Forgotten but Reclaimed Dreams[An Orphanage RP]Re-Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Forgotten but Reclaimed Dreams[An Orphanage RP]Re-Accepting!

Postby redtie » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 am

Hey, Welcome to Forgotten but Reclaimed Dreams!

The world has never seemed to be on your side, first your parents died, now you have been thrown into this old orphanage, being bullied and picked on just about 24/7, and have pretty much been forgotten by the outside world. The time has come to get even however, you and a few of the other orphans have decided to band together to be a force worth reckoning with in the orphanage, you and your friends are no longer willing to be punching bags to be beaten and kicked until you come apart at the seams, you want your own taste of freedom, and if that takes becoming a bit of a bully yourself, so be it!

So, who are you, are you a by-stander that is going to stay goody goody? a past bully that's going to be taught a lesson? a kid about to teach everyone that he or she isn't going to take anything lying down anymore? or are you an adult that's about to learn the power of those younger then you when they band together....

~* Rules and Guidelines *~
    1. Follow all of the forum rules!
    2. Keep everything PG-13.
    3. If cussing or anything in that manner please put * after the first letter.
    4. Please do remain polite to other people at all times, if your characters get into a fight, a character says something to yours that you do not like, etc that is not the other person, that is their character. It isn't personal and shouldn't be viewed as such.
    5. When adding a new character in please include them into your original character post.
    6. Please, please, please remain active after you join, lol.
    7. Have Fun! Everyone is welcome here ^.^
    8. If you ever fall behind please just ask for a recap :D
    9. Please listen to both me, deebug100, and Zarryn.

~* Character Sign Up *~
Code: Select all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name -
Age -
Appearance(pictures welcome or description of looks) -
Attitude/Personality -
History -
Crush -
Boyfriend/Girlfriend -
Other -

~* Banners *~
    Coming Soon!

~* Mods on this Topic *~
    Deebug100
    Redtie
    Zarryn
    FireflyDreamer
Last edited by redtie on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
redtie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character List

Postby redtie » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:30 am

~* The Characters *~

~* Orphans *~

Name | Age | Status? | Crush | Girlfriend/Boyfriend | Username | Profile Page | [ Other ]

Gary Smith | 13yrs | In the 'Orphanage Gang' | No | No | Redtie | Page 1

Rachel { Goes by Shell } Johnson | 13yrs | In the 'Orphanage Gang' | No | No | Redtie | Page 1

Rima | 13ys | .... | No | No | deebug100 | Page 1

Aiko {goes by Daichi} | 16yrs | In the 'Orphanage Gang' | No | No | ~Anime/Manga Geek~| Page 1
    | [ Believed to be a Boy ] |

Mina or Mii-chan | 14yrs | .... | No | No | ~Anime/Manga Geek~ | Page 1

Chiro | 17yrs | .... | No | No | ~Anime/Manga Geek~ | Page 1

Hiro | 16yrs | .... | No | No | ~Anime/Manga Geek~ | Page 1

Yuda | 8yrs | .... | No | No | ~Anime/Manga Geek~ | Page 2

Ryan Collins | 8yrs | A Bystander | No | No | FairyoftheFlames | Page 2

Donald (Don) Sunne | 16yrs | Leader of the Bullies | No | No | FairyoftheFlames | Page 2

Shaina Laskta | 13yrs | Bully | No | No | FairyoftheFlames | Page 2

Alice Glayser | 14yrs | in the 'Orphanage Gang' | No | No | FairyoftheFlames | Page 2

Mayson DeWitte | 15yrs | In the 'Orphanage Gang' | No | No | FairyoftheFlames | Page 2

Forest Michaelis | 17yrs | .... | No | No | Pikachurox | Page 2

Spike Michaelis | 18yrs | In the 'Orphanage Gang' | No | No | Pikachurox | Page 2

