mods please lock, thank you. :)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do we want to start 100% over and create a new thread with new ideas?

Yes
100%
Sure
No votes
No
No votes
I have an idea i want to share! (PM me ideas)
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: The New War. Accepting anyone! (Transformers RolePlay!!)

Postby Laetificat » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:21 am

Galvatron
He considered his next moves, seeing as the Autobot was abnormally intent on killing him. They usually needed a reason to attack them so this was a rather Decepticon move on the other mech's part. Galvatron shot the tomahawk out of the Autobot's servo, noting it flew several yards away. It would be a bad idea for the other mech to retrieve it since in the seconds it would take, Galvatron would have shot his spark chamber out. The big mech rushed the Autobot, his arm extended and firing the cannon as he ran.

Tarn
He rolled his optics, annoyed slightly at the reminder of how incompetent some Decepticons were. "Some Decepticons were meant for lesser things," Tarn said, mostly to himself. "Vos, do you know who is next on the List? I seem to have forgotten." The mech thought for a moment but couldn't remember. All he knew was that whoever it was also happened to be on Earth.

Knockout
He gasped in horror and stared at his chassis. His finish... his paint... All that precious time he spent on it gone to waste. The slack jawed mech tore his shocked ruby red optics away from his chassis to the femme in front of him. "What part of medic do you not understand?! I'm a slagger lover, not a fighter! Sure, there's a few times where I've fought, but still! Do you have some kind of processor damage?! Knockout said in rising anger. What kind of person would even do such a horrible thing as deliberately try to ruin his beautiful paint scheme?!

(Yeah, she's open :) So is Flyby, Skydance, Swiftwind (if someone fixes him and he regains consciousness),and Rotor)
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:52 pm

Whirl wrote:Whirl

Whirl flipped her head around, long neck craning to stare down at Scrap. "You don't know a word I'm saying, do you?" And, then, a thought hit her. "Hm...might want to bring you back to base, you might be hurt or something..." Might belong to someone else crossed her mind, and it hurt her just a little to think she'd have to give up this sparkling that she had barely met.

((Is Firestreak open? I know Ratchet isn't going to be for a while with maebird gone, so :') ))

Scrap looked up at her, tilting his helm before yawning widely. He kneaded her elbow with his small servos, unintentionally scratching her with his claws before curling into a small red ball and falling into recharge.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maebird » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Username: maebird
Name: Kaon
Faction: Decepticon
Personality: Cold around most, gleeful when killing, caring towards those he is emotionally attached to
Crush: Open
Sparkmate: Open
Sparklings: None
Likes: The Pet, his fellow DJD members, killing, managing the List
Dislikes: The Pet getting hurt, Autobots, Decepticons who have gone against the Cause in anyway

(Does the Pet need to be added as an actual character or do I just need to show a picture? It's only a partially domesticated Turbofox. By the way, sorry for my absence as I was rather busy lately with a whole bunch of things coming up all at once. Any reposts for me?)
Last edited by maebird on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:17 pm

Reyna grinned like a fiend, "As the humans say it, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out." She remarked about his first two sentences. "You're also a huge wuss." She said as she then laughed at him again. "Would you fight if you paint were to be peeled? Do you even know how to fight?" She asked with a curious look.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BucketORandomness » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:17 am

((Hiya everyone! Just thought I'd let you know I won't be on much if at all this week. School's about to get mighty hectic, but it shouldn't go for too much longer than this week. Mekin, Khodon, and Circuitbreaker are going to be unavailable until I get back >^.^<))

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Not disclosing gender or age
Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....Periodic Tales of an Elemental Nature
....More by Bucket
Open to making new friends!
It's my sig, but not my images
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whirl » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 am

Laetificat wrote:Tarn
He rolled his optics, annoyed slightly at the reminder of how incompetent some Decepticons were. "Some Decepticons were meant for lesser things," Tarn said, mostly to himself. "Vos, do you know who is next on the List? I seem to have forgotten." The mech thought for a moment but couldn't remember. All he knew was that whoever it was also happened to be on Earth.

Vos

Vos shrugged, /Wouldn't know, that's Kaon's job./ He didn't know, but he felt like he wanted to add every Decepticon on this ship onto the list. /Is it someone on this ship, maybe?/ He said that a little more hopefully than he had wanted to, but the question still stood.

Inari Kitsune wrote:Scrap looked up at her, tilting his helm before yawning widely. He kneaded her elbow with his small servos, unintentionally scratching her with his claws before curling into a small red ball and falling into recharge.

Whirl

She had been scratched up by worse things than tiny claws, though with him in recharge she could probably get him back to base without a fuss. Opening the glass of her cockpit, she moved around some of the junkmetal she had been carrying to clear a space to sit him down, snapped it closed, then headed off to base. ((Could I timeskip to when she's in the medbay with Scrap?))
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧──────────────── ✧
xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════════

I only use CS to RP. Only Transformers stuff. Also I keep CS open in a tab at all times so I don't forget to reply, so it always says I'm online even though I'm usually not.
☆ ☆Pixel #1 free to use ☆ ☆
☆ ☆Pixel #2 free to use ☆ ☆

xxxxxxxxccxxxxxxx
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧ ──────────────── ✧
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
Whirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:15 am

Sure!)
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whirl » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:45 am

((Timeskip for Whirl real quick then))

Whirl

Never one for being quiet and gentle, upon arriving at base, rushing to the medbay, slamming open the door, she screeched, "YOU GUYS WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I JUST FRAGGIN' FOUND!" to whoever was in there.
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧──────────────── ✧
xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════════

I only use CS to RP. Only Transformers stuff. Also I keep CS open in a tab at all times so I don't forget to reply, so it always says I'm online even though I'm usually not.
☆ ☆Pixel #1 free to use ☆ ☆
☆ ☆Pixel #2 free to use ☆ ☆

xxxxxxxxccxxxxxxx
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧ ──────────────── ✧
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
Whirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Scrap, peacefully in recharge, was suddenly woken up by Big-Tall making loud yowling noises. He yowled himself in fear, jumping up and landing in what humans called a "Halloween Frightened Cat" pose, his fur fluffed.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:08 pm

(Repost for my characters?)

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me