Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:30 pm

Gilan

"I thought you were gone, Davina," he said, her name feeling strange in his mouth. He had refused to speak it for two years, and now she was back. It felt familiar, but foreign at the same time.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Davina Joyce Andrews || 18 Years Old || Mentor: Gilan
The tears began to escape, tracing shimmering pathways down Davina's face. She dashed them away, almost angrily. "Why would I just disappear like that? You know that I loved training and I loved.." The rest of her sentence was cut off by a choked sob. Trinity thrust her muzzle into her owner's hand comfortingly.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:14 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
K a i d e nxx" K a i "xxW e s t
═══════════════════════
♡ Ranger || Male || Twenty Four
♡ The Tavern
♡ Tags: Eleanor Midiac
xxxxxxxxLinda Beinamen & Cyrus "Cy" Grivas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kaiden straightened at the sound of the sigh that escaped his apprentice's lips, it seemed that it had been an annoying question to ask. His curious expression turned into a gentle smile, he felt a bit bad for making her feel annoyed. Following after Eleanor he kept quiet, it seemed that is what she was wanting, if she had wanted to talk then she would have said something. That it was clear from her lack of response that she didn't want him talking either, which was something that was hard for him since he tended to chatter away. It didn't really matter if people listened or not which is why it didn't usually bother him when he chattered away and she ignored him. However he was being quiet right now because he was trying to be considerate of his apprentice.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
C y r u sxx" C y "xxG r i v a s
═══════════════════════
☣ Apprentice || Male || Fifteen
☣ The Tavern
☣ Tags: Linda Beinamen
xxxxxxxxKaiden "Kai" West & Eleanor Midiac

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cyrus tilted his head slightly as he watched Linda simply nod in return, it seemed that her bad mood wasn't going to be directed at him to much. It didn't bother to much when she got annoyed with him but seemed like more a bother at the moment to have his mentor get annoyed with him. He swung onto Apollo's back and followed after Linda without so much as glancing at the other rangers, though he did pass by Kaiden and Eleanor as they left the stables. It seemed that Kaiden was getting the cold shoulder from their apprentice, though the older ranger seemed to be taking that in stride. Keeping his gaze ahead he casually caught up with Linda.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:59 pm

(I feel bad for having all the people in a bad mood here!)
Eleanor waited outside, holding the rein of her horse. She quickly glanced at her mentor and felt a little bad and ashamed of how she was acting. She allowed herself to relax and lose the annoyed expression, but she still wasn't talking. That would have been too much to expect.

Merrin saw Kaiden and Eleanor walk out, preceded by Linda. He smiled broadly at the latter. "Linda! How are you?" he called out happily.

Linda arrived outside and flinched inwardly as the Merrin called out to her. Quite loudly. "I'm fine." she replied icyly. She looked at him only for a moment before turning her head and looking away. She only hoped he would leave her alone now.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:35 am

((Zyn, Halt asked Fech(accented i)n a question in one of my previous posts))
Gilan

Gilan felt his heart rise up into his throat, and he swallowed, trying to suppress his feelings. "I just... I didn't see any signs that you were captured," he said incredulously. Everything had pointed to a willing escape. Gilan and everyone else involved had assumed that she had bailed on them, and fled. This didn't make any sense.

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Sunnymcsun wrote:
Onyx

I grin. "If I had that much, you'd be on," I laugh. My good-natured grin quickly falls, though, as I start wondering what I would do if that happened to me. For that matter, what would he do? I love James, but it's not the relationship that Gilan and Davina had. He's more like an older brother to me. That might change things a little, but I don't know.

James
((Lo siento))
James pulled himself into his saddle, giving Barold a pat just beside his withers. The horse bobbed his head up and down, as if signaling that he was ready to go. James smirked and wheeled Barold around, looking down at Onyx. "Let's get to the keep before the others take the good rooms," he said with a grin.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:28 pm

((dell taco X'D))

Onyx

"Hey look! You actually had a good idea!" I tease, my smile coming back. I wheel Starshine around so I'm facing the same way James is. "Allons-y." I grin and touch my heels to Starshine's sides.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Davina Joyce Andrews || 18 Years Old || Mentor: Gilan
"But it didn't add up Gilan. Why would I just run off like that?" avian almost chocked through her sobs.

(Ahhh, rip me. So sorry, so busy lately)
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:50 am

James

"Oh wow, thanks," he said and rolled his eyes, kicking Barold ahead. "Please don't turn Gallican (idk if that's how it's spelled) on me now." He grinned at her and kicked Barold again to move faster than Onyx.

Gilan
((It's okay same here))
"I...I don't know, but everything pointed to you just leaving us..." he trailed off and looked down at the grain in the table.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:08 am

Onyx

I laugh and touch my heels to Starshine's sides again. She loves a good race, and today is no exception.
((wb TnT))
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me