Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Timeline Refugees (Undertale/multifandom RP) (Open)

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Alphys and Here We Are||Themetale AU||Talking to: Springtrap

Both Alphys and Here We Are looked at the robot creature oddly when he said that he didn't have a SOUL. "What are you, exactly," Here asked. "We can tell that you're not just a robot without any life force inside -- we're sure that you do have some kind of SOUL equivalent, even if not in the way that monsters and humans have SOULs. We mean, Themes don't have SOULs either -- and that's what we are, we're a Theme -- but we have life force. It's actually sort of like a Theme is just one large SOUL, in a way."
"D-don't confuse him," Alphys said gently.
"Of course, of course," Here responded. "Sorry. But this person is fascinating. What's your name?"

Sans and Megalovania||Themetale AU||Talking to: Flowey

After they had finished showing around the newbie, Sans and Mega had nothing to do. They meandered over toward Grillby's, but they could tell that it was rather full at the moment, so they decided not to get involved in all that. (Or, rather, Megalovania was all for striding in there, but Sans didn't like the idea as much.) The two wandered out toward the edge of Snowdin, where golden petals stood in stark contrast against the white snow. Heh. Wasn't it a bit too cold here for these flowers to grow? That was part of why Sans liked Snowdin, after all.
Then the flower moved. Oh. Go figure. Sans hadn't known that there was a Flowey here, but he guessed that he probably should have expected this.
Megalovania sensed Sans' shift in mood and followed the gaze of the small eye-lights to the little living flower. "Flowey," it said, its voice practically a growl. One of the Theme's melodies began to play in its tension.
Sans, for his part, just stared blankly at the flower, eye-lights small and dim as he glared.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Flowey
An annoyed scowl crossed his face as Sans came into sight, his expression unchanging as he got closer. Great. There was something different about him, though. There was something following him around. A ghost, maybe? He wasn't really sure, but he didn't really care, either. Flowey knew that Sans had spotted him, and he sat there for a moment, pondering on whether he should say something to him or not. The flower ducked under the ground, reappearing a few feet behind Sans just a second later "Howdy, smiley trashbag! Who's your friend here? I-" Flowey cut himself off as he heard.. music?
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:37 pm

"I-it's nice to meet you, S-Springtrap," Alphys said. "What kind of, um, w-world are you from? I-I'm assuming that it's probably not a lot like the ones that m-most of us are from. You don't seem to r-recognize anyone here."
"Are there more living robots like you there?" Here asked. "We're just curious because Alphys and we built a robotic body for a ghost back in our home universe, but he was already a ghost with a SOUL simply fusing with a provided body. Actual living robots are rather fascinating, we'll admit."

(For both @Truffilo and @your best nightmare, you should probably look at posts from me directed to one another here so that I don't have to explain too much about Themes twice. Also, Here We Are go by plural pronouns and designations (they/them, "we/us", Theme(s) [instead of a simple singular "Theme" or simple plural "Themes"] usually, etc.) and Megalovania goes by singular genderless designations (it/its, etc.), which is something that might be weird to keep track of, but it has to do with Here We Are's backstory. (They started off as Here I Am before an experiment went very wrong, which I explained in the character form.) Did you both read the character forms for these characters?)
(Also, @Truffilo, yes, if Alphys died, Here We Are would die, too. Same for Megalovania if Sans died.)

Sans and Mega both paused, wearing matching expressions of slight amusement. So. Not from a universe with Themes then, huh? At least they didn't have to worry about Flowey's Theme showing up.
"Let me guess," Sans said in a casual tone that belied his disdain for the creature in from of him, "you're from a universe without Themes, then? That's most everyone here, to be honest."
Megalovania's smile was not exactly nice as it said, "I'm pleased to be the first Theme you've ever met, though you certainly aren't the first Flowey I've ever met!" Its tone was just... too cheery, underlaced with annoyance as its melody continued to play. "My name is Megalovania, and Sans is my Bonded. I'm sort of... think of fantasy worlds you read about in human books where mages have familiars. I'm kind of like that. I chose Sans as my Bonded, and he agreed to take me as his Theme. I'm now tied to his SOUL. We share emotions and all that fun stuff, but, more importantly, we share magic. When he attacks someone, I'm there to help hone his magic. I also provide quite epic background music, if I do say so myself." Its melody changed.
Sans' smirk became ever-so-slightly warmer. "It has an ego, I'll admit, but for a good reason. It's an exceptionally powerful Theme. I can't say I'm quite sure why someone so great would choose a loser like me, but..." He shrugged. "I'm not complaining."
"Please," Mega said, "I'm not just a powerful Theme. I'm the most powerful Theme, slightly more powerful than the esteemed Spear of Justice. And you, Sans, are no loser. I might not remember all of the battles we shared, but I know you well enough to know that you aren't lying when you tell me of all of the RESETs we've been through and all the battles I've helped you to win against this weed." It motioned its arm in the direction of Flowey.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:58 pm

