Ninjago,After Skybond,A new villen has risen .(accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What is is sadder?

Zane's death
61%
Both Morro's deaths
14%
Gramodon's sacrifice
25%

Total votes : 36

Ninjago,After Skybond,A new villen has risen .(accepting

Postby K0Z1 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:05 am

Thud,the city of Ninjago shook everyone looked to see a man rideing a mentel Dragon ,"Haha who wants to meet there new leader"?Said the man with a grin. "Call me Lake,oh and if you fight back my army will take care of you".He said as a group of water like peolpe apeared . "And if the ninja and elamental masters get in the way there thost" He laughed again and retreated to the top of a building.

Recaps:Since the The ninja and there freinds have fought bravely .But after Roinn steals the realm crystal and Zane and Nya lose there powers .Rhings get tricks .They have had a few battles and Lake is on there side now but he created new damge When he brought back chen, morro,The overlord ,nadakwan and his mom who ended up stabing her own son to gain contral .Afterward chen poisons Skylor to make her suffer for disobeing him in the past.Skylor almost recovered but when her freind ember was kiddnaped she sets off to save her along with austins help .After tellaporting her freinds to safety Skylor staggers back to th restranut to get some need rest but finds her father awaiting her Mean while austin and yuelia are talking to each other about love any who ,She is knocked out poisened and dragged offf and is save by Llyod,Cole,Ember,Zane and PIXAL oh an morro .Morro ,Skylor and PIXAL return to th bounty in a atemp to Save Skylor from death.Mean whaile Ember ,And keres face of with chen .While Zane atemps to chase the overlord away.NINJAGO was just struggleing against the great deavour but it was defeated from the inside by the ninja who were all eaten alive.Ember trails Chen down a secret passage way and is agruing and Kai has a headach

Rules
Tess's
No chacater limt
Vylad and Wild are admins.
Characators that are open
Any one not bellow

My Grammar was horrible back then, please ignore it. Its gotten better

Taken
Kai
Nya
Jay
Cole
Llyod
Sensai wu
Morro
yuelia
Skylor
PIXAL
ember
Kkeres
zane
Roinn
the overlord
pythor
scales
Nadakawan
dog shake
clancy
Misako
Aria
Blake
Austin
Marania
Lake
Borg

Ships

Skylor x kai=kailor
Jay xNya =Jya
Llyod x Yuelia =Ylyodia
Zane xPIXAL =Pixane
Last edited by K0Z1 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:50 am, edited 17 times in total.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ninjago,After Skybond,A new villen has risen .

Postby K0Z1 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:11 am

Please join
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Wed May 11, 2016 4:17 am

Bump
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue May 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Llyod please. And Kai? Do I need to make a form and can I make a new character?)
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue May 24, 2016 11:36 pm

Accepted, no forum need.q
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue May 24, 2016 11:38 pm

Yes you can make a new charator
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed May 25, 2016 1:16 pm

Okay her name is Yuelia and I'll pm you a form so you can know a bit about her.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sat May 28, 2016 2:03 pm

bump
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sat May 28, 2016 2:05 pm

So are we ready to rp
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sat May 28, 2016 2:06 pm

I am.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me