Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby Lunarchy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

The sound of your lusus ringing jerks you out of your thoughts. You scroll through the message. Meditating does seem like a good idea. You sit crosslegged in the middle of the marshmallow path, delving in your thoughts. Maybe it still is regret from a long time ago. Your emotions have seemed to be much stronger after you god tiered.
eA: thanKS fOR tHE adviCE, meditatiNG doES heLP A bIT.
eA: I thiNK yOU mAY BE rigHT aboUT tHE regrET thiNG. I knOW natsuRA doesN'T blaME ME, bUT I stiLL feEL awfUL. wHY?

After meditating you feel a bit better and less emotional. You were a little rude, storming off like that.
emotionalAzure began trolling hangingFlora
eA: hEY. sorRY fOR runniNG oFF liKE thAT.
eA: sometimES I gET SO emotionAL aND I juST neED soME aloNE tiME.
eA: thouGH I alSO kinDA thiNK thAT beiNG aloNE wiTH MY feelinGS juST worseNS everythiNG tOO.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex, Pifrim|Location- Alternia

Two new messages. You are so popular...just kidding, you already know that it's only the yelling one and Pifrim messaging you. Getting messages still makes you feel popular anyways. You decide to respond to the yelling one first.
iF: am. i. ANNOYING. you.?
iF: oh. dear. i. neeeeeever. meant. to. annoy. you.
iF: i. get. a. lot. of. hate. so. it. doesn't. bother. me.
iF: and. i'm. also. not. shutting. up.

The truth is that the "I hate you" stuff does get to you, you just make sure not to show it. You don't want them to be satisfied by your hurt feelings. You decide to stop thinking about the yelling one, and you read your next message from Pifrim. She's always so nice, unlike the other troll you know.

iF: okay. i'll. put. down. the. alche-whatever. thing.
iF: it's. pretty. fiery. where. i. am. and. i. do. want. to. live.

You place the weird alchemizer thing. What does it even do? Your mind begins wandering again and instead of doing anything, you sketch a picture of the alchemizer. So unproductive.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

Your husktop ringing startles you and you give a little hop...about ten seconds after it starts. The loudness of it just seems wrong for the situation and you flush as you shut it up and check your messages. Oh, it's Sylvie! You didn't forget that she ran off now did you?

eA: hEY. sorRY fOR runniNG oFF liKE thAT.
eA: sometimES I gET SO emotionAL aND I juST neED soME aloNE tiME.
eA: thouGH I alSO kinDA thiNK thAT beiNG aloNE wiTH MY feelinGS juST worseNS everythiNG tOO.

[hF]: No...that...is...fine. I...understand...needing...time...to...think.
[hF]: But...I...also...understand...wanting...not...to...be...alone...with...it...all. It...is...hard...to...tune...things...out...alone.
[hF]: I...think...I...might...go...crazy...if...the...voices...were...all...I...heard. Maybe...I...am...already...crazy.
[hF]: In...any...case...I...am...glad...you...are...okay.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie, Devone, Apodis |Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

gA: I have one, ju$t don't know where they are
gA: and I can $ee you

[iN]: m. maybe go focus on not dying rather than checking on me.
[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.
[iN]: just go lok at something else.

[jI]: -I'll- -kill- -some- -highblood- -,- -just- -to- -buy- -some- -of- -your- -stupid- -letters- -.-
[iN]: gasp! blasphemy! but i have litle doubt any highblod you try and kil wil kick your as.
[iN]: q
[iN]: r
[iN]: s

[nB]: Piros!!!!
[nB]: I hope you're doing some rad questing right now!!

[iN]: oh most certainly. right now im on two. se im an overachiever just like the rest of you!
[iN]: first to find my hive. im caling it the epic search for home
[iN]: and then to make this weird tea thing which im caling uncertantea.
[iN]: al rights reserved piros vinia.

You wander outside and yank up handfuls of thyme. You also half-scan the sky for the mirror monster but nothing shows, which is probably good. If you saw it you'd actually have to go do something! You return to your now-boiling water and follow the recipe... sort of. You don't bother with the weird parts like stirring it five times clockwise or chanting the chicken-scratches that might compose words. And you most certainly can't be bothered to set it out somewhere in bright light for a hour! You just dump everything in and wait for it to cool down.

