Destiny Roleplay ( Open and Accepting! )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Destiny Roleplay ( Open and Accepting! )

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed May 04, 2016 4:38 am

( She's at the tower walking around. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberius Prime » Wed May 04, 2016 4:43 am

Shadow wasn't paying attention to where he was going and accidentally bumped into Blue.

"Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. I'm just trying to think of plans for a wedding. You okay?"
Saberius Prime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SongOfFlames~ » Wed May 04, 2016 6:12 am

Nadia kept her eyes on the Ghost this whole entire time like if she would be able to get some sort of read on him. Was he mad? Ugh. It was hard to tell. She blinked her eyes a few times when Pax explained that there wasn't anything that she should be apologizing for. To be honest, she kind of thought that the Ghost would have tossed her out the airlock after all that has happened. He didn't seemed to be visibly upset. At least, not with her. The Ghost had mentioned that there was this admiration that he had for her to take the blame.  There was a small smile that formed on her lips when the Ghost had told her that he had no reason to be mad at her other than taking a lot of Feron's time.  She got the joke, and it caused for her to raise her hand over her mouth to muffle the soft sound of laughter. She lowered her hand to her side, before she had spoken."Oh that . I'm allowed to spoil him, right? After all that he has done? Taking down the King is no easy feat." she said softly with a growing smile. She simply nodded her head with the Ghost's explanation that everything would be fine after he had a chat with him at the armory. It was fine with her. Actually made her quite happy that the Ghost was a little forgiving and would allow for Feron to talk instead of flat out ignoring him. She watched the Ghost trail off to the armory that was on this ship, before she looked over to the cockpit where Feron was at. 

She did feel the ship beginning to slow near the end of the conversation, but now that she actually looked towards the cockpit, it was confirmed that the ship was in orbit. Nadia had taken a small step to the side to get a better look of the view. She couldn't see much from where she was standing, but she had a feeling that the view would be spectacular if she headed up there. Her eyes fixed onto Feron as he got up from the seat and walked over to her.She heard his question, and she simply nodded her head."Ah, yes. It seemed to have gone fairly well. He didn't seem upset." she told him as she rocked on her heels once with her hands behind her back."He did want to speak to you. He is waiting for you in the armory." she told him with her gaze momentarily trailing back to the direction where she saw the Ghost head off to. She then lifted her gaze back up to Feron."I'll wait here. I won't touch any flashy buttons, I swear." she added with a grin. She then headed over to the cockpit, but she didn't take a seat in either the pilot's or co-pilot's seat. Instead,she simply leaned her hip against one of the seats to look out at the marvelous view in front of her. Simply breathtaking. The simple beauties of life. Almost every Guardian has a ship, yet they simply used it to get from Point A to Point B. Nothing that would have to do with leisure such as to star gaze.

~~

Roman bit back a laugh when he saw her face flush as the response when he made a certain remark.He glanced over to her Ghost when it looked over to him and then back to his own Guardian. He remained where he was while her Ghost was supplying her with the weaponry shortly after he gave her the gear. When she turned to face him once she was set to go, a soft smile appeared on his lips from behind the helm."It is a mystery to me as well. It looks like we will find out when we are onboard the ship." he told her while he reached over to take her hand. When his fingers had laced with hers, he switched the comms so that he would be speaking directly to Athena who was tasked to bring the ship close to their location. She most likely brought it out to the field off at the distance. He led her from out of the apartment, making sure that the door was shut behind them, before he led them down an alleyway. The cobble stones that made up the street eventually transitioned to that of a smoother surface while they left the city limits to the field where his ship was resting. When they have entered the field, the platform lowered to allow them onboard the ship instead of transmatting them onboard. He let go of her hand once they were on the ship.He remained near the back of the ship to allow her to head up to the front before he did."Where are we going Athena?" he asked aloud with his Ghost peering around the pilot's seat. Athena tilted slightly to the side while she observed the two from a distance before she had spoken."I found you on an island that is amongst the Ionian sea." she started to say, but there was this puzzlement that crossed his features."Uh. Please refresh my memory and brush up my geography." he started to say while he tried to figure out the location she was speaking of. Somewhere in the Mediterranean? That is what he figured base on the name."An island that neighbors Greece. It is known as Zakynthos. One of the larger islands. Known for its crystal blue waters and high cliffs." Athena explained before she vanished from out of sight so that they could take the pilot and co-pilot seats. An island? She found him on an island?

