Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always

Postby ..:Cookie:.. » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 am

[ Added Anne's personality to her form. c: Forgot to post Charlie, so here.

Full Name: Charlie Densbor.

Age(15-20): 15

God\Goddess Parent: Athena.

Parent Skill: Wisdom, Warcraft and Battle strategy.

Personality: Has a kind and loyal heart. Even though sometimes he can flare out. In a fight, he never takes favorites, or gives advice to the other team or his partner, even though he is good friends with you, or knows you well. He is quite crafty, and intellegent.

History: He doesn't speak of it.

Crush: -Open.

Boy/Girlfriend: Nope.

Picture/ Description: A somewhat taller teenage male. With an more heart shaped head, filled with dirty blonde hair. Light bangs swept over his forehead, barely showing his forehead. His eyes are a striking stormy gray; like his mother's. His regular outfit is an Red Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, with baggy light colored jeans.

How Long have you Been here?: Two years.

Other: Percy Jackson. ]

Anne--
I slipped out of my cabin, The Poseidon Cabin. A smile set upon my face, as I slipped my hands gently inside my jean pockets. A soothing breeze flickered by, making my hair scuttle with it. Grumbling under my breath, i pulled my hair back to place, before walking down the stairs. Turning my striking sea green eyes from place to place, searching for someone or something to talk to. Having no half-siblings, I was usually lonely, unless I was around to her friends. A sigh escaping my lips, as I continued towards the Pavilion.

Hey all.
Heeey, xD Just joining here. Pretty awesome so far, I'm browsing the Forems more then adopting pets, that's probably what i'm going to do. Send SOME trades, but eh. Dunno. Anyway~ I've seen my sister play--until she quit...Now i'm the only User on this IP.
I love getting PM's, so send me some, saying anything, I don't care really. ^^
Thanks!
..:Cookie:..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:56 am

(( Accepted ))

The cars tires made noice as they ran threw another broken branch. "Mom, couldn't be pick a less bumpier road?" A browned-haired girl asked from her head, stuck on the car window and lifted her eyebrow, turning her head. "Sorry, Julie. This is the savest road I know." The woman in the drivers seat said as she stepped on the gas and the car sped up. Julia sighted and turned her head to the window. There were clouds up in the sky, along with thunder, but it's like the rain drops couldn't touch the car. Maybe they were close to the camp.

Catherina closed the book and sighted, laying back her head. Her headphones were trembling as the music got louder. The red head turned her head to a few new students and moved her chin with a smirk. Her hazel sparckled with extitment as she stood up and streched, her bones cracking. Her feet gently touched the ground, getting off of the Artemis porch. Catherina decided to ignore the new people and wait untill fencing class. Wouldn't hurt to teach them a little lesson. Catherina made a face as she started to walk to the stables calmly.

(( Oh! I forgot to mention, Luke and Catherina both have a scar across their face ))

Leo sighted. From the Ares cabin he could see the new people walk by calmly. He growled and leaned his head back, staring at the sealing. His black hair covered his eyes as he walked out of the dark cabin and looked around. Too bad it couldn't rain in the camp. Would be nice to feel the rain again. Leo sighted again, showving his hands in his pockets and started to walk to the river. If he couldn't get wet from the rain, he'll get wet from the river.
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sheepy~ » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:31 am

Jackson decided since he couldn't find Chealsea that he would finally make the trip to the river. When he finally got there he noticed another boy walking toward the river also. He walked over to say hi wondering if he was as mean as the Ares kids he had met.
404792aiefw9pl7z.gif[/img][/url] Image Image Image Image Image Image
~Sheepy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hikaru Kurosaki » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:01 am

Jack looked over at Chelsea and smirked. "Hey." He greeted her, rocking on his heels. He noticed her, with his eyebrow raised slightly. She must be new, or so he thought. He didn't pay too much attention to the things around him.
My sig's under construction. 'Nuff said.
Hikaru Kurosaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sheepy~ » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:11 am

"Hey, i just got here a couple of days ago, I'm chealsea,daughter of Athena, whats your name?"
~Sheepy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hikaru Kurosaki » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:13 am

Jack's eyes widened slightly. He bit his lip before speaking. "Um, I'm Jack. Son of Aphrodite." He said the last word with emphasis. He smirked, then chuckled loudly.
Hikaru Kurosaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sheepy~ » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:18 am

"Oh that explains alot." Chelsea blushed slightly as she said this.
"How old are you, I'm 15" She looked up at him a nervous smile on her face.
So, she thought to herself, He is Aphrodite's son, that explains why he is so cute.
~Sheepy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hikaru Kurosaki » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:23 am

Jack noticed her blush, making him blink. "I'm 17." He nodded, jumping on his cabin porch like he was a few minutes before. He smirked. Jack shifted his weight.
Hikaru Kurosaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sheepy~ » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:27 am

"Oh, my brothers 17 too. I don't know where he wondered off to. I think to the lake."
"well, how long have you been here?"
~Sheepy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hikaru Kurosaki » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:30 am

Jack narrowed his eyes. Should he be giving away this much information to a stranger? She could be like a space alien or something...or a demi-god. He laughed at his own thoughts. "Um, a few years." He repsonded.
Hikaru Kurosaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me