[tB]: uh n0pe, n0 hellbent murder0us schemes th4t i kn0w 0f. i h0pe?
[tB]: tell me wh4t y0u m4n4ge t0 c0me up with! i fin4lly h4ve s0me0ne t0 dump s0me kn0wledge 0n!

[iN]: how i pity the por fol! nah im just kiding. im sure whoever youre dumping knowledge on is grateful.
[iN]: and you could always lay it on me. i cant guarante id listen but take what you can get.
[iN]: al ive realy found out is that the nightfliers here are realy cowardly even if they do have god taste in trols to worship. and i stil havent found that miror monster if it even exists.
[iN]: i have more important things to do than chase it down. like talk to you! and check up on the maybe murderous ploter.

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling fueledSpectrum [fS]
[iN]: so do you stil want to kil me or something? cuz you might ned to form a line.

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim, Cervie | Location- her hive

[aE]: yФФu're nФФT missing much, cФФffee's kinda biTTer. Tea is ФФk ThФФugh, especially ThaT green kind.
[aE]: Their Tag is "typhloticBarista," cФФpied and pasTed cause i'm lazy TФФ Try and spell ThaT.

[cQ]: Teee sounds reeeleee niiis actualeee. Iii haven't had it in aaages. Iii usualeee dump in a lot of sugar.
[cQ]: Luseee never liked that but miii teeeth are fiiin!
[cQ]: That's a long tag but Iii guess miiiine is tooo! Iii think iiil saaa hiii!

A turquoise dandelion sprouts from the center of the al-i-ma-er and you pick it up and wave it around. The crystal seeds don't fly away like real ones would, not even when you blow really hard. And you blow hard, hard enough to make yourself dizzy. So you give up trying to to make a wish and just prance fancifully around your luscus's room as not-a-ghost looks on, trying to decide whether getting you back on track is worth it or not. You can't help it! The dandelion wand just makes you feel like a princess! You are about to make some royal decrees when you remember you have someone to talk to!

callowQuackbeast [cQ] began trolling typhloticBarista [tB]
[cQ]: Hiii! Iii'm Emprin Dedeeeso and Iii'm 4 and 6/17ths sweeeps old and Iii am not forgotten!
[cQ]: Iii'm also Pifrim's friend and sheee told meee you were coool and liiiikly to talk to meee!
[cQ]: So can Iii ask uuu a bunch of questions and stuf? For miii bok of reeemembering!
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HA HA I TOLD YOU I'D POST!

Postby abxy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:51 am

Jegus, you do NOT want to deal with any of this. You decide to respond to STUPID PURPLE ANNOYANCE first. No big deal.
iF: am. i. ANNOYING. you.?
iF: oh. dear. i. neeeeeever. meant. to. annoy. you.
iF: i. get. a. lot. of. hate. so. it. doesn't. bother. me.
iF: and. i'm. also. not. shutting. up.

[aL]: HEY WHAAAT WOULD YOU THINK IF I BLOCKED YOU!?
[aL]: I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING IT!
[aL]: WHAAAT CAAAN I SAAAY! YOU'VE MAAADE IT TO THE TOP OF MY AAANNOYING LIST!
[aL]: THAAAT'S AAA REAAAL AAACHIEVEMENT! GOOD JOB!
[aL]: BUT REAAALLY!
[aL]: BE QUIET!

Green Weirdo's slightly more enjoyable to talk to.
Slightly.
It should be less rage-inducing than PURPLE ANNOYANCE, at least.
[nB]: First things first,you need a host to get you in the game!!! c;
[nB]: Then they will deploy three free items,which they are pretty easy to figure out! You need to make yourself a sprite by throwing two random objects in the glowing sphere (spoiler alert: most of us threw in the corpses of their lusii)
[nB]: By then,the game should teleport you on your land,where you should focus on completing your quest and gaining grist,I think!!! c: Good luck!!!

[aL]: WELL! LOOKS LIKE MY FAAATE IS SEAAALED!
[aL]: EVERYONE I KNOW HAAATES ME OR IS DEAAAD!