~~

As the gunsmith turned away to forage for the field choke that she requested, Rose had simply remained where she was standing. She looked over her shoulder briefly, sensing that someone had been looking over her direction.  It was only for a second or two that she looked over her shoulder, but she drew her conclusion that it was the the group that was standing near the tree. She fixed her attention back onto the kiosk in front of her while the gunsmith set the field choke she had mentioned down on the counter. When he set it down, she reached over to pick it up and to examine it. There were a few scruffs and scratches on it. No doubt, some other Guardian obtained it before breaking their gun down for parts to get some quick Glimmer. She lightly ran her finger across one of the scratches, before she made a comment about the field choke."They have been to Mars." she said softly. The gunsmith blinked his optics once in confusion to how she knew that by looking over at the field choke he presented to her."How do you know that,Nightstalker?" he asked with curiosity. She tilted the field choke slightly with a little bit of red sand spilling from out of it. He must have recently acquired this. Nevertheless, she can touch it up so that it would look brand new again. She lifted her hand and made a gesture for her Ghost to transfer some glimmer over to the gunsmith for the field choke. While her Ghost completed the transaction, her gaze swept over the plaza. Hmph. Wreav was still here. It seemed like either he was just relaxing or waiting for someone. The trio were still at the tree, but it appeared like the female Titan was going to depart from the group. She had spotted a few other small groups such as a team decrypting their engrams, and a team that was collecting bounties. Based on the majority wearing faction-related gear, she assumed they they are going or just came back from the Crucible.

~~

Sable glanced over at Cecil when he was beginning to say something but head fallen silent. Even though he did not complete the sentence, she had a feeling she knew what he was going to say. He most likely didn't believe that this would happen. That he would never be able to become himself again."Anything is possible if you put your mind to it." she said softly. It was so true. Was there anything that the Guardians couldn't do? They have eliminated two Hive Gods, one of the Vex that could manipulate time and space, and some Fallen that tried to bring the houses all together again. So really, anything was possible.When he looked over to her, that was when her body went rigid for a second or two before relaxing. She shook her head slightly when he said that he hoped that she wouldn't be here for the rest of his life."Until the bird leaves the nest." she said, but then decided to explain what she meant by that."I am responsible for setting you back onto track. Once you begin to walk the way of the Light, I will no longer be needed." she started to tell him with her eyes drifting over to the monitors."You will not be alone on your journey. No doubt, you shall meet others that will eventually become your allies." she added with the thought when she stumbled across Jahoan, Shadow, and Kat. The simpler days when things weren't all that crazy.
"Legends Scatter"

༺I♕I༻

~SongOfFlames~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed May 04, 2016 6:56 am

Blue stumbled back sightly when someone bumped into her. She held her footing as she looked over to see who jumped into her. Another hunter, and their were Exo. Her ghost appeared next to her as he looked at the other guardian. When the hunter mentioned wedding, she became curious. This hunter was going to have a wedding. She then smiled as she looked at him.

" Yea. A wedding? I can help you with the wedding. " Blue said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberius Prime » Wed May 04, 2016 7:21 am

Shadow nodded and smiled.

"You can? Oh, you are a lifesaver. I need someone to do the ceremony. Do you know anyone who could?"
Saberius Prime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed May 04, 2016 7:32 am

" I can do it for you. " Blue said. She didn't mind doing it, and would love to help this hunter. She looked over at her ghost who was also curious. " We would love to help you, guardian. " Her ghost said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.Kira- » Wed May 04, 2016 8:47 am

((Still laughing about Carmela spartan kicking 'waldo' off a cliff. Still think that's hilarious.))

Ileana~
A short laugh escaped her when Mel took down the hobgoblin. "Well, we don't make a bad team, do we?" She could just imagine the scene. Enemies everywhere and Carmela at her back. Somehow, she imagined that would be the way their final death would look. Carmela was stubborn enough to fight until the end and take out everything she could with her and Ileana was too proud to back down. She made a mental note to start working on alternate ways to channel her solar energy to avoid that situation.

She made her way just behind Carmela, but dipped the opposite direction. Three harpies, that would pose a challenge with- oh, two harpies. Well that was better. She ran her hand over her belt, picking off a grenade. She really liked those solar explosives. She looked out just enough to see the harpies - who saw her in turn. She chucked the grenade, staying out of cover long enough to see it catch on a harpies blazing eye. Well, she assumed it was an eye. Whatever it was it was soon coated in solar fire. A high pitched sound caught Ileana's ears. "One harpy." she said cheerily, stepping out of cover to work on the next one with her fusion rifle, side-stepping to avoid a barrage of bullets from the harpy.

