~|Fairy Tale!|~ New,Open,and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

~|Fairy Tale!|~ New,Open,and accepting!

Postby jungkook; » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:30 pm

In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace, for most, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they have devoted their lives to its practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds they apply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born... a guide that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name... is Fairy Tail.

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~|Fairy Tale!|~ New,Open,and accepting!

Postby jungkook; » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:31 pm

๏ All of Tess's Rules apply! ๏
๏ No power playing, well under certain circumstances xD It IS Fairy tail.. ๏
๏ Please try to keep genders even, i'd prefer it..๏
๏I'm limiting the OC Dragon slayers, I am accepting them currently, but not for long๏
๏Please ask me if you can have an exceed, I really don't want exceeds darting ALL Around the guild.๏
๏Use proper grammar and spelling๏
๏No over going on the cussing, I'll allow, Crap, Damn, and hell. But I won't go further! Keep this site child friendly as possible!๏

๏DO NOT advertise any roleplay you made or are in. This is very rude and disrupts the roleplay. Thats what "Send a message" is for.๏
๏Please, atleast three sentences! That is SO easy to achieve! Make your posts as long as you want after that๏
๏Don't go over 2 pages without me,please!๏

๏Thats about it, but check back often, alright?๏

Mirajane Strauss
Urzah Hikuro
Erza Scarlett
Raslie Zasi
Karen Hikuro
Loke
Gajeel Redfox
Vinyl
Natsuiki Tukimi
Sestuna
Kira
Soniya
Wendy
Laith Spectrum
Iris
Kathriene
Gray Fullbuster
Robin
Lucas
Haruki
Kizami Kurochi
Drew Kanji Chan

← She likes him
→ He likes her
→ ← They like each other
♥ They're dating
✖ They're exes
→♥← Married

Gray → ← Urzah

Karen ← Sestuna

Gray ← Soniya

Pantherlily ← Naomi

Form for OC and Cannons

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][img]Image goes  here[/img]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/n03cgia.png[/IMG]
↘Name↙
↘[i]Insert name here[/i]↙
↘Nickname↙
↘[i]Insert Nickname here, If any[/i]↙
↘Age↙
↘[i]Insert age here[/i]↙
↘Gender↙
↘[i]Insert gender here[/i]↙
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jGCznsF.png[/IMG]
↘Personality↙
↘[i]Insert personality here[/i]↙
↘History↙
↘[i]Insert history here, optional[/i]↙
↘Strengths↙
↘[i]Optional,[/i]↙
↘Weaknesses↙
↘[i]Insert here, again, optional[/i]↙
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OCJh3j7.png[/IMG]
↘Guild↙
↘[i]Insert guild here[/i]↙
↘Guild mark location↙
↘[i]Insert where the guild mark is.[/i]↙
↘Magic type↙
↘[i]Caster or holder?[/i]↙
↘Magic↙
↘[i]What kind of magic do you have? Don't over do it.. If you need help, go to [url=http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Magic]This[/url][/i]↙
↘Team-mates↙
↘[i]Do you have any team-mates?[/i]↙
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sObZ3lj.png[/IMG]
↘Crush↙
↘[i]Do you have a crush?[/i]↙
↘Lover↙
↘[i]Are you in a relationship?[/i]↙
↘Spouse↙
↘[i]You married?[/i]↙[/size][/center]

No one has been banned! :3 Lets keep it like that!

~~~~~~~~~~
-Regular jobs-
~~~~~~~~~~
Vulcans!
Vulcans invading a small village,
about seven have been counted.
Reward: 7,000 Jewel and free hotel service!
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Girl gone missing!
young girl, about 4'7
Long brown hair missing.
Last trace was fishing
with her father
in the forest.
Reward: 20,000 Jewel
-Taken by Mirajane and Wendy
~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
Waiters needed!
We need help at our magic cafe,
you will only be here for a week,
Reward:Free food and 30 Jewel an
hour, adding up, 5,040 Jewel or so.
~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
Help!
Some one stole my precious book!
its important, came from
my grandparents..
Reward:100,000 Jewel
- Taken by Iris,Robin and Railie
~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
The Hunt

Villages in Iceberg are always rationing what little food they have to the denizens of said village. Unfortunately, even when they do this, they come up short. Frostfire is one of those villages and have put up an international job for everyone to see if anyone could come and help them hunt down what little animals call the snow covered grass around their village home. The village elder will be your client for this job and can be found in the largest hut sitting at a fire pit right in the middle of the "building". Should you succeed in your endeavors to bring the village food, you will be invited to their feast and gain the trust of multiple villages throughout Iceberg. To get to Frostfire Village, you will either have to pass through the beautiful, lush landscapes of Seven, who will gladly let you through, or you can sail.

