ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀɪʀɪᴇs | ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀɪʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ [OPEN]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀɪʀɪᴇs | ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀɪʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ [OPEN]

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat May 27, 2017 3:44 am

Yukio|| Male||19||Ice Dragon Slayer||Location; Guild hall||Tag; ?

"Yeah, that would be a bad idea. Don't worry, I should be fine. " There was a mission that caught his eye. Someone is missing a item and need help getting it back. The dragon slayer took it off the board and walked over to Lest."if you want , you can join us. It's always fun to have other people come along." Recently, it was just Yukio and Icylyn going on out their recent mission. No one has bothered to come with anywhere

Hibiki ||26||Posion /fullbody take over||location; Mongolia 's Street||Tags;Adiline

As Hibiki continued to walk down the streets, he started to hum a happy tune which made so sense. As he song, the man continued to make up words to his random. He stopped when he was a blonde woman not to get from him. What was this tingly feeling in his chest? Whatever it was, it made him feel all weird and made him blush under his mask." Good day to you miss. Lovely weather today right?" He said as he walked over with a wave. "
    I'm new to this town, kind giving me a tour?"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Sat May 27, 2017 4:17 am

Adiline Couga; Death Magic, Shapeshifter,; Mood: Interested; Tags: Hibiki

The wizard was putting her wavy blonde hair up into a different hair style with pins making it secure against her head. She adjusted her hat on her head and turned to look at a male wizard that approached him. She smirked a little realizing he may be apart of the Fairy Tail guild. She had already found her sucker. Maybe, she had to be careful. "G'day sir. Yes it is quite lovely." She pondered his next question. "Of course."

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Sat May 27, 2017 4:44 am

Yomi Mato :: 16 :: Noire Déces Guild :: âge magics/Dark god soul :: Tags; Asche Durai
    Yomi had been out on a quest she had picked at random from the quests board in the Noire Dées Guild hall, and had just gotten back to the city. The quest had been easier than she had anticipated, though the reward wasn't half bad. She was majorly preoccupied with her thoughts as she wandered through the streets of Magnolia, electric blue eyes watching the clouds as they passed over head.

She had no plan, she knew she would have to return to the guild eventually, but for now she was content to avoid the place. However, as she walked, she failed miserably to look where she was going, and in the most ungraceful display of flailing arms an alarmed staggering known to mankind, she managed to trip over some steps in the street and stumbled forward, smacking straight into a vaguely familiar looking person.

"Ack!" she gasped out, "Sorry sorry, I wasn't looking where I wa-...oh..." she started, then cut herself off somewhat unintentionally when she realized just who it was she had stumbled into. She quickly backed up a few paces, trying to regain her composure. "Asche, Hi, Sorry about that?" She said, vaguely unsure. She wasn't usually that clumsy of a person even if she was daydreaming, and she'd be lieing if she said she wasn't mildly embarrassed.

{When you don't know how to start conversations so you revert to the classic running into people tactic... ;v;}
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat May 27, 2017 5:08 am

"Yeah, that would be a bad idea. Don't worry, I should be fine. " There was a mission that caught his eye. Someone is missing a item and need help getting it back. The dragon slayer took it off the board and walked over to Lest."if you want , you can join us. It's always fun to have other people come along." Recently, it was just Yukio and Icylyn going on out their recent mission. No one has bothered to come with anywhere

Hibiki ||26||Posion /fullbody take over||location; Mongolia 's Street||Tags;Adiline

"Thank you very much. Oh geez, where are my manners? My name is Hibiki, I'm trying my best to behave today, but some people make it so hard for me. Anyway, who might you be miss? "He still didn't understand these feeling. He was going to ask, well since he didn't care ." By the way, I'm feeling very odd. It's like my heart is all tingly. Maybe that's problem, do you know what that means?" He asked." Anyway, I'm ready when you are, Lead the way."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Tue May 30, 2017 9:46 pm

Adiline Couga; Death Magic, shapeshifter; Mood: Amused; Tags: Hibiki

Adiline almost opened her open and responded with her real name but shut her jaw quickly before she said it. She quickly sported up a fake name and hoped it sounded like her own. "Emily. It's very nice to meet you." She bowed her head and picked up her new Victorian style dress and bowed slightly for him. She listened to his request and arched an eyebrow. Tingly? Usually he was probably feel maybe a liking towards her, because she was sure her death magic wasn't active. "Perhaps you need to drink some water and get rest?" She sported a fake smile that seemed real enough. "Of course. Follow me." She picked up her dress and little and walked down the road her heels clicking against the stones.

