

Mommy no!
Someone help!

name: Jasaphere
Bywane
nicknames: jas,
Jazzy, jazz
Child

physical information

height: 3 feet
weight: 40 pounds
hair color: firey orange
eyecolor: emerald green

personality information

likes: cookies, candy, hugging, cuddling, playing, singing, dancing
dislikes: the dark, loud noises, leaving mommy
fears: the dark, getting owwies
+ traits: kind, loving, sweet, loyal
- traits:fearful, weak, helpless

weapons: cuteness
skills:she can make any bad situation good. And comforting people

history: her mother was told she couldnt have children so she adopted thomas bywane. After many years her mother decided to try for a child and after two years of trying she had jasaphere. She grew very close to her brother Thomas and they were a happy family. When the second wave hit is when jasaphere and her mother were seperated from thomas. Jasaphere became a survivor on the run with her mother until her mother died while protecting her from and other.

Winston Carter
I'm half and half but I still have more humanity than most humans now a days

Name : Winston Carter
Nicknames: Winny

physical information

height: 6 foot 3 inches
weight: 200 pounds
hair: light brown
eyes: ocean blue.

personality information

dislikes:. Argumentative people.
fears:none
+traits:will give his life for others, kind, loving, funny
-traits: strict at times

weapons: a large gun for hunting down those who arent others

history: none really he's an other.

Tommo Bywane

get in shape team, im the boss now

Name: Tommo bywane
nicknames: "the ripper"

Physical Information

height: 6 foot 5 inches
weight: 250 pounds
hair: dark brown
eyes: green
build: muscular

Personality Information

dislikes: disobedient squad members, children.
+traits: powerful, leadership, strong, ruthless
-traits: rough, strict, ruthless, powerful

weapons: knives and a large gun for shooting
skills: strategy amd survival

history: he is jasapheres older brother. He was a dopted by her mother as a baby because she was told she couldnt have children. When he was 11 she decided to try for a child of her own and two years later she had jasaphere. He became very close to the child and was very kindhearted and sweet. He was seperated from them during the second wave when he was out getting them water and searched for them for months. He was picked up by the military when he was wandering the woods and is now cold hearted and the leader of the squad.

Sophia Helen
A beautiful life doesn't just happen.
It's built daily by humility, sacrifice,
and hardwork

Name: Sophia Helen
Base name: Flower
Sexuality: Straight

Hair color: blonde
Eye color: green
Other: pierced ears that she has simple silver earrings in

+traits: Kind, slow to anger, patient, humble, confident, selfless
-traits: not afraid to stand up to anyone, defensive of the innocent, when angry she's vicious
Skills: fighting, flawless aim
history: Sophia grew up in a normal home. Happy family and a little brother. Her family died in the third wave while she was immune. She learned to fight in classes her father had always made her take. During this bad time she took refuge in a field of flowers. No one ever really travelled there until she was caught by surprise and taken to the military base. That's how she got the name flowers. The last time the squad went out she was lost in the battle and missed the flight back. She finds that kindness helps many people through this hard time.

Hollyn Barry

you've got to love with your life.
Like a fire burning strong
Til' the night has come and gone
There's a hope that lives in you

name:hollyn
section: survivor
personality: she is a very sweet, loving, and passionate person. She always sees the bright side of things and can comfort anyone. She is good as surviving any weather condition/ surviving in the wild in general. Her big heart sets her apart from others. She is very motherly and kind. She loves to sing. She is a woman of God and is very good at keeping her head when things get hard. She's wise for her age
history: her family died in the waves but she bid goodbye and kept going knowing they would want her to stay alive. Her life before the others came was glamorous. She was a singer on the rise to fame busting headlines around the world for her voice and the songs she writes. Through all of it though she keeps her humility and never brags.
family: her parents died in the first wave in a plane crash. She has no siblings.

you've got to love with your life
Like a warrior Fight,
lay it on the line
If you wanna see a change
You gotta love with your life

(Will develope more later)
Last edited by Medieval Witch on Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:16 am

Brooklyn Lakewood
Name : Brooklyn "Brooke" Lakewood
Nicknames: Brooke

physical information
height: 5 feet, 8 inches
weight: 150-160 pounds
hair: Hazelnut brown
eyes: Soft multicolor green.

personality information

likes: Throwing Knives, Sara, hunting, people she can trust.
dislikes: Getting to attached, being alone.
fears: Having trust betrayed.
+traits: Smart, Sly, Clever, social.
-traits: Cocky, hotheaded, rude.