Once inside the village, you will be treated poorly, as an outsider. They have limited resources as it is, another person or more people will only cause them to think that you will try to take from them. Of course, the elder will greet you and inform the village that you are here to help and are to be trusted. Once you mention the job and how you or your group of two will take it up, the elder will thank you and give you or each of you a thick, brown hooded jacket made from bear fur as well as gloves and boots. As the temperature in Iceberg is colder than in any other nation, it's *very* easy to get and die from frostbite if not protected. This is a sort of investment for you to go out and do the best hunting job that you can. She will also ask that you not draw out the death of the animals you find, as it is more humane and to their traditions that you end the life of the creature quickly so it doesn't have to suffer.

The village is also sending out their other hunters, so don't be surprised if you see someone taking your latest kill. Good luck and happy hunting.

Reward:2,000 jewels. Trust in villages throughout Iceberg. Nifty new jacket.
~~~~~~~~~
Shine Like The Moon!

Must defeat 3 Groups of Enemies. Must defeat either Werewolf Omega, or Werewolf Alpha; without killing them. Must either severely wound; or knock out the enemies without killing them.

The Confused and Raging Werewolves will attack eachother if you make them angry enough at each other somehow. The Confused Werewolves will also howl loudly; and call another group of 3 more Confused Werewolves.

Reward: The villagers, thankful their friends and family were spared gift ONLY one wizard with an Amulet of the Moon (Increases wearers Magic Power by 100% at night in the Moonlight) & Double Experience (2 A-Ranked Jobs Completed)

~~~~~~~~~

Realm Of The Dead!

In the rather distant area known as the Silent Glaciers a man sought to shatter the fragile boundary between the realm of the living and that of the dead. The ambitious magus craved for the false immortality of the Undead and so, armed with ambition and a mysterious artefact in the form of a staff, journeyed to the Glaciers... only to never be heard of again. Soon after, however, rumours began spreading of a phenomenon in the area, of humanoid figures roaming the place with their numbers growing day by day. Distressed by the possibility, the Magic Council have put up a job on request boards all over Fiore, hoping to have guild mages embark on the mission to check just how true to rumour of impending undeath is. However, the Council was not the only side interested in the situation, for there are some dark mages who had caught wind of the man's artefact staff and its luring power...

Reward: 50,000 Jewels

~~~~~~~~

Needle in The Haystack

Legend tells of a swordsman by the name of Himura Mihawk, who was known throughout Fiore for his master swordsmanship and intellect in battle. He, along with his sword Raiku, were rumored to have cut up more than a thousand enemies, and save more than a thousand lives. Testing his limits, Himura had went into the Labyrinth of mystery, but never came out.

Residing in Magnolia, A museum owner(name is up to you) has tasked you with going into the labyrinth and finding the mythical weapon Raiku so that he may set it on display for various onlookers, and in exchange he will pay you in jewels. Little does he know, the maze is teeming with dangerous demons and guardians that "deal" with intruders, and the labyrinth is so huge that you could get lost in it forever. Try to make it out alive if you can!

Reward: 15,000 jewels

~~~~~~~~
S-class missions
~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
Dragons invading village!
about two dragons have been invading a village.
Making it their home.
We need your help!
Reward:75,000 Jewel
~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
Suposed Cursed Island!
This island is cursed, we can't
figure out what it is!
Please help!
Reward:100,000 Jewel
~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
The Bandit Wars!

You need to report to the Serene Cliff and repulse the oncoming war between two of Fiore's largest bandit clans. The Pyjacks and the Buzzards. These bandits have eluded our grasp for a very long time, but something has made them angry enough at each other to bring the entirety of their clans to the Serene Cliffs to enact an all out slaughter on each other. We, here at the Council, do not care how you do it, we just want this war averted before it spreads to the surrounding cities. If you must, kill them all. Once they became bandits, they were dead to society anyway.