~* Adults *~

Name | Age | Crush | Girlfriend/Boyfriend | Other | Username | Profile Page

Candace Jerome | 37yrs | No | No | Caregiver and fellow founder | Redtie | Page 2
Last edited by redtie on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
redtie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby redtie » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:30 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name - Gary Smith
Age - 9yrs
Appearance - Blond hair and Green eyes
Attitude/Personality -
Gary is generally very friendly but here lately he has become more quiet and stand offish. He doesn't like violence but has now finally come to realize why violence can be a good thing.
History -
Gary's parents both died when he was 7 in a car crash. He doesn't have that most memory of life before the orphanage but he does know he used to have a pretty good life.
Crush - Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend - Open
Other - He is part of the 'Orphanage Gang'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name - Rachel { Goes by Shell } Johnson
Age - 13yrs
Appearance - Brownish Blond hair and Blue eyes
Attitude/Personality -
Cold, she spends most of her time alone, she won't stand down from a fight. She hates bullies and is more then willing to get even with them.
History -
Unknown, she was found in the forest when she was three, so she has been raised in the orphanage.
Crush - Open
Other - One of the 'Orphanage Gang'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name - Jessi
Age - 17yrs
Appearance - picture above
Attitude/Personality -
will fill in later
History -
will fill in later
Crush -
Boyfriend/Girlfriend -
Other - may become of the 'Orphanage Gang'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name - Madelion Jonez
Age - 17yrs
Appearance(pictures welcome or description of looks) - black hair and dark gray eyes
Attitude/Personality -
Fill In Later
History -
Fill in Later
Crush - Open
Other -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name - Ike Jamerson
Age - 14yrs
Appearance - Blond hair and Honey Brown Eyes
Attitude/Personality -
Fill In Later
History -
Fill in Later
Crush -
Boyfriend/Girlfriend -
Other -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name - Angela Hartlet
Age - 14yrs
Appearance(pictures welcome or description of looks) - Brownish red hair and light green eyes
Attitude/Personality -
Is normally kind, very outspoken, does not scare easily.
History -
Her mother gave her up when she was 9, she still has scars from the fights she got into with the bullies during her first years at the orphanage, but now she knows to try and avoid the tough guys and girls.
Crush - Open
Other -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name -Lynn
Age - 17yrs
Appearance(pictures welcome or description of looks) - Blond hair, blue eyes
Attitude/Personality -
rp out
History -
rp out
Crush -
Boyfriend/Girlfriend -
Other -

Name - Alan Kurtis
Age - 13yrs
Appearance - Above
Personality - RP out
History -
Was abandoned at the orphanage when he was an infant, so no one knows his past. He has lived his life at the orphanage but has learned to stick up for himself well enough.
Crush -
Boyfriend/Girlfriend -
Other -
[/center][/b]
Last edited by redtie on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.
redtie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Deebug100's characters

Postby Soulreaper » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:40 am

Yay ^.^

Name - Rima
Age - 14
Appearance -
Attitude/Personality - She is a pretty young lady that is normally nice. She loves music and watched her twin and parents die.
History - She had a normal life. Best in the band, drama, and had good grades. Her best friend was her twin. On her 13th birthday, her mother, father, and twin was murder before her eyes. She had hid under a bed. She misses her twin greatly and she breaks down if you asked her about him.
Crush - Murdock
Boyfriend/Girlfriend -
Other - Based on Rin Kagamine

Name - Shadow
Age - 9
Appearance -
Attitude/Personality - He is a quiet boy who is all ways trying to keep out of sight.
History - Not much is known about him.
Crush -
Boyfriend/Girlfriend -
Other -

Name - Seth
Age - 15
Appearance -
Attitude/Personality - He is a misunderstood boy. He only wants to be invisible, but that is never the case. He is always picked on and he has became basically goth/emo.
History - Was abandon by his mother at three years old.
Crush - Venoxys
Boyfriend/Girlfriend - Venoxys
Other - Has a younger sister.

Name - Missy
Age - 15
Appearance -
Attitude/Personality - She is a sweet kind girl that has basely no immune system. She is normally sick and she cries over little things. Like a dead squirrel.
History - She was always in a room and her parents could only touch her with rubbed gloves threw the wall. She hates it.
Crush -
Boyfriend/Girlfriend -
Other -

Name - Katniss
Age - 13
Appearance -
Attitude/Personality - She is a quiet girl.
History - Not known though she was in a very bad car crash that killed everyone, but her.
Crush - Ike
Boyfriend/Girlfriend -
Other - She has an automail left arm and other parts are automail as well.