Weapons: A HUGE array of throwing knives.

History: Brooke was the oldest of 3. Her brother, Jax, along with her parents, were killed in the second wave. After that, she gave up on protecting Sara and ran off. Eventually, she become lonely. She hated being alone so she set off to see if Sara was still alive. Happily, she found Sara and they stuck together.

[center]Sara Lakewood
Name : Sara Lakewood
Nicknames: None

physical information

height: 5 feet, 6 inches
weight: 120ish pounds
hair: Bright Blonde
eyes: Sky Blue

personality information
dislikes: Aggressive people, being held at gunshot
fears: Being Held at Gunshot.
+traits: Caring, kind, sweet.
-traits: Easily frightened, shy.

weapons: A small ring on her finger that twists out into a poisonous spike.

history: Normal life

Only 'cause on online, is probably why I posted first :3
Last edited by mileven♥︎ on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:18 am

You already know you're accepted haha
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:20 am

XD
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:13 am

Bumpity bump bump
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:27 am

bump
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:02 am

(I'll re-join. I will probably have less characters and change them up as I was getting a little bored of some of them.)

Annika (name incase I make another character/so I don't forget it.)

(All measurements E.G. height/weight, are guessed so 00.0" (000 cm) will probably not match))

[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjYwLjM2MDI1NS5UbVYyWldGb0lFMWhibTVwYm1jZ0owUmxabWxoYm1ObEp3LCwuMAAA/old-type-personal-use.regular.png[/img]
[color=#800080]18||Survivor||Tagged:[/color][/center]

Military kid:

Image~~
Base name; Defiance
Birth name; Neveah Manning
Nickname(s); None
Base number; 304
Squad: Ripper's squad
Gender; Female
Age; 18
Image~~
Hair; Dark brown
Eyes; Hazel
Height; 124.0 lb (56.0 kg)
Weight; 64.0" (162.6 cm)
Image~~
Positive traits; Humorous, light hearted, skilled, quick learner
Negative traits; Stubborn, snappy, rude, lack of people skills
Personality; She can have two sides depending on the day or situation. She can be fairly serious but from time to time may try to say something light hearted and funny. She isn't a girly girl but isn't a complete tom boy, somewhere in the grey area in between. It could be hard to get her to open up as she doesn't try to engage in conversation with many people and may blank those who talk to her which means someone would need great persistence and patience to even get her to like them.
Likes; Relaxing, running freely, proving others wrong
Dislikes; Heat, being proven wrong, challengers, taking orders
History(before waves); Secretly she hasn't changed much. She's always been secluded and kept to herself.
History(after/during waves); She doesn't tell people much about her. The camp she was in with her family was one of the first to be overtaken by the military. She was 17 when she was taken to the base and turned 18 recently but she didn't tell anyone.
Mother; (Deceased)
Father; (Deceased)
Brothers; (Deceased)
Sisters; (Deceased)
Sexuality; Bisexual
Crush; No one yet
BF/GF; No one
Pets; None
Weapons; M16 given for training by 'military'.
Other; No one knows anything about her but her base name.
Could die but much later on.

[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjcyLmY5M2VkYi5RV0ppYVdkaGFXd2dUV0Z5YVdVLC4w/niagra-faults.regular.png[/img]
[color=#FF40BF]6||Survivor||Tagged:[/color][/center]

