Elysium's Gate (A Cars/Planes roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Elysium's Gate (A Cars/Planes roleplay)

Postby Dusty Crophopper » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:20 am

Skipper - Tagging: Wren, Finn

"Hey, hey!" Skipper said here, narrowing his eyes. "All I am is your muscle?" he asked now, feeling her tighten that bag onto his back so it wouldn't move. "Mrph! All right! Well... if you aren't supposed to be armed then... I guess I can play the role though... I'd rather not... lose my livery." he said, a more mournful look crossing his features now. But as she didn't mention getting rid of his piston and crossed wrenches, he sighed with relief. "Whew! Good! For a moment there I was worried you'd be taking away the one thing I never paint over!" he said here. "But yeah... proceed with the rest." He muttered, listening to her cover story. "You got it... I won't mention the history other than the Wrenches, and after that... mum's the word." he stated. "Heh... pretty sure I can come up with a crafty cover story after all." he admitted here, letting her do her thing and start painting his livery over.

"Hmph... that car has no reason to just "get around." he said, frowning deeply. "I mean what is he? Female in every port kind of guy?" the Corsair snorted. "Heheh..." he broke out into a grin now to match her own. "Ooooh well... I would say shore leave in Baja DOES sound fun but... no, no." he said here, shaking his front. "Wouldn't ever hook up with someone like that." Finn approached them now, and Skipper raised his brows "Sure thing Finny! You ready?" he looked to his wife now. "I know I am!" he exclaimed, gamely, giving the agent a firm nod.

Dusty and Doc and Evil Cars - Tagging: Shadow, Blue

As the car and plane moved out of view, Dusty let out a sharp exhale here. "Hooooooo wow! Feels good to be away from prying eyes!" he confessed. He waited patiently for one of her relatives to motion them forward, then he nodded to Doc, letting him take the lead so he could watch out for him. Doc could only smirk at Shadow.

"Heh yeah well... I do tend to stick out but... maybe these crazy Japanese you know... I'm like some anime... thing." he chuckled here. "Whatever you call it. Pokemon!" the doctor said now, causing Dusty to break out laughing. But Doc wasn't so sure on the eye contact part, and he looked away slightly. "Uh... well I... I'll try... usually I'm not very sociable and avoid eye contact but... yeah... I'll keep that in mind." he gulped now, trying to drill it into his mind to keep up eye contact... don't look away... don't look suspicious.

"Um... OK." Dusty nodded here, trying to believe her words... trying to... force himself to be OK with this. "Yeah... yeah... it... it's gonna be fine." he sighed out here. "It's gonna be fine." He repeated. "Skipper be fine." he repeated after her. "We all want to stay out of trouble with the law so... yeah." He told her, following the "family" around. He paused though at her last statement, and he sighed. "Or... you'll find the life you want... and go away... because... no matter what... I'm still helping you." He whispered to her now. "Because... well... you're helping me... and the doctor... and that's something I'll never forget... honest." he told her gently, trying to keep his voice down.

The cars meanwhile snapped their gazes to Blue, and glared at her. "Get outta here!" one snapped. "Ma'am this is an official operation, and you're interfering with law enforcement." he continued. "Get out here if you know what's good for you. Otherwise we'll place you under arrest. Go back to the main terminal and steer clear. There are plenty back there to help you." he growled, moving in front of her to block her and keep her away from the main group.
Dusty Crophopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic-Poppy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 pm

((sorry I got tied up breaking Shadow with Leland things I CAN NOT MULTITASK OK))

Wren:
Tagging: Skipper, Finn

Wren laughed at her husband's gripping “oh come now! You said yourself you don't make a convincing doctor and the last thing we want is them asking you hard questions… you being muscle is believable anyway” she smiled and winked playfully at him noticing his touchy nature when it came to painting over things, she knew full well what his issue would be. “You know I wouldn't dream of painting over your insignia” her tone was soft as she soothed him “I know what it means to you, we just need to blur the lines when it comes to identifying you and with us getting off this plane separately they should have no reason to link you and Dusty together now… we will remove this once the mission is over, no harm done the stuff peels off when it's sprayed with the deactivating solution anyway” she finished and moved back to admire her handy work, the paint looked original enough.

