Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Percy Jackson RPG) ~ Always

Postby Mah Wolfie » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:57 pm

(( Okay! You guys, calm down! I'm just back from school and wow, two pages! Jaded Shadow and Sheepy, I'll have to ask you to SLOW down. See? Other people need a recap and i don't want them to get worried about wheter they missed something. You guys didn't miss anything, Cheslea Jackson and Wolf are with Catherina in fencing class. Hroes, Accepted, I'll add you to the list when I am not tired (Around an hour) Loulou800 accepted, thanks for following the rules! ^_^ You mind if Julia crushes on Logan? ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyne » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Sabrina was lounging on a lawn chair outside her cabin. Mason was napping on a towell not for from her and Sabrina smiled, "Wish you were here Apollo" She murmured
Image Image
Nyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sheepy~ » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:24 pm

((sorry we didn't have school yesterday))
404792aiefw9pl7z.gif[/img][/url] Image Image Image Image Image Image
~Sheepy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TayVans » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:24 am

Demi-god forms:
Full Name:
Lyra Hall
Age(15-20):
God\Goddes Parent:
Aphrodite
Parent Skill:
She can make two people fall in love with eachother and is very beautiful.
Personality:
Lyra is a very optimistic girl, she is almost always smiling. She is outgoing and very sociable. She is kinda bushy.
History:
Lyra never had a stepmother, she lived with her father her whole life. She came to Camp Half-blood when she was 13 and hasn't seen her father ever since.
Crush:
Open
Boy/Girlfriend:
Open
Picture/ Description:
Image Sorry for bad quality.
How Long have you Been here?:
3 years
Theme song (Optinal):
Emily Osment - All the way up
Other:
Percy Jackson
Last edited by TayVans on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am back! My exams passed and I have loads of time now. I apologize to everyone for not being on. ;[ I'm back now though, thank god! ^^

~ I am with you, I will carry you through it all ~
~ I won't leave you, I will catch you ~
~ When you feel like letting go ~
~ 'Cause you're not, you're not alone ~

~ ~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ..

TayVans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosia » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:47 am

Demi-god forms:
Full Name: Theadora E. Hawkins
Age(15-20): 16, but her birthday's in November.
God\Goddess Parent: Zeus
Parent Skill: She can spark lightning to hurt people, and storms start boiling when she's mad. She also has a disc that levitates, a gift from her dad.
Personality: You would usually find Thea in one of three places: one, talking to random people on the street; two, reading in a mushroom chair; or three, in the sky. She's one of those people that can have a total stranger talking about what happened 30 years ago. On books, don't get her started! She once read from 7 am to 4 pm. The books were 400-600 pages, and she finished three. And the sky? When she was little, she would have dreams about jumping off the ground and then soaring up, up, up into the blue.
History: Thea's life seemed perfect. Her mother was a rich super-model, she lived in the good side of town, and she was always in a huge group of friends. On the inside, however, her mother didn't love her, no one was nice in her neighborhood, and her "groupies" were picked by her mother for having cash to burn, being stuck-up, and being back-stabbers. She hated it. Her mother wanted her to go to the private school, and she bucked. Her mother pressed her, promising anything but no. Finally her mother just signed her up, and figured that was the end of it. Thea ran away at 10 years old.
Crush: She'd rather have him as a close friend. But if he was the One, then heck yeah, she'd date him.
Boy/Girlfriend: Look up.
Picture/ Description: Look left.
How Long have you Been here?: 4-5 years. She knows quite a lot about all the drama and gossip of CHB
Theme song (Optional): Defying Gravity - Wicked (the musical)
Other: Percy Jackson

Instructor Form:
Name: Sophia
What creature are you?: Centaur
Who is your god-parent (Demi-god only)?:--
Personality: Sophia's a normally easygoing person who doesn't get mad at people if they are being petty or mean, but just try messing with people that don't need it, and watch for her hooves. Her hair is always short because it always gets in the way of her teaching
What do you teach?: She subs Archery for Chiron and oversees capture-the-flag, making sure no one cheats or gangs up on any one demi.
Picture/ Description: Look left
How long have you been here?: Her whole life except for 24 years.
Theme song (Optional): Ask the Lonely - Journey
History: She grew up in the deep, deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, protected from humans by the Mist. It all changed when Half-Bloods came that supported Kronos. Her tribe was killed when they refused to join the cause. The Half-Bloods took her with them as a hostage for other tribes to force them to join. She escaped because they forgot that even a newly-born immortal is stronger than a mature mortal, no matter what powers they have. A satyr found her on the streets and brought her to Chiron, who became her father figure. She's lived at CHB for almost all her life, and she barely remembers her family, but every now and then, she gets these flash-backs, and then she faints. She hates it when that happen because she hates feeling weak and helpless.
Other: Percy Jackson
Last edited by Rosia on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

♥ you guys,
г๏รเค

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Rosia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:58 am

(( Tay, read the god d**** rules, and you promised to make a boy! :d And I'm gonna kill you at schoool for that smap on facebook. Rosia, Oh I way too tired to... talk and stuff, I'll accept ytou later! :D Sorry, I just have a huge headache and I have to go to bed and I have to wake up early and I still haven't gotten enought sleep and Oh! I just crancky... :D ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~MoonlitSunrise~* » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Alicia walked around camp not knowing exactly where she was going, She had her hands behing her back and she was looking around at the scenery. Alicia then went to the Arena to see if anything interesting was going on there. After around a minute she arrived at the Arena and saw a Son of Athena (( Jackson)) there, she walked up to him and asked him kindly," Do you know if anything interesting is going on here currently or anywhere else?"

Zack was in his cabin looking for his guitar. He found it and took it outside of his cabin and sat down on a rock and started to tune it. When it was in tune he started playing a peaceful song that he wrote.

♥~I beg to dream and differ
From the hollow lies
This is the dawning of the rest of our lives
On holiday!~
-Holiday♥

♥~In the end as you fade into the night
Who will tell the story of your life?~
-In The End♥

♥~Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year!~
-Weightless♥

♥ I LOVE Music ♥

*~MoonlitSunrise~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sheepy~ » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Jackson looked at the girl.
"well i think they are about to fight." he said gesturing at Wolf and Catherine.
"Whats your name again?" he asked
~Sheepy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~MoonlitSunrise~* » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Alicia looked over at Wolf and Catherine when he gestured to them and then looked back at Jackson and said," I'm Alicia, I just arrived her a couple days ago. What's your name?"

♥~I beg to dream and differ
From the hollow lies
This is the dawning of the rest of our lives
On holiday!~
-Holiday♥

♥~In the end as you fade into the night
Who will tell the story of your life?~
-In The End♥

♥~Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year!~
-Weightless♥

♥ I LOVE Music ♥

*~MoonlitSunrise~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sheepy~ » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:57 pm

"Jackson son of Athena, my sister is Chealsea, I don't know where she wandered off to."
"We just got here a few days ago too."
~Sheepy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me