Corpses of their lusii?
Come to think of it, you haven't heard your (normally quite loud) lusus in a while.
..You hope this doesn't mean what you think it means.
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am

The sound of your lusus ringing jerks you out of your thoughts. You scroll through the message. Meditating does seem like a good idea. You sit crosslegged in the middle of the marshmallow path, delving in your thoughts. Maybe it still is regret from a long time ago. Your emotions have seemed to be much stronger after you god tiered.
eA: I thiNK yOU mAY BE rigHT aboUT tHE regrET thiNG. I knOW natsuRA doesN'T blaME ME, bUT I stiLL feEL awfUL. wHY?

eA: thanKS.
eA: I mAY coME baCK, I juST neED A bIT moRE tiME TO myseLF.

Hahaha. You love being annoying.
iF: if. you. blocked. me. then. i'd. be. upset.
iF: i'd. have. nobody. to. annoy.
iF: i'll. try. to. be. quieter. though.

The truth is that the "I hate you" stuff does get to you, you just make sure not to show it. You don't want them to be satisfied by your hurt feelings. You decide to stop thinking about the yelling one, and you read your next message from Pifrim. She's always so nice, unlike the other troll you know.

You place the weird alchemizer thing. What does it even do? Your mind begins wandering again and instead of doing anything, you sketch a picture of the alchemizer. So unproductive.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:33 am

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia, Devone

You think about what Loomia said for a moment.
"That'zz alright, I think. Trollzz are all pretty freaky. You know I ended up locking myzzelf up in my hive for who knowzz how long cauzze of that."
You laugh as well, trying to keep a lighter tone. Your mind keeps drifting to how you would stay up day and night, scribbling and making music, hoping for it to be over.
"Ha ha, we're zzuch wreckzz."
You should have done something. You should have been more open, more accepting of the fact that your exmoiaril was just trying to protect you. She wasn't out to control you, what were you thinking? Before long, you realize you're face is scrunched up and your husktop is ringing. You apologize quietly and pull it out, balancing it on an arm and somehow typing.

[nB]: Hi, Atta!!!!
[nB]: How are things with your matesprit,oops sorry,I mean friend going?
[nB]: I hope you're alright!!!

[aA]: Hello Dev!
[aA]: Matezzprit, I wouldn't! I have no idea what you're talking about! We are zzimply having a very heart to heart chat about being total weeniezz! But I am definitely alright. =v=
[aA]: How about you? Did you eat anything? Get any rezzt? Cauzze I'll fly over there if I have to!

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - Jaspur, Avalon

You pull back your hand and laugh again, sticking your tongue out.
"(why on alternia would anyone want to see my whole face? that's what this stuff's for)"
You ruffle your own hair, rather proud that you trimmed it yourself. Thinking back on just how much you used to pamper your hair makes you want to gag. The though is interrupted by your headphones dinging, which gives you quite a fright.
"(hold on, looks like a certain seadweller wants to bother me again)"

[vW]: Lo~ok wh~o deci~ded t~o do some~thi~ng pro~duc~tive in~ste~ad of pa~theti~call~y mo~ping.
[vW]: Gl~ad to~ se~e yo~u're b~ack a~t ter~rify~ing~ tr~ol~ls wi~th y~our f~ac~e.
[vW]: So~meth~ing i~s wr~ong i~n th~is pi~ctu~re. Wh~y i~s the~ tro~ll no~t ru~nni~ng aw~ay ye~t? Di~d yo~u par~aly~ze h~er o~r so~met~hin~g?

[qK]: (aw come on, moping is fun, no wonder all of you losers do it so much)
[qK]: (and i did not sabotage this troll in any way, thank you very much, we planned this meeting in fact)
[qK]: (her name is jaspur and she is much cooler than you)

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Bubbles and Tears. Tags - Piros

[iN]: how i pity the por fol! nah im just kiding. im sure whoever youre dumping knowledge on is grateful.
[iN]: and you could always lay it on me. i cant guarante id listen but take what you can get.
[iN]: al ive realy found out is that the nightfliers here are realy cowardly even if they do have god taste in trols to worship. and i stil havent found that miror monster if it even exists.
[iN]: i have more important things to do than chase it down. like talk to you! and check up on the maybe murderous ploter.

[tB]: 4w, 4m i re4lly th4t imp0rt4nt? i'm fl4ttered!
[tB]: w0uld 4 mirr0r m0nster be tr4veling thr0ugh mirr0rs? m4ybe it c4n 0nly be seen thr0ugh them?