Wren smiled as he continued to frown and grump over Finn’s… extra curricular activities. “It’s part of the job of an agent, they get information how they can… even if it means charming targets into bed. Besides I’m sure you had the odd girl in a few ports back in your single days, I know what you’re like” she muttered cheekily. Wren gave him a mock shove again at his grinning “yes well you can get Baja out of your mind, you don't need to go out looking for burgers when you have fillet steak at home”

As Finn approached it look all of her self control not to snicker at Skipper referring to him as Finny, it was nice to see him back to causing a little trouble though, it made her happy his character had always amused and enticed her.
“I’ve been thinking Finn, they are going to end up stopping us at some point. Do we have a story? Or do we just play it as if we are making a routine visit to our tokyo station?” The super corsair asked now, fully aware that this was going to be tight.

Blue:
Tagging: rude evil cars who are rude

Blue threw her nose up in indignation at the treatment channeling her inner snob she had never been spoken to quite like this before “I beg your pardon who do you think you are?!” she maneuvered herself between the cars and the oncoming jet in the distance “official my tail end!” she scoffed.
“If you knew what was good for you you wouldn't come at a veteran spitfire with canons when all you have on your side is a bloody peashooter” she mocked eyeing the rather feeble gun at his side knowing full well her armored hide could take far worse a punishment. “Now, I kindly asked you for directions, why don't you drop your attitude put on your helpful voice and be a gentleman… or is that above your mental capacity? I would hate to have to shop you into the powers that be because if this is an official operation I know full well you have no right to speak to me that way” she finished smugly refusing to break eye contact “if that's the uniform colour they insist on darling I would seek other employment… brown isn't your colour but it certainly matches your attitude”
Arctic-Poppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowWolfCelica » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:25 am

Finn
Tagging: UUUH Skipper, Wren

The Faultless caught the Corsair using 'Finny', though let it pass over him. He wasn't about to start a debate about a nickname he didn't even agree to. That is just... happened.
"Yes well... good" Came the lowered voice of the agent, frowning as he kept his eye on the window. "That's precisely what we'll say.... we're only here on a mundane, normal visit to our Tokyo station... I'm sure Holley will back us up on that. Skipper, can be under the normal guise of just visiting with his wife... he knows CHROME after all, no reason he can't visit" He said now, feeling the plane begin to stop.
"Right, get ready" He said now, beginning to move toward the side door, seeing the corridor being linked up in line with the plane, steeling himself silently.
"Just remain calm, and don't panic. They think they have the numbers... but they can ransack the plane, they can make all the quips they like, but they won't find the Hudson... and they didn't even know about Shadow, or Dusty. So I'm sure this will be fine" He spoke outwardly now, the doors opening, allowing the vehicles to exit, and make their way down the corridor. Finn led the way, frowning gently as he watched everything pass, glancing out the small windows, able to see the cars... and Blue.

Shadow
Tagging: Dusty, Doc

Despite the seriousness of the situation, Shadow found herself giggling at Doc, shaking her hood a little. "Do you even know what Anime is old man?" She said in a more affectionate way, as opposed to insulting, though Dusty laughing only spurred her own laughter on.
"Yes Hudson... you're a Pokemon" She chuckled, before slowing a little again. She kept sweeping her gaze, to make sure they were clear, being joined by one of her second cousins, who stood near her to help survey.
"Just keep going forward... make sure to move at a constant pace... you have somewhere to be, but you're not late, that kinda pace" She advised, bringing up the rear again.

