~|Fairy Tale!|~ New,Open,and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~|Fairy Tale!|~ New,Open,and accepting!

Postby painted rose » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Sonya
"Um...."she mumbled as she stared up at him strangely. He was a little full of himself and he was quite weird. She didn't quite know how to respond.
painted rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:02 pm

(Is anybody opened for Olivia?)
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungkook; » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:58 am

NightfirexD wrote:Setsuna laughed happily, following after him with renewed energy. Stretching once more after they were completely off of the train. "So! Where should we stay?" she asked, looking to Karen with her bright blue eyes and tilting her head inquisitively.

Naoki shrugged, looking to Panther Lily. "I... I don't know. Setsuna's out on a job with Karen, so I really don't have anything to do." she told him, sighing as she tried to think of how to keep herself occupied.

Gray watch the slow rise and fall of her covers as she fell asleep, smiling to himself and shaking his head, rolling over to the opposite side and falling asleep as well.

Seiji shot Ryune a slightly annoyed expression, a sigh escaping his lips. "Then go find something to do." he pointed out plainly.

Karen

"Hm...should we go and check if we can stay in a hotel for the night?..~"

Panther Lily

"Hm..." he tried to think,"We could...go and annoy Gajeel..~"

Urzah

--the next morning--

She woke up,blinking to clear her vision as she looked around the room.

Ryune

she nodded,"Hm..sounds like a good idea..~" she said,smiling an nodding,still hugging his arm."Well...got any ideas?.." she asked,tilting her head.

Relie

she looked at the boy,"We're looking for some one I guess..~" she said,and looked at Robin,"Who were we looking for again?" she asked,having already forgotten it.

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightfire » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:21 am

Setsuna nodded, looking at the signs on buildings and such to find a hotel. She led Karen around a bit before finding a decently sized inn with a vacancy. She got a two bedroom room with her jewels, and ran inside the room as soon as they got there. "This is really nice!" she said happily, smiling.

Naoki grinned, liking that idea a lot. She nodded, her eyes glinted mischievously as her tail flicked in anticipation. "I like that idea!" she said excitedly.

The ice make wizard was snoring rather loudly, still asleep despite the sun being up. Somewhere along the night, his shirt had disappeared.

Seiji sighed again, looking at her before drinking some water. "Ah, do whatever... Maybe you should go see if Olivia is around. She'd do something with you." he suggested to her.
❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅

Image__

❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungkook; » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:53 am

Karen

he smiled looking around the room and putting his hands in his pockets.

Panther lily

he chuckled and leaded her to Gajeel,"Come on~"

Gajeel

he sat at the bar alone.

Urzah

she pushed her hair to a side,and looked down and Gray,then got up. She headed out to go and do a bit of exploring on her own.

Ryune

"Nooo~.." she whined,"Lets go do some thing fun..~"

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightfire » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:20 am

Setsuna smiled, walking over and picking the bed closest to the window, sitting down on it and looking outside. "The stars are really prettier tonight. I think they might be easier to see here than in magnolia." she commented, looking out at the constellations.

Naoki followed Panther Lily happily, just glad she got to spend time with her crush.

Gray was still very much asleep.

The memory make Mage sighed, shaking his head at her. "Maybe another time. I just plan to sit here and wait." he told her. "There are many other people at the guild, why on earthland did you seek me out when you knew I wouldn't do anything?"

Image__

nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungkook; » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:29 am

Karen

he looked out of the window too,his gaze shifted to her,"Yep,they really are beautiful..~" he said,watching her.

Gajeel & Panther lily

Panther lily looked at Gajeel,"Why so silent?~" he asked.The iron dragon slayer snorted,"None of your business...~"

Urzah

she returned after a while and found Gray still asleep.She chuckled and shook her head,then tried to wake him up.

Ryune

she crossed her arms and pouted,"Eh..You're no fun..~" she dragged him outside,"I'll try and distract you out of your boringness..~"

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightfire » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:40 am

Setsuna smiled softly, turning back to look at Karen. "Thanks for coming with me on a job. I can't wait to beat things up tomorrow!" she grinned happily, not noticing that his eyes were on her previously.

Naoki grinned. "I think a certain somebody misses another certain somebody. she said, trusting her female instincts to sense the mood.

Gray mumbled incoherently as he slowly woke up. He was stunned into silence when he saw Urzah looking over him, the sunlight surrounding her face. "Uh... Good morning."

Seiji complained under his breath about 'the wiles of crazy folk' as Ryune tugged him outside. "I'm not boring, I just want to be left alone." he grumbled, glaring at her slightly.

Image__

nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ειяιкα's вℓα∂ε » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:02 am

Iris giggled and smiled. "We're looking for your stolen book." She gold the young boy. The boys eyes sparkled like diamonds. "Really?! Oh, this is wonderful!" Robin and Iris looked pleased to make him happy. "Come in! I'll tell you all the details." The two stepped inside, and they were greeted by a room with floating potions and a large bookcase.
╔═══════════════════╗

There's the Charm
d i f f e r e n t ?

╚═══════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗

“Oh my gosh,
this ring is HUGE! Ohh...
We're gonna have such a
GREAT life together!”
—Lissa

╚════════════════╝
ειяιкα's вℓα∂ε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungkook; » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Karen

he smiled,"No problem~.."

Gajel & Panther lily

he watched Gajeel. Gajeel face heated up at Naoki's suggestion,"Iam not missing a-anyone..~" he snorted.

Urzah

she smiled,"Morning...Com'on,get up..We'll be late..~" she said softly.

Ryune

she turned her head to look at him and raised her eyebrow,"Eh...you are boring..~"

Relie

she followed them inside,then looked at the room.

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me