The Rise of Herobrine a Minecraft RP Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Rise of Herobrine a Minecraft RP Open/Accepting

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Sun May 17, 2015 11:40 am

PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE JOIN
My name is Catlin, I'm an experiment done by Herobrine and this is my story.
I was 1 years old living in the world of minecraft my parents got killed. I got hurt with an arrow to my side. I passed out. I felt Herobrine grab me and take me and put me on something. "Lets experiment on her." Herobrine said to me. "Yes master, shall we get the blood." One of Heronbrine's people said. "Yes get and put it in a needle, she will wake up and I want to hear her pain. I opened my eyes. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked. "My dear I'm going to experiment on you." Herobrine replied to me. I saw the needle, the needle got put into my shoulder. I screamed and I start to spas. My eyes went from green to red and my outfit changed. "What did you do to me." I hissed at Herobrine. "I gave you a lot of her blood." Herobrine said to me. That night I escaped with a boy I had made friends with him. When I met the boy I felt like I knew him from somewhere. Please find David and I Herobrine is after us. (I know super long plot)
My characters
Name~Catlin
Other Name~ Wanda Maximoff(Don't ask why I did) and Scarlet Witch
NN~Wanda and Scarlet Witch and Catlin
Age~Unknown
Looks~Below
Other Looks~Below
How do you know Catlin/Wanda~ I am Catlin/Wanda
Crush~Open
Other~ Catlin can't control Wanda She has no clue that David is her twin brother and Herobrine put a lot of Wanda's blood into Catlin. When Wanda is in control her eyes change from Green to Red and her hair changes from black to brown. She has no idea that David is her twin brother. If Catlin's emotions get to her. Catlin's eyes will change to red and her hair will change to brown
Powers~Catlin being combined with Wanda gives her Wanda's powers Telekinesis,Energy Blasts, and Telepathy ,Mind Manipulation.
Side~ Catlin and David's side
Living in~A cave in the Overworld
Living with~ David her friend and also her twin brother(But she doesn't know it)

Name~David
Other Name~Pietro Maximoff(Don't ask) and Quicksilver
NN~David,Pietro and Quicksilver
Age~Unknown
Looks~Below
Other Looks~ In a sec
How do you know Catlin/Wanda~ I escaped with her and she is my twin sister but she doesn't know it and Catlin/Wanda is my friend
Crush~Noxxia
Other~David is Catlin's twin but he hasn't told Catlin that he's her twin. Like Catlin David can't control Pietro. When Pietro takes control his eyes change from green to blue and his hair changes from Blue to Silver Herobrine put a lot of Pietro's blood in David. If David's emotions get the best of him his eyes will change to blue and his hair will change to silver
Powers~ David being combined with Pietro gives him Pietro's powers Superhuman Speed,Speed-induced resistance and Superhuman reflexes
Side~ Catlin and David's side
Living in~A cave in the Overworld
Living with~ Catlin his friend and also his twin sister

Herobrine is RPED by Himedere

Rules
No rules
expect Follow this sites rules
Spies for Herobrine's side and Catlin and David's side are fine
West side Catlin/Wanda's~ Phione Mango

Character list Name/NN/Other name/Age/How you know Catlin AKA Wanda/Powers/Side/Living in/Living with~Played by
Catlin/Wanda,Catlin, and Scarlett Witch/Wanda Maximoff and Scarlett Witch/Unknown/I am Catlin AKA Wanda/Catlin being combined with Wanda gives her Wanda's powers Telekinesis,Energy Blasts, and Telepathy ,Mind Manipulation/Catlin and David's side/A cave in the Overworld/ David her friend and also her twin brother(But she doesn't know it)~Me
David/Pietro, Quicksilver and David/Pietro Maximoff(Don't ask) and Quicksilver/Unknown/I escaped with her and she is my twin sister but she doesn't know it and Catlin/Wanda is my friend/David being combined with Pietro gives him Pietro's powers Superhuman Speed,Speed-induced resistance and Superhuman reflexes/ I escaped with her and she is my twin sister but she doesn't know it and Catlin AKA Wanda is my friend/A cave in the Overworld/ Catlin his friend and also his twin sister~Me
Foalan Luna The Wolf/None/Foalan, Luna, Wofy, Lupi, She-wolf/16/She tried to rob them/She s able to shift into a wolf and has a demon/hostile mode, though her demon/hostile mode barely shows/ neutral/She lives in the overworld/Bolt~ Foalan.The.Wolf
(THE ) EnderFox/Ender/None/15/Doesn't know her/Teleport/ unknown, kinda rogue/Overworld and Nether/DKD and Markiplier~ EnderFox Allan Poe
Markiplier/Mark/None/25/?/?/Over world and Nether/None/DKD and Ender~ EnderFox Allan Poe
PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE JOIN
DKD/Dante/None/17/secretly once in her alliance/Over world and Nether/Ender Fox and Markiplier/High strength LVLs~EnderFox Allan Poe
Brittany/None/16/A righteous large home that is made out of pink, purple, and blue wool's/Brittany posses the power of love, if she wants to make people fall in love her eyes change from brown to a light pink/undecided/Her dogs all named after her favorite youtubers~ Hanji Zoe
Toby/Tobuscus/27/None/Dosen't/None/Neutral~ Hanji Zoe
Kelly/None/None/16/I dont/over all corgis/Herobrine/Living with Jed and herobrine~Hanji Zoe
Herobrine/None/Unknown/ experimented on her/Herobrine's secret Lair/Servants/Many/Herobrine~ Himedere
Jade/Jed/16/Doesn't/Herobrine/ Draws things that can come to life/Herorbines secret lair/Herobrine and his servants and Kelly~ Himedere
Diana al Ghul/Dark Archer/Herobrine calls her The Magician/Stealth and Good with a bow and arrow more powers will be revealed later/Looks to be 19/Herobrine/Overworld/None~Me
Noxxia/Grim Reaper/Grim, Creeper, Creep/Unknown/Doesn't/ Umbrakinesis, control of shadows; to kill and revive living things, only ever uses this power jokingly
and usually fixes any messes quickly. Can change form/Neutral at the moment/ Lives on the move constantly/"Pet shadows", she makes up names for
shadows and pretends they have personalities.~ CelestialCuttlefish
Endymion/None/Endy/Unknown/Sees her around/Neutral. Leans toward whoever has pumpkins/None/wherever~CelestialCuttlefish
Format please use
Name~
Other Name(Put none if you don't)~
NN~
Age~
Looks(Amine or real I don't care)~
Other Looks(Amine or Real I don't care but none if you don't)~
How do you know Catlin/Wanda~
Crush~
Other(You don't have to put it if you don't want to)~
Powers(No max)~
Side(Catlin and David's or Herobrine)~
Living in(Can be anywhere int the world of Minecraft)~
Living with(Can be anybody)~

PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE JOIN
Attachments
41175ce9.jpg
David picture from Photobucket
41175ce9.jpg (44.33 KiB) Viewed 494 times
article-ultron-4-1022.jpg
Catlin as Wanda
article-ultron-4-1022.jpg (33.78 KiB) Viewed 495 times
koneko12345.jpg
Catlin Picture from Photobucket
koneko12345.jpg (17.18 KiB) Viewed 495 times
Last edited by Catlin Merlyn on Wed May 27, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Rise of Herobrine a Minecraft RP Open/Accepting

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Sun May 17, 2015 11:55 am

(Would anybody be nice enough to join pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please)
Attachments
5tfz1adtsgnrgsra.jpg
David as Pietro
5tfz1adtsgnrgsra.jpg (59.72 KiB) Viewed 492 times
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Sun May 17, 2015 12:56 pm

(Please stop looking and join I worked really hard on the plot I know the plot is really long)
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon May 18, 2015 6:15 am

(Anybody)
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalanisaLupo » Mon May 18, 2015 9:14 am

Name~
Foalan Luna The Wolf
Other name~
None
NN~
Foalan, Luna, Wofy, Lupi, She-wolf.
Age~
16 years
Looks~
She has a curl under her hat and smiles like this:^ω^
Other looks~
Her wolf form:
img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1972334&size=large&format=auto&rev=1402774037[/img]
Her hostile form(s).:
her red eyes in her wolf form, in her human form, her eyes will go red , her hat will disappear and will be replaced with white wolf ears, her key chain will disappear and be replaced by a white wolf tail and her hair will turn completely white.

How Do you know Catlin/Wanda~
She tried to rob them.
Crush~
None,"Though Catlin ain't that bad.." (Foalan is Pansexaul, she likes all genders/sexualities)
Other~
she has a pet horse named Bolt.
Powers~
She s able to shift into a wolf and has a demon/hostile mode, though her demon/hostile mode barely shows.
Side~
She prefers to be neutral.
Living in~
She lives in the overworld.
Living with~
Her horse,Bolt.
FoalanisaLupo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon May 18, 2015 9:20 am

(Yay thanks. See if you can get people *Hugs Foalan because your awesome.* I love your drawing and I wish I could draw like you, but I can't. Thats fine with me Foalan, I don't mind if Foalan crushes on Catlin I'm okay with it)
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalanisaLupo » Mon May 18, 2015 9:33 am

(Erm, your welcome, also I didn't really draw those two, One is from a Chibi making site and the other I colored in from oekaki. This picture: Image, I drew. Though I'm not a big fan of advertising for roleplays. Also, okay.)

_____

ImageImage
Hello, I'm Foalan. I just came back from a long Hiatus, and love roleplaying.
_____

FoalanisaLupo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon May 18, 2015 9:38 am

(Oh its fine oh cool. We need Herobrine. I have no idea who else is going to join)
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalanisaLupo » Mon May 18, 2015 9:58 am

(Well, Herobrine could just be an NPC, which means we can play him whenever we need him 'n stuff.)

_____

ImageImage
Hello, I'm Foalan. I just came back from a long Hiatus, and love roleplaying.
_____

FoalanisaLupo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon May 18, 2015 10:08 am

(Okay lets do that I like that idea better XD we both know what Herobrine looks like. Your character can find mine)
Catlin/Wanda~ David/Pietro and I sat in our cave. I heard something my eyes changed to Red and my hair changed from black to brown.
David~ I heard the same thing and my eyes changed from green to blue my hair changed from blue to silver.
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me