Reward:If you, or your team, somehow manages to finish this job, you will be rewarded 150k's jewels overall. If you can find out what actually sparked this war, we will reward you will a extra 30,000.
~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~
The Possession

The once sleepy town of Oak is now in chaos. People have fled the city and monsters and vicious apparitions reign supreme. In the center of the city, a powerful Demon has made his keep and is constantly summoning more spirits and demons from the other side in hopes of launching an attack on the other cities. In addition some powerful wayward spirits have managed to posses some civilians, giving them dark demonic powers. The only way to save these citizens is to render them unconscious.

Your mission is to free as many people as you can. The demon Boss will eventually come to you after you free enough civilians from his spell.

Reward: 40,000 Jewels , Ring of the Lich (a ring that allows the user to call upon the Demon Lich for 5 posts; although he won't have any civilians to summon; he will still have his SS Ranked Melee and Darkness Magic, plus his Intangibility)
~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
The Creepy Orphanage

An orphanage just a little while outside Clover Town holds an terrible secret. It is being run by an ancient witch, who uses the children in experiments to find a suitable host body. The children who fail the experiment are left with a corrupted mind. The mayor of Clover Town suspects that this orphanage is not as it seems to be and has asked for any mage or mages to help him investigate the place. Little does anyone know of what truly goes on in that orphanage...

Reward: 80,000 Jewels each. If the truth behind what the witch was doing is discovered, an extra 20,000 jewels are rewarded, as well as a Legendary weapon.
~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
The Legendary Monster!

There has been reports of dark mages who are resurrecting a legendary monster who lived in the mysterious canyons. This monster was said to be so powerful that it can destroy a mountain in a few minutes. You must defeat the dark mages and try to stop the summoning of this monster. If this legendary creature is summoned, try to slay it no matter what.