Akari~
A mystery, huh? She didn't like having no idea where she was going. It seemed more intimidating. Not knowing if you were going to encounter Fallen or not. She squeezed his hand as they headed for the ship, hoping that when they came back one of them wouldn't be more hurt than they already were. She boarded the ship, reluctantly letting go of his hand to head for the front. She sat down in the co-pilot's seat, her ghost hovering near her. When Athena started to explain where they were going Akari's eyes widened slightly. The what where? An island called Zakynthos near greece. Her eyes darted to Roman. "Look at you, revived in luxury," she laughed lightly. She had to admit she was pretty excited about going to greece. She'd heard of it but only in name. It sounded beautiful. "Maybe we'll find the right place to get hitched on a cliffside or something. You never know." She smiled up at him, trying to keep a positive light on things.

"Crystal blue waters, huh?" ghost said, looking at Akari. "Kind of like your eyes?"
"Uh, what," she looked at her ghost, confusion marking her face. "Did you just-"
"It was a curios question!" ghost corrected.
"Yeah, sure, I guess. Just so you know it's cute when he says stuff like that," she pointed at Roman. "And it's weird when you do it."
"I'll keep that in mind," ghost's voice was awkward before he disappeared. Akari shook her head.
"Anway," she looked at Roman again. "This should be interesting. I've never been to Greece."
A.Kira-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ » Wed May 04, 2016 12:28 pm

|| LOL Me too xD, poor Waldo the Dreg. Also sorry if the MelxIleana rp is getting a little dry :c I have some things in mind to pick the pace back up once they get back to the Tower c: ||

Feron | Human Male | Nightstalker Hunter | Tagged: Nadia/Any | Location: Earth -> Orbit

Feron stood at her side, his gaze following hers to the window with a small smile. "Well that's good, while he might not be upset with you, I have a feeling he's not too pleased with me." He shoulders rolled slightly, eyes darting toward the back of the ship. "Ah, right. I'll head there then. If you need anything, just come on back. Its a straight shot to the end of the ship. Not enough room to get lost in here." A soft chuckle rumbled his chest as she mentioned she wouldn't touch any of the buttons. "Feel free honestly. It takes a lot to put this ship down. There's a fail safe that trips and ceases all control until overridden, prevents fatal mistakes if I were to try and control the ship while not in my right mind after a bloody battle." He grinned, watching as she moved toward the front of the ship. "If you want, give me like five minutes, then head on down. We can start up the tour from the armory. If not, I can just come grab you afterward."

With that, he turned to head further into the ship, passing a few small storage rooms until turning left into the armory. Eyes immediately fell upon the AI that was moving from each of the weapon racks, counting the stock and insuring nothing was missing or faulty. His throat cleared awkwardly as he moved closer, a hand running the back of his neck as it usually did when he was nervous. "Hey, Pax."

"Feron." The Ghost would respond, his eye not even moving to his Guardian as he moved to the next rack.

"Look.. I was pretty stressed out, not thinking clearly. The thought of losing her had me seeing red, I know it was wrong." He started, moving to lean his back against a work bench station, his hands resting on the edge on either side of himself. "I understand you were trying to make me see reason, and if I wasn't so hardheaded I would have realized that sooner." Eyes followed the Ghost as it moved around the room. "Look, I'm not good at this. Basically, I'm sorry for snapping at you, and I wont let it happen again."

The Ghost paused in his scans, turning slightly to send him a smug expression. "You know I can't stay mad at you forever. You are my Guardian after all. Without you I'd be lost, dead out there somewhere, probably in the hands of some disgusting Fallen creature. I realize that stress makes the human mind do unsettling things, and after calculating a few items I've come to the conclusion that your apology is accepted. Even if you are an idiot sometimes." Pax whirred almost as if laughing, moving closer to his Guardian and bouncing his plates off the human's forehead in a teasing manner.

A sigh of relief left the Hunter, a grin forming over his features as his Ghost teased at him. "I'm glad to hear that, lets put this behind us." He huffed, lifting a hand to rub the spot where the ghost had pinged off his face, but laughed shortly after. Spiteful little thing.

"Before I left you last night, scans indicated you did not sleep alone." The Ghost eyed him curiously for a moment before turning to work on the shelvings beside his Guardian.