"You need to stop worrying about others and make sure your own tail it covered" She told Dusty now, looking behind them. "We're in more dire straights that what they are.... they don't want Skipper, or Finn. They want Hudson there... so we have to be more alert, ok?" She said, to try and make him aware that Skipper would be ok.
"And both you and Hudson will be fine if I have anything to do with it" She said here, before sighing out. His last sentence made her look up a little more, but she seemed a little more unmoved.
"Look... I understand that you... want the best outcome for everyone, but it doesn't always happen. I saw the look you gave me earlier. I'm not really suited for normal society. I won't blend in, or fit. It's best if I go my own way... perhaps even set up my own circuit. Just disappear, that's what's going to be better" She informed the plane, keeping pace with him now.
It wasn't until a couple minutes later that Shadow froze, frowning a little as she watched the crowd around them. There was one, that appeared rather similar to the cars that were waiting for Finn and the others and he seemed to prowling the area. She motioned to the cousin that stood by her, suddenly moving toward Doc and Dusty, lightly pushing them into a dark restaurant.

"You need to stay here for a moment" She said to them both, turning and watching the car intently, backing up a little as she tried to stay out of view.
"They could be everywhere... We need to be quicker getting out, but we have to make sure no one is waiting for us outside" SHe said now, turning to read the signs... though of course, in Japanese.
"I can't read that... I don't know where we're going" She admitted, looking to the lead of the family unit, who motioned toward one of the large hallways up ahead.
Keep calm
and
Race On

ShadowWolfCelica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niixa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:03 am

[[ I’m baaaack >D Christmas just about killed me and my inspiration woopsie
Let me know if I need to fix anything ; A ; )/ ]]

After hearing what the little car was up to, Harper had excused herself from the party whilst they were talking, she’d sent a message to Finn that she had a quick errand to attend to but promised that she would be back, she had siblings to consult with about the situation. One sibling in particular in fact, he was a pain in the aft but he'd definitely be of use whilst they were working on this mission; That and having someone she trusted would more than likely make her stick around a little longer. During her absence she was keeping low-key contact with Finn, it sounded like they heading out of the country, Japan by the sounds of it.. not a bad destination but she knew the place could be dangerous under these circumstances, good thing her backup had agreed to come with her.

Harper | ?????
Tags: Finn

"McMissile, I'm rejoining your party, we'll meet you at the terminal in Japan." She'd decided to leave out who the other member would be, she was certain he knew about her family and she decided it would be fun to let him wonder which of her siblings would be tagging along with them, he had 6 others to guess from after all.

"Remind me again why you're dragging me into this?" The other chopper huffed, yes he had agreed to this but his little sister had an annoying habit of intriguing him enough to join in with her games and he ended up falling for it each time. Then again they were never boring so he couldn't stay too mad at her.

"Because you're bored and I need the help, its those Carlisle's, little monsters are up to something and its big from the sounds of it. We've got one of their daughters helping some how." How they managed to convince her to even get this far was beyond her but she wasn't complaining, having someone on the inside was an incredible asset. Her companion cocked a brow at the mention of the Carlisle's, he hadn't dealt with them personally but he knew of them, heard how vicious and cruel they could be even to their own, it was an odd concept to them, their family weren't exactly friendly but they never turned on their own. He sighed "Alright fine, you sure tagging with a CHROME agent is a good idea? He could screw us over y'know."

"I know he could, but he wont, trust me."

Terminal, Japan

The pair continued their journey to the airport, the trip to Japan was beyond their limits so taking a plane was their only option even if it did feel horribly unnatural. They would arrive at the airport after the teams had landed, giving them a chance to move around before joining them. They exited the plane and moved through the terminal, splitting and moving away from each other, "You know who you're looking for right? Faultless and a couple Corsairs, I'll tag with the Carlisle." Harper said, to which her companion rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah look for a tiny car and some big planes." Corsairs were huge, not exactly easy to miss.

"Don't be too much of a jerk, got it?"
"No promises."