Reward: 80,000 Jewels

~~~~~~~~~

Open for suggestions for jobs! ^^

Please let me know when you take one, too.
Last edited by jungkook; on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungkook; » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:31 pm

↘Name↙
Urzah Hikuro
↘Nickname↙
"Um..none yet~"
↘Age↙
"16 Years old~"
↘Gender↙
female
↘Personality↙
Urzah has a bipolar personality. One minute shes all shy and blushes. The next moment
you know, shes acting like a tomboy and all ready for adventure.She has
temper when someone tampers with her feelings.

↘History↙
(too lazy .-.)
↘Strengths↙
Ice,snow and Gray
↘Weaknesses↙
Karen,Grey,her friends,her right arm which was injured and never healed.
↘Guild↙
Fairy tale
↘Guild mark location↙
White and on her right arm
↘Magic type↙
Caster
↘Magic↙
Ice make,snow caster and dark magic
↘Team-mates↙
"Um...well...Karen..and I would love it if Gray would j-join~..."
↘Crush↙
"W-Well...Greys' cute..and sweet...I like him..maybe...~"
↘Lover↙
no...only crushing on G-Gray...
↘Spouse↙
eh o.0

↘Name↙
Mirajane Strauss
↘Nickname↙
Mira
↘Age↙
About nine-teen- twenty.
↘Gender↙
female
↘Personality↙
Mirajane is a loving and caring person who treats her friends, and even strangers, with kindness. Mirajane plays a motherly role within the guild, and is often seen running the bar at the guild hall. She has rarely been shown to be in a bad mood, and can tolerate all of the guild's eccentricities. However, there have been a couple events that have disturbed Mirajane, including her discovery of the theft of an S-Class job by Natsu Dragneel, Happy and Lucy Heartfilia, and her later conflict with Laxus Dreyar following the destruction of the guild building.
↘History↙
In her younger years, Mirajane's parents died[14] and she and her siblings lived alone after that. At around the age of 13, Mirajane helped the townspeople by defeating a Demon that had taken over the church. However, being unaware of her Magic powers at the time, she took on some of the said creature's appearance, being scorned by the townspeople and believing herself to be a monster. With no choice but to leave, she and her siblings then happened upon Fairy Tail, and, learning that she was not possessed, agreed to join the guild. Despite this though, Mirajane still believed herself to be a monster, and attempted to leave Magnolia; however, she was stopped by Elfman and Lisanna, who had learned their own versions of Take-Over so that their older sister wouldn't be alone.

When she was younger, she was always in brawls with her rival of the time, Erza Scarlet. She even intimidated many of the older members, due to her punkish attitude and bullying tendencies. Despite teasing Natsu endlessly, she always had a soft spot for him, finding him to be cute when he cries.[19] As she grew older, her abilities increased tremendously, and in the year X781, at the age of 16, she became an S-Class Mage, being the second youngest Mage in Fairy Tail to do so; only Erza was younger when she achieved the same honor.

One year after the promotion, during a mission with her younger siblings, Elfman and Lisanna, Lisanna was supposedly killed by Elfman, due to him losing control when he tried to take over "The Beast".[21] The shock of Lisanna's loss caused Mirajane's personality to shift dramatically; she abandoned her bullying tendencies and became the sweet and motherly figure beloved by the guild today. She also lost her will to fight and the vast majority of her Magic Power.

↘Strengths↙
↘ ↙
↘Weaknesses↙
↘ ↙
↘Guild↙
Fairy tail
↘Guild mark location↙
Her white Fairy Tail Stamp is located on her left thigh
↘Magic type↙
caster
↘Magic↙
Take Over, Satan Soul, Satan Soul: Halphas, Satan Soul: Sitri, Macro, Darkness Magic, Darkness Stream, Soul Extinction, Evil Explosion (Darkness Magic), Demon Blast, Evil Push, Satanic Blast, Water Magic, Evil Explosion, Lightning Magic(only useable when using satan soul), Evil Spark, Transformation, Sleep Magic, Dream Knock ( this is not power playing, I got each of these from the Wiki and actually left a couple out.. XD)
↘Team-mates↙
]None!
↘Crush↙
nope!
↘Lover↙
nope!
↘Spouse↙
Nope!

↘Name↙
Gajeel Redfox
↘Nickname↙
↘ ↙
↘Age↙
probably 19
↘Gender↙
male
↘Personality↙
At first, Gajeel is quite cold and apathetic, not hesitating to injure his own allies if irritated. He iron-clubbed a fellow Phantom Lord Mage who was praising his abilities simply because the latter was disturbing him while he was eating. However, Gajeel is completely and genuinely dedicated to whatever guild he is affiliated with.
↘History↙
Gajeel learned his Iron Dragon Slayer Magic from the Iron Dragon Metalicana, who raised Gajeel like he was his own son. However, Metalicana disappeared on July 7 in the year X777, leaving him to fend for himself. At some point in time, Gajeel joined Phantom Lord. During his time in Phantom Lord, a young man named Rogue Cheney, known as Ryos, was Gajeel's sworn younger brother.
↘Strengths↙
↘ ↙
↘Weaknesses↙
↘ ↙
↘Guild↙
Fairy tail
↘Guild mark location↙
Left shoulder
↘Magic type↙
Caster
↘Magic↙
Iron Dragon Slayer Magic, the rest goes with it.
↘Team-mates↙
Panther lily
↘Crush↙
Levy
↘Lover↙
nope
↘Spouse↙
nope

↘Name↙
Erza Scarlet
↘Nickname↙
↘↙
↘Age↙
↘Gender↙
Female
↘Personality↙