(Lol I love the song that might play when you fight Sans.. I think it fits him better than Megalovania tbh. But Megalovania does sound a lot cooler

And I read the form for Sans and Megalovania but not Alphys, I should go do that, lol)

Flowey
He raised a brow in confusion as the theme spoke, his face going blank. And the the music changed to a much more obnoxious melody. Great. He already regretted this. What really annoyed him was how confident the theme was. Flowey frowned at Mega's insult towards him "What did you just call me, you annoying little parasite? And will you turn that crap off!?"
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:48 pm

"Huh, that's a shame," Here We Are said in response to Springtrap's statement about the other robots being gone. "Honestly, we're not surprised that your world didn't have monsters, seeing as our world didn't have anything like you in it. Can we run some tests and examinations on you back at the lab?"
"H-Here We Are, stop it!" Alphys exclaimed, her eyes wide. "D-don't do that! You'll scare him! You'll make him think that we only want to talk to him because he's a novelty or something!!"
"Sorry," Here said to Springtrap. "We're a scientist at heart, that's all. We didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. We're just curious."

(@Truffilo: Alright, cool. I thought so, but I just wanted to check.)
(@your best nightmare: Megalovania is honestly my favorite song, but, yeah, I do love STMPWYFS too.)

Megalovania was unimpressed with Flowey's attitude, calmly quipping back, "I called you a weed, I suppose the analogy to a parasite is not entirely off base except for the fact that my relationship with Sans is symbiotic, not parasitic, and, fine, if you don't like this melody, that's alright. I have an even better one."
Sans closed his eye sockets and smiled. This song was tied to a lot of bad memories, but it was also comforting, a reminder that someone always had his back right to the very end.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:57 am

(I bet you'll never guess what my favorite song from the Undertale soundtrack is LOL)

Flowey
He let out an annoyed groan as the song changed once again. This one sounded familiar somehow. But it was still annoying as heck "Did you not hear what I just said, you dumb, annoying, piece of garbage!?? I said turn. It. OFF!!"
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:19 pm

Fairytalehero wrote:Castel nodded "Thanks, do you need help getting somewhere? Or anything?" he wasn't sure how else he could help. He really just wanted to find a way to fight the crazy brat and get his timeline back
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:17 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on! Between my absence and MangoTree's, we've left the rest of you in a rut! My apologies. @Fairytalehero: You might want Castel to just "see that they look okay" or something so that he can go do something else instead of waiting for MangoTree to get back.)

Both monster and Theme(s) were surprised at how open Springtrap was to the idea. "R-really?!" Alphys asked, both shocked and excited.
Here looked similarly surprised and no small amount of confused. "Oh, wow, thanks!" they said.
"U-uh, when do you want to start?" Alphys asked. "I-I could go home right now and prepare, or you can come with...?"

Sans couldn't quite help but snicker at Flowey's anger. "Good luck with that, buddy," he retorted sarcastically. "It never shuts up until it wants to. The only one it listens to is me, and I happen to like this song."
Megalovania practically preened at its partner's praise and reveled in Flowey's annoyance, displaying its melody a little louder.

(Hmm... uh... Finale? Or maybe one of the Fight!Dance trio? [Ghost Fight, Dummy!, Spider Dance] I love those three.)

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:00 pm

"R-right, okay!" Alphys said, seeming nervous but happy.
Here smiled warmly, happy that everything was going well. "In that case," they said, "follow us to the lab." They floated off in the direction of Hotland. Alphys walked a little bit behind them.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:34 pm

Flowey
He growled quietly at Sans, but his angry scowl soon creeped into a threatening smirk "Sans," Flowey started off, in a cold, quiet, and threatening voice "if you don't shut that thing up, I'll make sure you don't have a brother anymore." He knew it was kind of a stupid thing to make such a big threat over, but he mostly did it just to see Sans' reaction.
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me