Harper
Tagging: Shadow | Dusty | Doc | Finn

The chopper moved through the terminal, having split with her companion and now looking for the Celica and her companions, surely they would have left the terminal by now though? Nope, she spotted the troupe in a small restaurant, what were they doing in there? They didn't have time for a meal! Rather than join them, she waited by the exit and messaged Finn, "Finn, we're at the terminal, I'm waiting by the exit and sent backup over to you... he may or may not bite, just a heads up." She then quickly scanned the channels and managed to find Shadow's and messaged her as well, "Hey Celica, what are you doing in there?"

?????
Tagging: Finn | Wren | Skipper | Blue(?)

Too many tiny things scampering around here, not that he cared if a few were to get knocked by his tail but it was still annoying. As he moved across the floor, he kept a sharp eye out for his targets- well, no he shouldn't consider them that, acquaintances? That'll do. He managed to spot the Corsairs finally and made his way over, sharply whistling to get Finns attention, he looked like he'd just barreled out of a spy movie. "Oi McMissile, reluctant backup is here."
Niixa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dusty Crophopper » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:08 pm

Skipper - Tagging: Wren, Finn, New Character

"Uhhh... yeah... sure... guess I could pull off muscle." He muttered here. He closed his eyes, holding his breath as she began to spray him, and he listened to her words, starting to relax, if only a little, that this stuff would come off after being sprayed with another solution. Well it was all... news to him but... so long as it came off, or else he could get repainted, he was fine with it. When she was done, he slowly opened his eyes, and exhaled. "OK... well... that's good. And yeah don't worry... won't drop his name at all... if only to protect him." he stated here, turned to face her and nodded, then tried to look himself over in a mirror.

"Yeah well... I can see that sure... but... why her?" he asked again. "She doesn't strike me as a target. She's... an ally, right? Why nail her?" He pointed out. "Heh... well... OK fine, you got me there... Navy life was hard and well... we partied and went at it whenever we got into port!" he explained here. He continued to grin though as he was shoved back by her. "Hey! Hey! Burgers are good!" He joked, then laughed, and shook his front. "I know, I know... NO burgers... I got you after all." He said, moving in to plant a low kiss underneath her left wing.

As the plane rolled up to the gate, Skipper steeled himself, getting ready for what might be coming. But outside, things were about to get nasty, as one of the "agents" fixed Blue with a dark stare, apparently having very low tolerance for anything right now, and snarled, whipping his gun upwards and right at her, several others aligning their guns in her direction as well. "If you know what's best for you... back off. We'll cut you down, Corsair!" he snapped, giving her a deathly look now. As Skipper and the others rolled out, several of the cars darted past them and into the jet, causing Skipper to tense up but not actually move, remembering Finn's words... right... don't move... they won't find anything storming the jet.

A few kept their guns leveled at Blue, who was still bickering with their leader. "Look here, bluey... I will direct you back to any airline's front desk... if you want directions. I will speak to you however I want... and sure... you might act all tough but... try taking fire from all of us." he snorted, and didn't back down, despite her bluster... though his bearing, and the way he carried himself, Skipper raised a brow as he studied him. This guy... they were all professionals... dangerous professionals... and they knew what they were doing.

"So..." He said, directing his attention to Blue, and rolling over to her. "You might want to... be careful." He muttered, keeping his voice low, and trying to catch her gaze, so she'd get his drift.

The cars emerged from the jet now, scowling. "All right McMissile... what are you trying to pull? We know Dr. Hornet was in there... so where is he?" one asked, his voice nasally.

Dusty and Doc - Tags: Shadow

"UHhh it's like TV and animation or something... right?" Doc asked.

"Hahah! Yes! He is!" Dusty agreed, grinning at Shadow's comment. "And I think we just caught him, eh?" he asked, grin widening.

Doc nodded, and bit his lower chrome lip. "Uh... OK... OK let's... keep going." he said, trying to match pace with what she was
saying.

