Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ REWIND- V.4 (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ REWIND- V.4 (Closed)

Postby kia. » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:44 pm

"Well.. Found the kids.. Cool.." Jay laughed.

"Piano is a nice instrument.." Kendria hummed, smiling.

"All! Nobel prize.. Wrestling belt.. Uh.." Emerald paused. "Grammy!"
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Zane chuckled, "We were not particularly looking for them. However, there they are!"

"It is... My mom insisted I take piano lessons when I was younger. Guess I'm glad she did." Luna shrugged.

Sapphire grinned, "Every Olympic medal, relevant or not!"
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:35 am

Kendria swiveled around hearing a shout, two armored police droids rushed toward her, looking hostile. Kendria yelped, separating in alarm. Kendal rolled to his feet quickly and squared up, Cambria struggled a bit with a terrified shriek.

"That sort of behavior is prohibited outside of private homes." One of the two police droids growled at Kendal as he stood in front of the other three.

"There wasn't anything inappropriate going on! Don't tell me it's prohibited." Kendal folded his arms.

"We can go talk to Cyrus or the other droid managing companies about your actions, Hybrid Build 001. We wouldn't have a problem with it at all. After all, it isn't us that aren't cooperating. Stand down and come with us. Both of you." The first one's companion moved toward Cambria, reaching out to grab her wrist. Kendal snapped at him, grabbing his arm.

"You will not lay a hand on her." Kendal narrowed his eyes, his voice lowered dangerously. He could feel his temper threatening to twist out of control. "We did nothing wrong. Come back when you have proof our actions cause some sort of problem." His grip tightened. The first drew two electrified batons, and with a wail, they charged up. Kendal turned, though his reaction was nowhere near fast enough.

The tall droid was wiped off his fingers with a yell of pain when the electricity powered up his spine, disabling all movements temporarily. He was left paralyzed for a moment, but he jumped to his feet as soon as he was able to. "So this is how it's going to go? It's you two that are faulty!" Instead of closing in close, ice crept across the tile, coiling around the other man's legs. Cambria yelped and stumbled back.

"Kendal please don't loose your cool! I'm okay, we're okay, let's run..!" She cried, shaking her head.
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:10 pm

When the fusion split, Luna fell to the ground, luckily not hitting her head too hard on the ground. She sat up and looked very confused, rubbing the back of her head as it was just a bit sore. Seeing the police droids, her eyes widened with fear as she scrambled to her feet and ran over to Jay when she saw him a bit off to the side. She looked away seeing that Kendal was about to get hit. "Tell me he's alright, I don't wanna watch!!"

Zane walked over to the police droids a determined frown on his face. Stepping in between the two pairs, he held up a hand to his children to tell them to pause. "Excuse me, officers. May I ask as to why this is such a problem? And as to who told you this was a problem? My children to our knowledge did nothing wrong. Attacking my son like that when he was only being cautious about you being around his sister was not a good call. Were you trying to aggravate him? This could have been worked out peacefully." He turned back to Kendal and Cambria. "Of course, I understand my children's response was not appropriate."
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:41 am

Jay jumped, nodding. "I dont know! I think he's fine?" He glanced back, patting Luna.

The first of the two frowned darkly. "In light of the recent events and possibility of hacking, Cyrus and other droid production companies have warned against any and all sorts of things like fusion." He explained. "It has a chance to bring down firewall and made droids more susceptible to hack.. And seeing how the male was one of the three in the attack last night, I don't believe it is a smart move to test his luck." He glared at Kendal. "I'm filing a report on this, Hybrid 001."

Kendal narrowed his eyes. He glanced back as the second man grabbed Cambria. Kendal stormed forward. "Don't you touch her!"
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:17 pm

Zane frowned, "Well, it would have been nice to have known that before hand. This all could have been handled calmly. You are correct, it is a good idea not to test his luck." He turned back, "Hey, why are you grabbing my daughter? There's no need for this, this has all been a misunderstanding, allow me to take care of this. Kendal, do calm down."

"Are you sure...?" Luna asked, looking up at Jay.
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:18 am

Kendal let the man go, growning. The police droid holding Cambria shook his head. "We still need to take them in an get a report filed." He glared at Kendal. "And deal with you."

Jay nodded. "Yeah.. If anything, he's just being protective."
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:51 pm

"Then allow me to come with you, if you insist." Zane nodded.

Luna nodded slowly, "Right... That's part of his coding."

(SORRY! Bunch of hw)
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:13 am

Kendal sat down, shaking his head and rubbing his face. Cambria looked alarmed, rushing over.
"Woah.. You okay, bro? The coloring of your circuits is a little too cyan."
Kendal nodded slowly.
"Yeah. I'm fine. Just gotta.. Sit for a minute. That electrified baton didn't sit fare well with me.." He chuckled weakly. "Just a surge. Ill be fine, just gimmie a minute."

The police droid nodded a bit. "Fine."

"Is he that protective of you?" Jay asked as he glanced over. "Or.. Is he that protective of everyone?"

(Hey no big deal! c: )
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:17 pm

Zane nodded to the police droid. He turned to look to Jay and Luna, "I apologize for this. It seems we have to take care of this now... Hopefully, we will see you later."

"...Yeah, actually. Well, I don't know about other people but... I'd say what you said was accurate..." Luna nodded.
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets