X-men Apocalypse Roleplay (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: X-men Apocalypse Roleplay (Accepting)

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:04 pm

"Ah. I see." Kath replied walking off toward Bobby.
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Natasha Barton wrote:
"Yeah, I fell and landed on my arm, it might be broken." Marie told him looking down. She was embarrassed that she'd gotten into this kind of Situation.

A few of the other students did as Logan had said and looked after Bobby. Pulling him away from Marie.

He nooded lightely. There were only two options now. He could bring her to the doc oder she could touch him and heal herself. He looked her in the eyes. A broken bone would need to heal a few weeks if she didn't wanted to touch him. "Use your powers on me.."
Hey, you with the pretty face! Welcome to the human race ♡
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:
"Yeah, I fell and landed on my arm, it might be broken." Marie told him looking down. She was embarrassed that she'd gotten into this kind of Situation.

A few of the other students did as Logan had said and looked after Bobby. Pulling him away from Marie.

He nooded lightely. There were only two options now. He could bring her to the doc oder she could touch him and heal herself. He looked her in the eyes. A broken bone would need to heal a few weeks if she didn't wanted to touch him. "Use your powers on me.."

"Logan, I don't want to hurt you, not again. The last two times I nearly killed you." Marie said leaning back it hurt, badly. She didn't want to miss class, and she didn't have to because most everything she did she could do one handed. Her body just wanted to pass out from the pain, so she did, falling back she blacked out.

Kurt walked after Katherine. Moving to see Bobby, he seemed to be waking up slowly. "She's gonna have Ice powers when she wakes up." Kurt said with a slight smile, he didn't like Bobby much
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:43 pm

"Damn!" he sweared. He would've be okay with it, if it had hurt. Why had Marie to be such a stubborn girl? He didn't like to see her that hurt, 'cause he already had seen her like that some time ago when this thing with Magneto had happened. Logan softly touched her face with his hand and hoped that it would work even if she was unconscious.
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:53 pm

Richlee wrote:"Damn!" he sweared. He would've be okay with it, if it had hurt. Why had Marie to be such a stubborn girl? He didn't like to see her that hurt, 'cause he already had seen her like that some time ago when this thing with Magneto had happened. Logan softly touched her face with his hand and hoped that it would work even if she was unconscious.

Her powers worked leeching energy from Logan, using his powers to heal herself unintentionally. Marie woke up and shut down her powers, though it was too late, her bones were mended. Looking at Logan she sighed. "You can't stand me being hurt any more then I can stand hurting you can you?" She asked him, a little amused
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Natasha Barton wrote:Her powers worked leeching energy from Logan, using his powers to heal herself unintentionally. Marie woke up and shut down her powers, though it was too late, her bones were mended. Looking at Logan she sighed. "You can't stand me being hurt any more then I can stand hurting you can you?" She asked him, a little amused

He just smiled after the pain was gone. "Sorry, but I had to do it. Feel better now, huh?" Luckily he had his healing factor and could have help her.
Last edited by Richlee on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:50 am

Natasha Barton wrote:
Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:

"Logan, I don't want to hurt you, not again. The last two times I nearly killed you." Marie said leaning back it hurt, badly. She didn't want to miss class, and she didn't have to because most everything she did she could do one handed. Her body just wanted to pass out from the pain, so she did, falling back she blacked out.

Kurt walked after Katherine. Moving to see Bobby, he seemed to be waking up slowly. "She's gonna have Ice powers when she wakes up." Kurt said with a slight smile, he didn't like Bobby much
"not very good friends?" Kath asked. She giggled a little.
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:16 am

katiegab wrote:Kurt walked after Katherine. Moving to see Bobby, he seemed to be waking up slowly. "She's gonna have Ice powers when she wakes up." Kurt said with a slight smile, he didn't like Bobby much

"not very good friends?" Kath asked. She giggled a little.[/quote]

"Not really no." Kurt said shaking his head.

Bobby woke up fully. "That freak shouldn't be in a school." He shouted pointing at Marie.

"You're right, so why don't you leave." Marie said growling at Bobby.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:26 am

Natasha Barton wrote:Bobby woke up fully. "That freak shouldn't be in a school." He shouted pointing at Marie.

"You're right, so why don't you leave." Marie said growling at Bobby.

"Stop it, Bobby!" Logan growled angrily. "She's not a freak. Nobody of us is ." He didn't liked this word. Humans often had called him a freak because he was a mutant.
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me