"Well... what if they like... kill Skipper in anger or... something to get us to come back?" Dusty asked, gulping here. "I know they're after him, but it makes me nervous that they could... do worse things... to get to him." Dusty's voice dropped here, looking ahead and then to her. "And I disagree." He said next. "I think you could fit in just fine in all honesty." He stated, trying to make her see in as non-threatening a way as possible.

But as they moved on, Dusty suddenly froze, bringing Doc to a halt as well with his wing. "She's looking at something." Dusty whispered to him, then felt himself being shoved into a darker type restaurant as Shadow seemed quite insistent. "OK! OK!" Dusty said, Doc worriedly glancing outside of the restaurant as he saw the car in question, and tried to hunker down lower.

Dusty narrowed his eyes as he looked up to the signs. "Hm... yeah I... I can't... read that, though I do race here." he sighed. But as one of her cousins motioned them on, Dusty nodded up ahead. "Hey! I think he wants us to go that way. So... we good?" he asked, looking down to her, and using his body to shield and keep Doc out of sight from those in the exterior of the restaurant.
Dusty Crophopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowWolfCelica » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:37 am

Finn

As the Faultless finally laid eyes on the cars that were supposed to meet them, he frowned as he saw the guns draw toward Blue, bolting forward with an angry scowl.
"That's quite enough, lower your weapons!" He growled, his own gun now appearing at his side, standing between the majority of his party and 'Interpol'. He kept his gaze with all of them, knowing they were outnumbered, but numbers meant nothing if they couldn't fire straight.
"There's no reason to have oil shed... we're here, and you can search the plane. You'll find no one aboard" He said now with a steely gaze, indeed waiting for one of them to approach him. His expression seemed to change as the car expressed that Hudson wasn't on board, to which Finn seemed to smile, giving the car an almost mocking look.

"What? I told you we didn't have him. Whatever information you were given was clearly wrong" He answered, before catching the loud whistle, glancing up to the helicopter that seemed to be moving over. Ahh... this would be Harper's.... back up.
Finn flicked his gaze amoung the cars to bring the choppers attention to them all, and silently tell him the situation they were in.

Shadow

The Celica let the rest of the conversation pass by, though glanced to the plane as he expressed concern for Skipper again, giving him an assertive look.
"They're professionals... they don't shoot in anger. They have a very specific mission, and killing innocents of those not involved opens up a whooole new can of worms for them... they won't dare upset their superior" She explained hastily.
"He'll be fine... besides, i don't see him fussing over you the way you do him" She said here a little more gently, before he attempted to tell her she'd fit in.
She wasn't 100% sure about that herself, still thinking that vanishing was her best bet, though she decided to approach it from another angle.

"Ok so.... say that I settle down somewhere, get friends somehow, and heck, even a family! Only for authorities, or my family to bust in and take it all away? My family would bludgeon those in their way, and I'm sure the authorities wouldn't just 'forget' what I've done" She reasoned here.

Getting them into the restaurant was easy enough, and she was in the doorway, frowning as she tried to watch the car carefully, though he kept vanishing inbetween streams of cars. Shadow was noticing that Dusty seemed to be using himself as a shield, and despite herself, she found herself smiling a little. For a plane that was a civilian, he was certainly doing his bit.

"I guess...." She trailed off, looking away a little, before her radio buzzed, and she caught the message. She smirked just a little as she scanned the crowds, seeing the chopper up ahead, though it was peculiar that the chopper would have such easy access to her number. Or radio frequency.