"Oh.. nothing like that.." Feron began, eyes flickering to the door for a moment before back to the Ghost. "She wanted the company, and I didn't want to not be there in the event that something went south. Plus, was nice.. Speaking of. I had the dream again." His gaze shifted away as the Ghost turned to him suddenly. "I was able to pull away before impact, thankfully.. But I get this feeling, like the place is calling to me. Where I landed, where you found me." His gaze lifted to a nearby window, watching the Earth as it shifted below them. "I think if I revisit, maybe the dreams will stop. I cant shake the feeling that there's something there that I need to find. If.. its even still there." Brows furrowed as the Ghost continued to stare at him. "You still have the coordinates right?"

The Ghost bobbed once in response, shifting his shell nervously. "Did you wake her with it?" He asked carefully, knowing how badly the dreams seemed to get to his Guardian.

"No, she was already up. Like I said, never made it to the impact, still unsettling though." He would say, slowly beginning to push himself away from the work bench. "Anyways, keep the coordinates handy. I'd like to visit there soon."

Carmela | Human Female | Sunbreaker Titan| Tagged: Ileana/Any | Location: Venus -> Patrol

"Hah, I'd like to see the day anything can take us both on and live to tell about it." She responded, peering around her cover just in time to watch a solar grenade latch onto the face of a Harpy. She snorted softly, listening to its death cry before it popped like a balloon. She remembered the other variant of Harpy, the dreaded Gorgons, and shuddered slightly. As she heard the whirring of a fusion rifle, she popped up, peppering the remaining Harpy with rounds. Between the two guardians focusing fire, the thing didn't last long before crumpling to the ground as well. "I hate Harpies. I hate Vex in general." She would chuckle, raising to a stand and popping the mag to replace it with a full one. Her visor then shifted down, inspecting the dents in her armor with a scowl. "Blasted little things." She would huff, rubbing away the residue of the bullets and smearing it into the black paint to erase it.

Lucina | Awoken Female | Bladedancer Hunter| Tagged: Šime/Any | Location: Earth -> The Tower

Next post I am to assume.

Wreav | Awoken Male | Striker Titan | Tagged: Open/Any | Location: Earth -> The Tower

Open for Interaction briefly.

Mehki | Human Male | Sunsinger Warlock | Tagged: Blue/Any | Location: Earth -> The Tower

Open for Interaction.
ImageImage "Legends are carved across history by the brave." ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════
Female, Bi-sexual, avid literate roleplayer, Married 💍,
I love Video Games, Tattoos, Writing fanfics and Roleplaying!!
If you wish to RP with me, just swing me a PM I don't bite!

╚═════════════════════════════════════
═══════════════════════════╗

═══════════════════════════╝
Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idiosyncrasies » Wed May 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Šime--->Luca

Bust hands had stopped as soon as the other's Ghost began it's efforts to wake it's Guardian, eyebrows pulling down. When it turned to her for a moment, she returned it's look with one of her own, one brow quirking. Šime wasn't going to interrupt anyone's rest unless it was important. Well. That or if it was someone she didn't like. But before she can ask what the rush was, Lucina wakes and she subsides, dropping the in-works armor unceremoniously on the roof and trying not to seem like she was waiting to hear whatever was said between the two. Curiosity killed the cat. Good thing I'm not one. As soon as Lucina directs the query her way, she mutters a curse-aimed at the Titan for interrupting their down time-but smiles, a smile that gave an impression it was hiding sharp teeth between it, even though she had none. A headbob, then, "Hit an' run!" Is the gleeful response. The Hunter quickly bundles her tools away and stands, devouring another strip of jerky almost as an afterthought. "You wanna approach him quiet, or storm up?"
Last edited by Idiosyncrasies on Wed May 04, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Idiosyncrasies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.Kira- » Wed May 04, 2016 12:57 pm

((No, no, it's ok. It's interesting enough to have them interact in this way. Can't wait for them to get back to the tower, though, gotta admit I wanna see what you got up your sleeve. - I just realized all of my finals are next week and I think I'm going to have a heart attack. I am not prepared. Call ambulance. HALP.))

Ileana~
She looked over Mel, trying to be casual about it. She would have asked if the Titan was ok but Mel probably wouldn't have enjoyed the concern. Ileana was struggling with getting a feel for that. It was among the many things that bothered her. She watched Mel rub away the residue quietly, the tense feeling in her shoulders fading. "Did you need a reminder of what it felt like to actually get hit by something?" she settled for that, lacing it with warm humor to avoid upsetting the Titan. "Are we continuing on, or have you had your fill for the day?" She wasn't sure what Carmela wanted to do and was mostly following her lead. Carmela held the bounties and the dented armor. She made the calls. If the Warlock was honest it was fairly attractive to see the Titan going to work but she'd have plenty more opportunities.
A.Kira-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me