You move on from the creepily familiar statue and onto another even more familiar one. This one has horns just like yours, but they look nothing like you! Or at least you think so, there are too many bandages sprawling their face. You frown and lower yourself onto said bandages. Maybe...
Before you can even act, the bandages begin to crumble and fall. You manage to scoot out just in time as a spurt of water gushes out from the newly uncovered eyes. It stops after a few moments, just in time for you to hear your husktop ring!

[cQ]: Hiii! Iii'm Emprin Dedeeeso and Iii'm 4 and 6/17ths sweeeps old and Iii am not forgotten!
[cQ]: Iii'm also Pifrim's friend and sheee told meee you were coool and liiiikly to talk to meee!
[cQ]: So can Iii ask uuu a bunch of questions and stuf? For miii bok of reeemembering!

[tB]: hell0 emprin! i'm gl4d pifrim re4lly did m4ke s0me friends, i w4s getting w0rried 4b0ut her...
[tB]: well, cervie n4rxic is 0pen f0r 4ny 4nd 4ll questi0ns! 4s l0ng 4s it's n0t 4nything t00 cr4zy like h0w i w4nn4 die. in which c4se i w0uld 4nswer definitely n0t being ch0ked 0r s0mething, th4t s0unds terrible!

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin, Rowwen

[cQ]: Teee sounds reeeleee niiis actualeee. Iii haven't had it in aaages. Iii usualeee dump in a lot of sugar.
[cQ]: Luseee never liked that but miii teeeth are fiiin!
[cQ]: That's a long tag but Iii guess miiiine is tooo! Iii think iiil saaa hiii!

[aE]: sugar's fine if yФФu knФФw whaT yФФu're dФФing! and i'm sure yФФu're very knФФwledgeable abФФuT iT, anyway, yФФu're preTTy clever.

[aE]: yeesh, jusT like i was afraid ФФf. fire definiTely sФФunds Terrible.
[aE]: frФФm whaT i've seen, This Thing carves sФФme rФФck ФФr sФФmeThing. The rФФck Thing cФФmes frФФm The cruxTruder i Think? Try ThaT nexT!

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Your husktop rings, jerking you out of your daydreams.
iF: yeah. the. fire. is. not. too. great. but. i. can. deal. with. it. for. now
iF: i'll. try. to. figure. out. this. cruxtruder./alchemetizer. thing.

You try to figure out the cruxtuder/alchemitizer thing. All you see is a cylinder thing and a weird machine thing. Yeah, this is hopeless. Rest in pieces, Rowwen. Wait, no, don't think like that! You're too cool to die. You try to figure out the thing a bit more.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

[hF]: Take...all...the...time...you...need. Time...to...think...is...precious.
[hF]: But...if...you...do...end...up...coming...back...you...should...probably...know..that...Aegeel...is...passed...out...
and...other...stuff...is...happening...that...I...cannot...figure...out.
[hF]: You...take...one...second...to...yell...at...yourself...and...everything...goes...crazy.

You take out something to eat because quite frankly you have not eaten in ages and you are hungry! It is popcorn, which probably has some sort of significance that would matter to some troll that was not you, but all you care about is how you are going to eat it. Messily. That is how.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Tanoshi, Cervie, Devone, Apodis |Location-Land of Thyme and Mirrors

gA: I have one, ju$t don't know where they are
gA: and I can $ee you

[iN]: m. maybe go focus on not dying rather than checking on me.
[iN]: i mean if you want to die your choice. not that youl end up dead for long given the wackines of this whole thing.
[iN]: just go lok at something else.

[jI]: -I'll- -kill- -some- -highblood- -,- -just- -to- -buy- -some- -of- -your- -stupid- -letters- -.-
[iN]: gasp! blasphemy! but i have litle doubt any highblod you try and kil wil kick your as.
[iN]: q
[iN]: r
[iN]: s

[nB]: Piros!!!!
[nB]: I hope you're doing some rad questing right now!!

[iN]: oh most certainly. right now im on two. se im an overachiever just like the rest of you!
[iN]: first to find my hive. im caling it the epic search for home
[iN]: and then to make this weird tea thing which im caling uncertantea.
[iN]: al rights reserved piros vinia.

invasiveNettle [iN] began trolling fueledSpectrum [fS]
[iN]: so do you stil want to kil me or something? cuz you might ned to form a line.