Name - Hazel Latran
Age - 6
Appearance -
LittleJessica.jpg
LittleJessica.jpg (39.1 KiB) Viewed 2026 times

Attitude/Personality - She is a sweet girl that loves her sister and brother.
History - Same as her siblings
Crush -
Boyfriend/Girlfriend -
Other -

Name - Clarie
Age - 4
Appearance -
(the little girl)
Attitude/Personality - She was once a sweet little girl who was always smiling until one event changed her life. She is now a scared girl that will always be scarred. She doesn't want to be anywhere without her sister.
History - She mostly had a happy life before someone snuck inside her parents house and killed them with a knife. The person saw Clarie had woke up and she had came into her parents room while he hid in the shadows. He beat her some much that she was knocked out. He then put the knife in her hand to blame her for the killing before phoning the cops. Well, the cops came and that believed the parents had fought back while she killed them. They were blaming a 4 year old girl for a killing!
Crush -
Boyfriend/Girlfriend -
Other - In History. Has a sister.

Name - Simon
Age - 16
Appearance -
Attitude/Personality - He is a quiet boy who is rarely noticed or heard. He is terrified of his father.
History - He was abused by his father all his life and he watched his father kill his mother.
Crush -
Boyfriend/Girlfriend -
Other - His father is a wanted murderer and he is afraid to speak up against him.
Last edited by Soulreaper on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:53 am, edited 12 times in total.
I will trade pets for candies!
Image I write poetry at allpoetry
Soulreaper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forgotten but Reclaimed Dreams[An Orphanage RP] Acceptin

Postby redtie » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:49 am

[ Does everything look alright? ^.^ ]
redtie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulreaper » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 am

((yep))
Image I write poetry at allpoetry
Soulreaper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨнα∂σω Ƙιƨƨ » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:56 am

Name - Venoxys
Age - 14
Appearance (pictures welcome or description of looks) -
Attitude / Personality - She is very, very shy and doesn't speak unless spoken to, most of the time. She keeps to herself, and tends to shy away from people because she has a lot of trouble trusting anyone due to the bullies beating up on her since she wont fight back. She would do anything to get back at them, and can be devious, although very shy. She may be 14, but is very small and weak, unable to do much damage or make noise to get help of any kind. She just takes the beatings, with tears and a few whimpers and whines.
History - She only remembers certain horrible parts of her past, and when something strikes her memory directly, she gets lost in memories and hurries off crying sometimes. She will try to avoid contact with anyone at any cost to avoid them seeing her cry, although cant help it when being bullied.
Crush - Seth
Boyfriend / Girlfriend - Seth
Other -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - Emeriss
Age - 17
Appearance ( pictures welcome or description of looks ) -
Attitude / Personality - Hates being picked on, and will defend himself and anyone he can. He has a slightly strong build, but isn't very tall, about 5'7" and a lean body.
History - He tries not to remember anything, and will quickly change the subject if asked about it, unless he wants to tell. Sometimes, memories just haunt him and he spaces out.
Crush - Open
Boyfriend / Girlfriend - Open
Other -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - Solaria
Age - 15
Appearance(pictures welcome or description of looks) - Her hair is dark brown and her eyes a deeper, chocolate brown. She has a small frame and is around 5'1", and thin.
Attitude/Personality - Very kind and gentle, never hurting anyone unless she had to. She tends to be bullied, since she looks meek and small.
History - Her parents died when she was young, being taken care of by her 20 year old sister until she was murdered also.
Crush - Open
Other -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - Aeonus
Age - 17
Image Strong build, and 6 feet tall. Broad shoulders
Attitude/Personality - He's kind, and gentle, never hurting anyone. He'll gladly stand up for someone who is getting picked on, and can be a total flirt sometimes.
History - He watched his mother die, then his father beat him until passed out. His father mysteriously died one day and Aeonus was thrown into the orphanage at age 12
Crush - Yuki
Other -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - Sythrios
Age - 17
Appearance ( pictures welcome or description of looks ) - Tall, about 6ft, very strong.
Attitude / Personality - Mysterious, quiet most of the time, very strong, and will do anything to keep the ones he cares for out of harms way, even if it gets him hurt. He's also the kind of person with a lot of secrets, and has a major bad/tough side, that should never be messed with unless you want something broken.
History - Only he and the orphanage know his past, no one else.
Crush - Jessi
Boyfriend/Girlfriend - Jessi
Other - goes by Syth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - Vexallys
Age - 14
Attitude/Personality - She's very quiet most of the time, unless spoken to, then will talk to you. She was never very social, and her parents just abandoned her without warning one day, gone and cleaned out the house before she woke up.
History - Her parents randomly abandoned her one day, and she was sent to the orphanage.
Crush - Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend - open
Other - Goes by Vex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - Aeranas
Age - 16
Attitude/Personality - Very sweet, and kind, really hates to hurt people. If a bully messes with her, she doesn't do anything or try to fight back. She just takes it silently. She really, really hates to be called Hera, the Greek goddess, and bullies sometimes do to piss her off.
History - She was abandoned at age 6 by her parents, left on the side of the street to wander around. A woman found her and brought her home, but couldn't take care of a sick, starving little girl. She fed her, and brought her to the orphanage, where she's lived ever since.
Crush - Kai
Boyfriend/Girlfriend - Kai
Other - Goes by Aera sometimes. If you call her Hera, be prepared to get hit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - Justin
Age - 14
Attitude/Personality - Sweet, nice, never gets mad, but usually pushes people away from him and tries to get away when he can.
History - He was put in the orphanage at age 11, after he'd gotten his snake bites, and his mom and dad were murdered. He wasn't home to be killed along with them, but wishes he was. He hates the orphanage, and ignores all the bullies, and never usually helps when someone needs it, unless he has some connection with that person.
Crush - None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend - None
Other -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name - Aretys Latran
Age - 17
Appearance(pictures welcome or description of looks) - Image The boy obviously, lol
Attitude/Personality - RP out...
History - Working on it.
Crush - Unknown.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend - Unknown.
Other -
Sisters: Hazel, Zara
Last edited by Ƨнα∂σω Ƙιƨƨ on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:03 pm, edited 39 times in total.
ImageImage