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue May 30, 2017 11:36 pm

" Nice name you have." Hibiki looked around the place, feeling somewhat happy as he walked with her. These feelings where strange, But very inviting. "Maybe I do. I guess I'll grab a drink while I'm out here. " Maybe it wasn't a good idea to give her his name, but oh well. If anyone tried to attack him he wouldn't hesitate to kill then..or try,to at least. " So Emily, do you live in town?"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Wed May 31, 2017 3:56 pm

Jade Hibiscus ● 16 ● Nature Dragon Slayer ● Tags; Laya, Daisuke

Jade spent a good minute just thinking of ways to help herself get through the trip. Settling on attempting to sleep it off as soon as possible, and when she had snapped back into paying attention the Dragon Slayer frowned lightly at Daisuke. "The mightiest can fall to the strangest weaknesses." Was what she said in defense, walking a bit ahead of the two.

"So, which way?" Jade sighed, just wanting to get it over with. She hadn't paid much attention to Laya's listing of her weaknesses, still on her own world at the time. "Daisuke, you know our weaknesses so you can cover them. So what about yours?" The Dragon Slayer asked as if she'd been paying attention all along, assuming on his reasons for asking about the Angel takeover wizard's faults magically.

Lest Minnow ● 22 ● Celestial Spirit Wizard ● Tags; Yukio, Alexander(Far)

"Hah, I just got back from one." Lest informed, yawning himself. "Just don't do the mission half-awake," the Celestial Spirit user joked, trying to hold at least a bit of a conversation to help the younger individual. As Yukio got up, he waved to him, not saying anything until he noticed the Exceed not moving. "That was uh, that was Yukio." The blonde told him, though the cat-like creature seemed to figure it out on his own.

So...what now? Lest saw around him several faces, however still didn't quite feel like moving. He was caught up in his own thoughts, not noticing that he'd dropped his book until it hit the floor a few feet from him. The blonde quietly cursed to himself, turning around with a low grunt to collect the book.

However interestingly, as he bent down to pick up the item, he could hear what sounded like mumbling to him. Looking ahead of him, he spotted two small creatures and a hair color which he couldn't quite determine in the shade, however it looked to be reddish. Who has red hair? Red and...Alex? Eh, if it is Alex I'm not sure I want to go over there in the first place.

Asche Durai ● 20 ● Dark God Slayer ● Tags; Yomi

Asche surprised even himself with his remarkable ability to zone out, and he'd barely even noticed he was headed towards one of his guildmates until he found himself struggling to stay upright. In the end he fell, catching himself with his left hand- although said hand was now lightly scraped almost to the point of bleeding- before standing back up. Wait.. This isn't the path I was supposed to take!

The dark guild member looked around him for a short moment, scowling at nothing in particular as he realized he's strayed off from where he was supposed to go in the first place. "Eh, I wasn't payin' attention either." He shrugged after being sure that Yomi would have paused talking. "My hand.." He murmured, lifting his dominant left hand up when he felt a slight uncomfortable irritation. Not bleeding, it's fine. Probably, at least.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tatsuo• 002 || Alex • 001 || Marcus • 000 || Nanase • 000

