Five night's at Freddy's (V.3) | Move to v.4! |

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Five night's at Freddy's (V.3) | Many fandoms | Acceptin

Postby spottedclaws » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 am

Springtrap:
"Alright well that's the only thing I'm keeping a secret. You can ask me other stuff though."
inactive
_________

spottedclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faded Darkness » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:51 am

Broken

"Well I can ask one thing. How is it like to have feelings? Since I'm a robot and truly I don't have emotions"

Salutations, I'm Ani as you can see I'm quite the dedicated fan to Fnaf & I love shipping. I just wanna say that no matter what others think of you keep being proud for who you are and be proud for the dreams you wish to follow whether we are human or not we can make the impossible happen.

Ani<>taurus<>lesbian<>female<>furry
Faded Darkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spottedclaws » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Springtrap:
"Emotions are nice until they get in the way. Like if you promise something when you're happy, you probably won't think through what you are doing but since you're happy you don't care. But I like having emotions anyway. What's it like without them?"
inactive
_________

spottedclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faded Darkness » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Broken

"It's hard to explain actually, but without emotions like you humans have we robots don't know what it's like to love unless it's taught or cry. The only emotions we feel are sometimes hate, anger, emptiness, and maybe happiness" she scratches her forehead to think "though all happiness I've ever felt is gone. I only show grief and anger"

Salutations, I'm Ani as you can see I'm quite the dedicated fan to Fnaf & I love shipping. I just wanna say that no matter what others think of you keep being proud for who you are and be proud for the dreams you wish to follow whether we are human or not we can make the impossible happen.

Faded Darkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spottedclaws » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Springtrap:
"And why is that?"
inactive
_________

spottedclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faded Darkness » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:40 pm

Broken

"Because I lost everything that mattered to me. Brothers, the entertainment, the smiles of children, the diner everything gone cause a simple incident that could have easily been solved, but no they just had to let it happen"

Faded Darkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spottedclaws » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Springtrap:
"So? I lost everything I cared about too, but that's in the past. I used to be very angry as an animatronic, and I still haven't gotten rid of all of it, but being that way got me nowhere. For me I just had to finally accept the fact that I was killed by a bunch of dead kids. That's a stupid death."
inactive
_________

spottedclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faded Darkness » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:55 pm

Broken

"It was your choices that brought you too that fate, you killed those children for unnecessary reasons"

Faded Darkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spottedclaws » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:11 pm

Springtrap:
"And they killed me for unnecessary reasons so technically they are murderers too. But they deserved to die, unlike me."
inactive
_________

spottedclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faded Darkness » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Broken

"Oh really? So killing them makes you innocent? HA! That's just sick seriously, what have those poor children EVER done to you other than trapping you in a springlock suit huh?"

Faded Darkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me