So what if I can't forget you?
I'll burn your name into my throat
I'll be the fire that'll catch you
What's so good about picking up the pieces?
What if I don't even want to
Ƨнα∂σω Ƙιƨƨ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MochicaMomo » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:15 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name - Aiko but goes by Daichi(I will use he/him/his as this name)
Age - 16
Boy - Image
Girl - Image
Attitude/Personality - she has a split personality where one is weak and timid and the other is strong and hates being touched by others. As Daichi she is strong and is known as jjad or the strongest he fights a lot of the fights.
History - refuses to say anything
Crush - OPEN
Boyfriend/Girlfriend - hmmmm none yet
Other - One of the 'Orphanage Gang' (they think she is a boy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name - Mina or Mii-chan
Age - 14
Appearance(pictures welcome or description of looks) - Image
Attitude/Personality - she is shy but tough and is not afraid to beat people up.
History - At one point her personality changed and her old one disappeared this provoked her mother who only loved the old Mina. Ever since she had been beat on at every turn if she did not act or seem the same as the old Mina, who she did not remember how to act like because when her personality changed she did not remember anything the old Mina did or anything.
Crush - OPEN
Boyfriend/Girlfriend - Looking
Other - may become one of the 'Orphanage Gang'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name - Chiro
Age - 17
Appearance(pictures welcome or description of looks) - Image
Attitude/Personality - he is easily annoyed and has no problem in fighting or assasinating people. He does not like to make friends or have friends he thinks they get in the way. Thus he does not even think of having a girlfriend ever though he is very popular. NOBODY knows just how strong he is.
History - nothing to know
Crush - OPEN
Boyfriend/Girlfriend - not looking but open
Other -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name - Hiro
Age - 16
Appearance(pictures welcome or description of looks) - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Bishounen_Oranges.jpeg
Attitude/Personality - He is sweet and kind and he is kind of weak in a sense because he is ill.
History - He has always been weak and people always bullied and hurt him however he still is able to trust others.
Crush - OPEN
Boyfriend/Girlfriend - OPEN
Other -
Last edited by MochicaMomo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#800000]ANYONE PLEASE RP WITH ME >.<[color]

I have been T h e M o n k e y, and かすむ don't steal any of them!

MochicaMomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulreaper » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:17 pm

((Accepted))