Dimension travelers (Open and accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Dimension travelers (Open and accepting!)

Postby MagicSpyglass » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:09 pm

Welcome to the Dimensional Institute Of Exploration (also known as DIOE)

We are so glad to welcome you to our amazing organization! We are a organization made because of the government, with only the best dimensional travelers accepted! Remember to take your equipment with you!

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dimension travelers (Open and accepting!)

Postby MagicSpyglass » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:11 pm

Rules:

1. use Tess's rules!

2. No godmodding!

3. No Mary sues (both of fandom chars and dimensional travelers)

4. Listen to me (and the mod(s))

5. both fandom characters and dimensional travelers are infinite, but you should make at least one of the former.
Last edited by MagicSpyglass on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:35 am

The base

The base is the center of all activity in the organization. here is a list of areas inside as follows.

This is what non-members see when they go inside, and what members see at the beginning of their day. Many comfy chairs are inside, but so are hidden cameras to see who is who.

(wip, feel free to suggest ideas for places inside of the base!)
Last edited by MagicSpyglass on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:35 am

Equipment

HammerSpace bag

The galaxy print is simply to symbolize the void that is inside your issued hammerspace bag, which is indeed made out of hammerspace. In it you can store as many objects as you please, and sometimes even a few that you have never seen before will show. For larger objects such as ovens and tables, please point the bag downwards towards your desired object. Then open it, and soon the object will be sucked inside.

Summoner

This object that looks like a atom is in fact what is used to hop dimensions. Of course you can call either a guardian or a portal. It depends on what method that you want to use.

Necklace of illusion

This necklace allows you to hide your true form from the locals in the dimension that you are visiting. However, it can sometimes fail, causing your true self to be seen by the most important people in the world that you are in. (Main characters, the bad guys, the government members, important organization members, ect)
Last edited by MagicSpyglass on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:37 am

Fandom Characters

Name/Gender/Age/Fandom/Species

Violet Baudelaire/Female/16/ASOUE/Human

Klaus Baudelaire/Male/14/ASOUE/Human

Sunny Baudelaire/Female/2/ASOUE/Human

Diana Constantine/Female/21/CW Flash Season 3/Meta-human-siren

Barry Allen/Male/unknown/CW Flash/Metahuman

HK-47/Genderless, but uses male pronouns/unknown/Star Wars(KOTOR)/HKS assassination/protocol driod

Dimension Travelers

Name/Gender/Age

Alice Organon/Female/15
Last edited by MagicSpyglass on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:39 am

Name: Alice Organon

Personality: She is very intelligent and clever, but she also is very mature. Of course she has a soft spot for her younger sister, who she truly cares for. However, she is willing to relax sometimes and listen to music and dance around in her room.

History: Alice was one of the first in the organization, and she is one of the best as well. However, she is under constant pressure to give all her money to her family, which suffered a lot, ever since her father left the family after spending much of the money. To make things worse, her younger sister of six years is diagnosed with Autism. However, her sister is the only thing that gives her hope, besides books and music anyways. She is often asked to give things to characters that Bella (her sister) likes, which are a lot.

Trivia:

Alice was in a accident which will not be described in detail. Long story short, she got a very gruesome scar on her left hand, as she needed to get surgery. She hides this with a kid glove of course.
Last edited by MagicSpyglass on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:13 am

Name: Violet Baudelaire

'
Fandom: A Series of Unfortunate Events

Personality: Violet is very inventive, and she cares deeply for those that she trusts. However, she will feel as if she failed her siblings if they ever were to get hurt.

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:51 am

Name: Klaus Baudelaire

Personality: Klaus is very intelligent and reserved, but he does care for his siblings. However, Klaus will get annoyed if anybody makes fun of his intelligence, or (purposely and/or accidentally) try to make him feel more unintelligent then he already is.
Last edited by MagicSpyglass on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:04 am

Name: Sunny Baudelaire

Personality: Although Sunny is sometimes hapless, she also is the most hopeful out of the Baudelaire siblings. It could be said that she was a figurative glimmer of light. Of course, she is willing to use her very sharp teeth of defend herself and her siblings if needed.

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:15 am

Name~Diana Constantine

NN~Diana

Age~21

Species~Meta-human-siren(Not like the mythical Siren or the Borderlands Siren)

Powers~ Light Element its a mix of Light magic and the elements. When she takes off her bracelet it turns into a weapon for whatever situation she is in.

Weakness~She's weak to Doctor Alchemy's powers and she can only use her power in her other form

Fandom~CW Flash Season 3

Cannon or OC~OC

Looks~

Outfit~

Skirt

Boots

Magic Bracelet

Other~ Barry Allen's ex-girlfriend

Crush~Open

Other Looks~

Name~Barry Allen

NN~None

Age~Unknown

Fandom~CW Flash

Cannon or OC~Cannon

Powers~http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Barry_Allen

Species~Metahuman

Looks~

Other Looks~

Crush~Open

Other~Diana is his ex-girlfriend

Other Name~The Flash
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me