'Just Chillin' Came the Celica's response, before she motioned for Doc and Dusty to move after her, still keeping an eye out for the Interpol car.
"We'll need to make a quick getaway, we can't hang about, there's a risk they'll spread out" She said now, picking up the speed a little, and passing by Harper.
"Nice of you to join us!" She almost chirped to the helicopter, letting the Carlisles move about her for a moment, heading toward the exit.
Keep calm
and
Race On

ShadowWolfCelica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic-Poppy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:51 am

((Sorry!!! I suck! I got wrapped up in things its been a weird week also HARPER RETURNS YESSSSS))

Wren
Tagging: Skipper, Finn, Mr helicopter

Wren smiled at her husband's kiss and quietly waited for the plane to come to a stop at the gate. She could already see the commotion courtesy of Blue, a group of very irritable cars sat pointing their guns at the spitfire. She snorted already deciding including Blue was a bad idea “oh good… she's managed to pi*s them off before we’ve even left the plane”

Wren sighed and stood obediently waiting for the plane to come to a halt before filing out behind her husband, blowing a nervous huff of air as the cars pushed past her and barged their way onto the plane. The “agents” tone towards her husband caused her to bristle, although gunless she hadn't missed out on inheriting the warbird temperament, she remained still as Finn had instructed but couldn't help raising higher on her gear and fixing the group of cars with a glare, the look aced with more than a little threat the urge to kick off was bubbling just under the surface, her cowling flared and tensed.

It was best to leave the diving in to Finn for now, she watched as the faultless leapt forward to defend Blue… yes very subtle…
Wren positioned herself next to Skipper and maintained her hoity demeanour as she eyeballed Blue accusingly before turning back to watch the exchange between “interpol” and Finn. She gave an amused snort at his frustration but remained silent, she wasn't going to speak unless they chose to pick on her specifically for answers. She couldn't help but grin at the sour look on the spitfires face, leaning into her husband Wren snickered “looks like someone is losing her edge with men” all too happy to bask in the spitfires failure.
The helicopter approaching was bound to add to the fray… he must be with Harper, Wren nudged Skipper gently and directed his attention to the chopper.

Blue
Tagging: Finn, Interpol, Skipper

Blue faulted slightly at the sudden increase in firearms aimed her way before scowling back at the car. “Bluey!?” she spat venomously “is not my name!”
The Spitfire drew forwards threateningly close to the car before Finn managed to dive between them forcing her backwards again. She continued to seethe behind the faultless, she was taking her failure to distract the cars somewhat personally, she had never been spoken to like this before!
The deep male voice in her ear snapped her out of her hate trance as she looked up at the much taller corsair… choosing to switch her attention from the cars to him, let Finn deal with them she had something more interesting to hold her attention now. She was just about to open her mouth and turn on the charm when the equally imposing figure of the doctor burst her bubble… oh fantastic she already had plans to get her claws in clearly!
Blue smiled and stood back beside the two Corsair’s choosing to ignore Wren and focus on Skipper fluttering her eyes and stroking a wing tip over his own “well aren't you sweet for being concerned about me”
Arctic-Poppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niixa » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:39 am

[[ -Solo cling- * Q * ]]

?????
Tagging: Finn | Skipper | Wren | Blue | Evil Car Leader

Hmm it looked like there was a bit of a standoff going on right now, this gig was exciting right off the bat! He'd slowed his approach when he caught Finn's look, things were tense by the looks of it and if he didn't play his cards right there might be a shoot out; Had the circumstances been different he wouldn't have minded as much but he was told to behave. He glanced from Finn to the Corsairs, then to the Spitfire surrounded by the goons, he was looking for one in particular, figuring that if that certain someone was taken out then the rest of the cronies would surrender or scamper away.

Feigning sudden disinterest in the situation, he started to move away from the group, moving around to the back of the cars that had surrounded the Spitfire, they all had guns by the looks of it and right now they were all pointed in one direction, all focused on one target, not paying attention to those moving around them. Perfect. Whilst Finn had held the leaders attention.

He reeled, knocking one of the gun wielding cars to the side hard by swinging his head at him before charging right next to their leader, his own gun that was hidden behind his hoist hatch and pressed it hard against the cars side. "You guys gonna play nice or do I have make your leader spit lead?" He chirped with a grin, sounding oddly amused by the whole situation, here's hoping it wouldn't bite him in the tail too much.