[tB]: 4w, 4m i re4lly th4t imp0rt4nt? i'm fl4ttered!
[tB]: w0uld 4 mirr0r m0nster be tr4veling thr0ugh mirr0rs? m4ybe it c4n 0nly be seen thr0ugh them?

[iN]: sure you are. youre pretea col cham. for a garnet blod of course.
[iN]: as far as i know it only can be fought in the sky miror but it can afect the ground miror to. this land is weird.
[iN]: are you back to bulying statues?

You stick your finger in the tea to see if it's still death-by-scalding level hot. It isn't so you grab yourself a cup and try it. It tastes...literally just like you dumped sugar and weeds into a pot. You don't feel any different either. Maybe you shouldn't put so much stock into nonsensical scribblings but you just thought...well, you're not sure what you thought. Whatever, you don't need any stupid tea to help you. You toss you cup out the window, but unfortunately hit nothing of importance, and decide you might as well pay your worshipers a visit, maybe they'd like this nasty concoction.

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim, Cervie | Location- her hive

[aE]: sugar's fine if yФФu knФФw whaT yФФu're dФФing! and i'm sure yФФu're very knФФwledgeable abФФuT iT, anyway, yФФu're preTTy clever.
[cQ]: Aw! Uuu're so niiis! Iii dooo liiik to think Iii'm clever, Fleeekit alwaaas said that tooo.
[cQ]: Dooo uuu liiik sugar? Uuu have tooo! How else could uuu beee so sweeet?

Not-a-ghost tries to get you back on track by waving itself in your face. You just wave back and it smacks it's forehead? loud enough to be audible. You are starting to get a bit hot and flames are licking outside your door. You just close the door and try to forget about them. There are so many more important things to think about!

[tB]: hell0 emprin! i'm gl4d pifrim re4lly did m4ke s0me friends, i w4s getting w0rried 4b0ut her...
[tB]: well, cervie n4rxic is 0pen f0r 4ny 4nd 4ll questi0ns! 4s l0ng 4s it's n0t 4nything t00 cr4zy like h0w i w4nn4 die. in which c4se i w0uld 4nswer definitely n0t being ch0ked 0r s0mething, th4t s0unds terrible!

[cQ]: Iii wasn't planing on asking aneeething liiik that!
[cQ]: Iii was thinking something more liiik what's your favoriiit foood! Or what your luskus is liiik, maaabeee your favoriiit sleeeping position? (snickerdooodle iiiscreeem, goood at hugs but ded, and curled up for meee!)
[cQ]: Iii hav a list!

You record Cervie's least favorite way to die anyways and briefly consider adding that to your list. But death never really concerned you, just fading, and it would probably put trolls off.
Last edited by hazilnut on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:08 pm

eA: I wiLL coME baCK. I'M ON MY wAY.
eA: AS fOR aLL tHE crazineSS, I doN'T realLY miND. AS loNG AS everyonE'S okAY.

You get up, and beckon your animal entourage to follow you. You set off towards the others, Wispy on your shoulder, Gordon flying above you, and Cervihusksprite eating the path behind you. Wispy cocks her head and stares at you. You smile fakely at her and continue walking.

x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:35 am

[aL]: I'M SURE YOU'D HAAAVE SOMEONE TO TAAALK TO!
[aL]: MAAAYBE THEY WOULD ENJOY YOUR PRESENCE MORE THAAAN I DO!
[aL]: PFFT NAAAH THERE'S NO WAAAY THERE'S SOME TROLL OUT THERE WHO ENJOYS TAAALKING TO YOU!
[aL]: THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAAAT CONCEPT!

You decide to get up and investigate.
Hopefully, your lusus is not, in fact, dead. That would be rather inconvenient, you'd like there to be at least one person left who likes you.

Green Weirdo's slightly more enjoyable to talk to.
Slightly.
It should be less rage-inducing than PURPLE ANNOYANCE, at least.
[nB]: First things first,you need a host to get you in the game!!! c;
[nB]: Then they will deploy three free items,which they are pretty easy to figure out! You need to make yourself a sprite by throwing two random objects in the glowing sphere (spoiler alert: most of us threw in the corpses of their lusii)
[nB]: By then,the game should teleport you on your land,where you should focus on completing your quest and gaining grist,I think!!! c: Good luck!!!

[aL]: WELL! LOOKS LIKE MY FAAATE IS SEAAALED!
[aL]: EVERYONE I KNOW HAAATES ME OR IS DEAAAD!