Postby hydroiid » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:53 am

name;; tatsuo
age;; 24
gender;; male
sexuality;; homosexual
guild;; fairy tail
rank;; s class
magic;; plague dragon slayer
crush;; open
mood;; exhausted and bored
location;; upstairs in the guild hall
tags;; red
tatsuo yawned a bit before shrugging.
"same as always, tired and bored. how about you?"
tatsuo asked as he sat up straight. he ran his hand through his hair, moving it out of his face the best he could. it was rare for someone to actually fully talk to him, so it was nice having a small conversation with the other male.

name;; alexander
age;; 22
gender;; male
sexuality;; homosexual
guild;; fairy tail
rank;; ss class
magic;; blood make and blood claw
crush;; open
mood;; bored and happy
location;; downstairs in the guild hall
tags;; open
alex picked up a slightly torn tennis ball that rested next to him. at the sight of the ball, the two pups jumped off their owner and started to bark excitedly. alexander grinned a bit and tossed the ball,
he watched the two young pups take off after the ball.
he watched them playfully nip and tackle each other before fighting over the ball. loki managed to grab the ball before his brother, alexander chuckled softly as he watched the small pup run from his brother and back to the redhead. alex held his arms out when the puppy got closer. a small laugh escaped from his lips as loki seemed to lunge himself into the male's chest.

name;; marcus
age;; 23
gender;; male
sexuality;; homosexual
guild;; fairy tail
rank;; ss class
magic;; blood magic and black fire magic
crush;; open
mood;; neutral
tags;; open
Marcus sat in a booth, playing with his kittens who were hopping and playing on the table. he had a small smile on his face as he playfully attacked arthur's furry stomach before doing the same thing to alfred. he crossed his arms on the table as he let the two young kittens play on him and use him as a jungle gym.

name;; nanase
age;; 26
gender;; male
sexuality;; homosexual
guild;; noire déces
rank;; a class
magic;; holy and medical magic
crush;; open
mood;; happy
tags;; open
nanase hummed softly as he spent his time cleaning every inch of the guild hall. around his neck rested his beloved boa who flickered his tongue out every few seconds. nanase smiled brightly at his work so far,
he had gotten all the tables nice and shiny making nana beam with pride.
"alright astaroth, let's get this floor nice and clean." nanase said to the snake that rested on his shoulders. he rubbed the top of the dominican red mountain boa's head.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Yomi Mato :: 16 :: Noire Déces Guild :: âge magics/Dark god soul :: Tags; Asche Durai
    Yomi noted the nasty looking scrape on Asche's hand, wincing slightly as she realized it was probably her fault. She stared at her own slim hands for a moment, silently cursing herself for not just freezing time to give herself a chance to get out of the way. How had she not thought of that in the moment? What kind of wizard was she if she couldn't even use the basics of her magic to save herself from embarrassment? She sighed, quietly shoving the thoughts out of her head, there was no sense in beating herself up over a one stupid mistake.
    She was snapped out of her mind as Ache spoke, and she looked up, avoiding eye contact. "Sorry about your hand, I don't really know any healing magic, though I have.." Her voice trailed off again as she pulled off her pack and crouched down to dig through it for a moment. She procured a small tin of medical salve from the bag, tossing it towards Asche as she stood back up and readjusted her pack on her back. "That might help" she said. Then a question popped into her head, "So where were you headed? I just got back from a quest.." She said, looking around the street. She didn't know what inclined her to try and continue a conversation,
    but she did nonetheless.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:55 am

Adiline Couga; Death Magic; Mood; Amused; Tags: Hibiki

Adiline hummed softly to herself, enjoying the disguise she chose for this one to trick. She was a little amused that he was fooled so easily. She looked to him when he spoke and smiled softly. "No I'm just visiting this town though I come here often. It's quite lovely." She paused when he said he would need a drink. "Oh j could buy you one if you would like."

Red Smasklin; Male; Fire Wizard; Mood: Tired: Tags: Tatsuo

He shook his head a little to shake the ash off of his scarlet hair. He sighed and looking to him. "Mostly tired. Been going on a lot of missions with newer wizards. But it should be enough jewel to get my own place. I've been saving up for a while." He sat down in a chair and looked to him. "I'll take another job in a few days. Do you want to come along?"

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me