Military kid:
Image~~
Base number; 463
Base name; Dodger
Birth name; Abbigail Marie
Nicknames; Abbi (Any spelling is fine E.G. Abby, Aby, Abi ETC)
Gender; Female
Age; 6 years
Image~~
Hair; Blonde
Eyes; Blue
Height; 48 lb
Weight; 47.7 inches (3.8 feet)(Guesses)
Image~~
Positive traits; Logical, can be serious, can be playful.
Negative traits; Not that smart but average for her age, impatient, stubborn.
Personality; Abbigail can be a typical 6 year old, playful and energetic but she can use logic and a little maturity to get herself through some situations.
Likes; Animals, nature
Dislikes; Thunder and lightning, being alone
History(before waves); She was quite an active young kid. School was hard for her but she got by, had a small close knit group of friends at school. She took gymnastics and a little bit of choir though she isn't great at singing.
History(after waves); As the first wave hit it wasn't much of a big deal to her, she wasn't big on technology. She lost her mother in the second wave who was out grocery shopping when the place collapsed around her, killing her and multiple other shoppers. Her father packed up and took her away from the city, they lived just outside the city and weren't too effected by the earthquakes or tsunamis. Just the two of them made a camp when the third wave hit. At first Abbigail caught the flu but it quickly passed, her father was ill from something different just after the second wave. It had been a few weeks they'd camped there.
Squad; Tommo's (when caught)
Mother; (Deceased)
Father; (Deceased)
Brothers; None (PM me)
Sisters; None (PM me)
Sexuality; Too young
Crush; Too young
BF/GF; Too young
Pets; She had a golden retriever with the generic name: Rose.
Weapons; None yet, will possess father's hand gun.
Other; Starts in the forest but will get caught eventually.

[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjY2LjAxMGJlOS5RbUZwYkdWNUlGSnBaR1Z5LjA,/im-fell-double-pica.roman.png[/img]
[color=#000080]19||Survivor||Tagged:[/color][/center]

Survivor on the run:

Image~~
Full name; Bailey Blaze Rider
Nickname; Bail, Blaze
Gender; Male
Age; 19
Image~~
Hair; Blonde
Eyes; Brown
Height; 69.3" (6"3) (175 cm) [rather tall and muscular]
Weight; 154.5 lb (70.1 kg)
Image~~
Positive traits; Smart, determined,
Negative traits;
Personality; Bailey was never that popular but he got along with most of his class members. He can sometime be serious but when he doesn't have to be he can be down to earth and chill as well as throw a bit of humour around. He can take on a leading role if no one else does, he is more of a second in command guy. He can be rather nice towards strangers but can be tough if he is giving orders.
Likes; Quiet, relaxing
Dislikes; Puns, over energetic people
History(before waves); Usually boy in collage/university. Didn't have a whole lot of friends. Didn't study very hard and partied quite a bit.
History(after waves); Stayed in him home for a few days after everyone else was gone. e got a tip off from someone telling him about the soldiers that were coming along the street soon. He left and lived in the forests.
Mother; (Deceased)
Father; (Deceased)
Brothers; None
Sisters; (Deceased)
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Crush; No one
BF/GF; No
Pets; Springer spaniel-Danny (Deceased)
Weapons; pistol.
Other; Blaze has a strong British accent and frequently uses the British curse "bloody". He also has a small limp which may not always be noticeable.

[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjU0LjA2NjUwOS5RMmhoYzJVZ1UyRjFibVJsY25NLC4w/prida36.medium.png[/img]
[color=#008000]22||Other||Tagged:[/color][/center]

The other:
Image~~
Full name; Chase Saunders
Nickname; None
Gender; Male
Age; 22
Image~~
Hair; Dark blonde
Eyes; Dark green/brown
Height; 155.5 lb (74.7 kg)
Weight; 69.8" (177 cm)
Image~~
Positive traits; Forgiving, easy, sympathetic, determined
Negative traits; impressionable
Personality; At the moment he is full Silencer, kills most humans he encounters. He's very good at doing what he was to do. Some day he may find a girl who at first slight will flip a switch in his brain and make him more human.
Likes; Shooting, quiet
Dislikes; Argumentative people, missing a shot.
History(before waves); His whole history can be quite confusing. There are two Chase's; the human Chase and the Other Chase. The Other Chase was downloaded into the body of an unborn baby, but has been dormant as the human Chase grew and lived. As the Others started the wave, the Other Chase woke up.
History(after waves); Chase has been doing his job since he woke up. He has one job and that is to eradicate the surviving 20% of the human race.
Role; Silencer
Mother; (Deceased)
Father; (Deceased)
Brothers; None
Sisters; (Deceased)
Sexuality; Heterosexual (Strait)
Crush; No one yet (See below)
BF/GF; None yet (see below)
Pets; None
Weapons; He has a riffle
Other; I was hoping he wold fall in love with a human ((For those who've seen the movie and/or have read the book it's much like Evan Walker.) and become more human. Anyway PM me if you're interested.

(PM me if you want your character(s) to be related to one of mine.)
Last edited by Ascende superius on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:26 am

No problem and you already know you're accepted <3