Corpses of their lusii?
Come to think of it, you haven't heard your (normally quite loud) lusus in a while.
..You hope this doesn't mean what you think it means.
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:59 am

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Devone

You decide to fly back over to the purple planet, because wasting time is your specialty. As anyone could see, you are an expert at doing useless things at all the wrong times.
With your husktop tucked into your sylladex once again, you quickly flap on back. When your feet touch the ground, you feel a somewhat familiar feeling that you can't describe. Maybe it's the fact that you're really "home," in regards to dream planets. You still never liked sleeping. You wrinkle your nose just in time to see a familiar fairy-looking thing dressed in cream thundering your way.

[nB]: Hi, Atta!!!!
[nB]: How are things with your matesprit,oops sorry,I mean friend going?
[nB]: I hope you're alright!!!

[aA]: Hello Dev!
[aA]: Matezzprit, I wouldn't! I have no idea what you're talking about! We are zzimply having a very heart to heart chat about being total weeniezz! But I am definitely alright. =v=
[aA]: How about you? Did you eat anything? Get any rezzt? Cauzze I'll fly over there if I have to!

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - none/open

You bowl into your ex-moirail and knock her onto the ground, rolling for a few moments.
"Come on get off, you juzztt zzaw me!"
"(nah that wazz a while ago)"
"Are you making fun of my quirk?"
You hold back a laugh and pat her head gently. You're so glad that dream body wasn't her, but you wouldn't be caught dead admitting that. You pop the white pick into her hand with a proud smile.
"(i can only guess this is yours)"
She shoves you off and you flop back, making little to no effort to get up. Attana stares at the instrument's tool for a moment, making some faces.
"Can't zzay I've zzeen thizz before."

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Bubbles and Tears. Tags - Piros

[iN]: sure you are. youre pretea col cham. for a garnet blod of course.
[iN]: as far as i know it only can be fought in the sky miror but it can afect the ground miror to. this land is weird.
[iN]: are you back to bulying statues?

[tB]: i'll ign0re th4t l4st p4rt 4nd just s4y i'm very h0n0red.
[tB]: 4nd i'm n0t bullying, i'm c0mf0rting them! they're s4d if y0u c0uldn't 4lre4dy tell by their w4terf4lls, y4 dingus!

[cQ]: Iii wasn't planing on asking aneeething liiik that!
[cQ]: Iii was thinking something more liiik what's your favoriiit foood! Or what your luskus is liiik, maaabeee your favoriiit sleeeping position? (snickerdooodle iiiscreeem, goood at hugs but ded, and curled up for meee!)
[cQ]: Iii hav a list!

[tB]: n0ted! (i'd s4y c0ffee, but i re4lly like gummy grubs, 4ls0 g00d 4t hugs 4nd de4d but he w4s very fluffy 4nd s0ft, 4nd prefer4bly in 4 h4mm0ck.)
[tB]: wh4t 0ther questi0ns y4 g0t?

You flap your wings and perch on the statues sitting against each other from earlier. They look almost as familiar as the other you-looking one. One even seems to have the same horns as Parxux! You gladly pat them one last time before moving onto the last chunk of stone.

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin, Rowwen

[cQ]: Aw! Uuu're so niiis! Iii dooo liiik to think Iii'm clever, Fleeekit alwaaas said that tooo.
[cQ]: Dooo uuu liiik sugar? Uuu have tooo! How else could uuu beee so sweeet?

[aE]: i dФФ lФФve sugar! unlike cervie, i like TФФ dump a lФФad ФФf sugar inTФФ lФФTs ФФf Things!
[aE]: nФФw if yФФu'll excuse me, i'm gФФnna geT TФФ wrecking sФФme sTuff!

iF: yeah. the. fire. is. not. too. great. but. i. can. deal. with. it. for. now
iF: i'll. try. to. figure. out. this. cruxtruder./alchemetizer. thing.

[aE]: well i'm rФФTing fФФr yФФu frФФm all The way undergrФФund!

You stand up once more, stretching and popping some bones here and there. You flip open your scrapbook modus to the right page, prying the rock's picture from the page. Your paws are above your head just in time to catch the enormous boulder.
You fumble for a moment, your foot almost catching on your skirt. You shake it off.
With enough determination, you launch the boulder right at the cruxtruder.

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me