Harper
Tagging: Shadow & Co

Whilst listening to the frequency, she was keeping a subtle on her twin, she knew what he was like but by the looks of it, he had some form of control over things, hopefully that would be enough of a distraction to let them get out without being noticed. 'Oh yeah I noticed.' She replied with a deadpan tone. As the group advanced, she moved with them, using herself to block any line of sight from the cars surrounding Finn's troupe from seeing Shadow and her troupe, she was a small chopper but she was still big enough to hide smaller cars.. and planes.

"Nice to know you're attracting attention, what's with those guys anyway?" She asked her, she didn't recognise their logo's but even from here she could tell they meant serious business, she prayed her companion would be able to handle it without taking things too far, he was subtle on rare occasions, this would be such an occasioned she hoped.
Niixa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dusty Crophopper » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Skipper - Tagging: Finn, Wren, Blue

Skipper was on edge with all the guns, as it didn't seem like they were going to back down. He noticed that Blue was... directing her attention to him now. Oh great... and then she started rubbing her wing on his, and he glanced down at this, then up to her, meeting her gaze. "Well... just making sure you don't... push them too far. They're professionals, and I wouldn't want you getting into trouble... this situation is explosive enough as is..." He trailed off as his gaze snapped to... hey was that a helicopter?

The chopper rammed one of the cars, knocking him aside, and brought a gun to bear on their leader, who's eyes rolled to the side to meet the gaze of the newcomer. He was frozen on the spot, not moving, but he had a gun to him. This sudden outburst caused most of the cars to whirl around and level their guns at the chopper, while one kept Finn covered. "Well, well... this is an interesting development... drop your weapon." the leader ordered, not taking his gaze from the copter's. "You're interfering with an investigation and under arrest." he calmly informed him, the others shouting at him to drop his weapon.

"Quite the standoff... McMissile... call off your dog!" ordered the leader, not able to move, and probably nervous, though he tried not to betray that.

"They're not law enforcement..." Skipper muttered to Blue and his wife. "They're bluffing... nothing has proven they're official yet but... how to get out of this... we can't start shooting up an airport as that'll be the REAL security down on us." He looked around. "Finn..." he said, trying to get his attention. "We need to defuse this now... they aren't law enforcement, but they're focused on us now instead of the Hornet... ugh... great." Skipper rolled his eyes, and then looked behind everyone, and shouted out: "Hey! There's that Hornet I think you were talking about! Blue coupe... old looking, right?" he shouted, pretending to spot something.

The others whipped around, scanning the crowd. "Nothing! Did he vanish?" one asked. Skipper cleared his throat loudly, but looked at none of his companions, to avoid arousing further suspicion.

Dusty and Doc - Tagging: Shadow, Harper

"Well... OK." Dusty conceded now, thinking about it. "Uh... well... that's... a rather pessimistic view of your future life... and it might NOT end up like that after all..." He pointed out. "You might be able to live in peace and well... HAVE a life." he reminded her. He caught her smiling at him shielding them, and gave her a nod.

"Hey! They're distracted over by the gate!" Doc informed them, having peered over the window sill. "We can go now! Come on!" he urged. As Shadow moved out, motioning for them to follow after her, Dusty moved in front of Doc protectively, and let him take up the rear with the rest of the Carlisles.

As Dusty moved behind Shadow, he found himself looking at Shadow's back bumper and well... rather nicely proportioned after section. Gulping, he quickly looked away, hoping Shadow hadn't seen him in her mirrors. "Heheh, enjoying the view?" Doc asked, cracking a wise smile as he caught exactly what Dusty was looking at.

"Uhhh what-what view?" Dusty asked, flushing red on his white paint and looking to one of the windows. "You mean the-the airport?" Dusty asked innocently.

"Sure. The aaaiiiiirport." Doc chuckled, dragging out the word and winking at the plane, who couldn't stop blushing as he avoided the older car's gaze.
Dusty Crophopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me