Erza is a very strict person, often criticizing the bad behavior and habits of the other guild members, causing most of them to apologize, fearing that they might invoke her wrath. She is also very impatient, disliking people who don't answer her questions quickly enough. This, coupled with her own tragic childhood, caused many of her guildmates to avoid her due to her social awkwardness.However, she has a great sense of justice and pride in being a member of Fairy Tail.
According to Lucy in the letter she wrote for her mother Erza is "cool and beautiful, warm and full of passion", while to Erza Knightwalker she stated that Erza is strong, cool and a little scary but relied on by everyone, even so she can be really girly and liked sweet things and cute clothes. Jellal, when he had lost his memories, remembering nothing but the name "Erza", said her name was "full of kindness, brightness and warmth".

Erza describes herself as someone who was always crying, since she wasn't able to protect those dear to her. Several examples are when Rob tried to shield her from destruction, and when Jellal was captured because he saved her and was brainwashed by "Zeref". Also, Erza has stated that she feels uncomfortable and insecure when she's not wearing armor. However, when Erza encounters Ikaruga, she overcomes her fear and defeats her without her armor.

↘History↙

↘Strengths↙
Nakama, Family,Friends,Armor
↘Weaknesses↙
Jellal,
↘Guild↙
fairy Tail
↘Guild mark location↙
Blue on Left Shoulder
↘Magic type↙
Caster
↘Magic↙
Requiped Magic
↘Team-mates↙
Team Natsu, Consists of Lucy Heartfillia, Happy, Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster
↘Crush↙
J-Jellal
↘Lover↙
N-NO!!!!
↘Spouse↙
NNNOOOO!!!!

[center][size=85]

↘Name↙
"Karen...Karen Hikuro..."
↘Nickname↙
Kay, K.H make something up! :3
↘Age↙
"I'm 18,love.Almost 19.."
↘Gender↙
"MMMAAALLLEEE"
↘Personality↙
Karen is Cool,flirty,eccentric,daring,outgoing and loves to make friends.Hes very daring and loves to fight.He usually challenges others to fight him for no reason.Hes a loud mouth too.Karen also has a very eccentric side,he makes up words and acts weird around people.Karen is very rowdy and is behaves like a never-ending-energy-machine.He is very protective over Urzah and close friends~
↘History↙
"You can ask,sweet pea...IF YOU WISH TO DIE!"
↘Strengths↙
Fire
↘Weaknesses↙
The back of his head
↘Guild↙
fairy tale
↘Guild mark location↙
Red and on his neck
↘Magic type↙
Caster
↘Magic↙
Fire Dragon Slayer
Fire-Type magic
Palm magic

↘Team-mates↙
"Well,Urzah only, sometimes..."
↘Crush↙
"Open~"
↘Lover↙
"I'm single and ready to pringle with anyone~"
↘Spouse↙
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

↘Name↙
"Ralei Zasi"
↘Nickname↙
nope
↘Age↙
Turning 19 in a few days~
↘Gender↙
female
↘Personality↙
Shes stubborn,lazy and nice.She likes to irritate people as well to help them.
↘History↙
"HA! nice try..."
↘Strengths↙
nope
↘Weaknesses↙
none yet
↘Guild↙
fairy tale
↘Guild mark location↙
purple and on her left knee
↘Magic type↙
Celestial Spirit mage
↘Magic↙
Celestial Spirit mage
↘Team-mates↙
"Nah..."
↘Crush↙
open
↘Lover↙
open
↘Spouse↙
no

↘Name↙
Loke
↘Nickname↙
Leo
↘Age↙
unknown
↘Gender↙
male
↘Personality↙
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Loke
↘History↙
↘Strengths↙
none
↘Weaknesses↙
his friends
↘Guild↙
fairy tale
↘Guild mark location↙
Green and on his back
↘Magic type↙
hes a celestial spirit,The lion
↘Magic↙
↘Team-mates↙
"Lucy,Grey,Erza,Natsu..."
↘Crush↙
no,but a bit on Lucy
↘Lover↙
Thats a difficult question.... >_>
↘Spouse↙
Not yet!

↘Name↙
Vinyl
↘Nickname↙
Vin,Vinny anything.Make some thing up!
↘Age↙
"I'm 11!"
↘Gender↙
"female,ya silly thing!""
↘Personality↙
Vinyl Is usually known for her outputting attitude toward's everything. For example. If she had a pet gold fish and it died. She would get a pet hamster and tell everyone how awesome that hamster is. She never let's thing's affect her to an extent. And usually when they do. It evolves around family issues. She's eccentric. Intellegently liable. Smart. Know's what she's talking about. Though she can act logically and street smart stupid. Her witty sarcastic come-backs is what her true charm is. A lot of people tend to see it as a gift while she can automatically come up with the most awkward hilarious situation;s. Or just apprehandly lenient on just about anything. She out-going. She loves to put people in a better mood than they woke up with that very morning. She can be caring. Sweet. Charming, and In fact slightly childish. She's a great friend to have and a even better best friend to stick with.
↘History↙
"Not tellin not tellin not tellin!"
↘Strengths↙
nope
↘Weaknesses↙
people who hurt her,physically and emotionally.
↘Guild↙
"FAIRY TALE!"
↘Guild mark location↙
Light yellow and on the back of her neck~
↘Magic type↙
Caster
↘Magic↙
Shes a light-mage
↘Team-mates↙
"Um...well,none yet!"
↘Crush↙
none(open)
↘Lover↙
"Well...no.."
↘Spouse↙
"Can you get away from me? " >_>

↘Name↙
Ryune Ika
↘Nickname↙
Rei
↘Age↙
↘Gender↙
female
↘Personality↙
Shes very innocent,annoying and happy-go-lucky.Shes very outgoing and rarely gets shy.
↘History↙
hnngg...ask
↘Strengths↙
water
↘Weaknesses↙
fire...
↘Guild↙
fairy tale
↘Guild mark location↙
blue and on her thigh
↘Magic type↙
Caster
↘Magic↙
Water mage
↘Team-mates↙
She works solo
↘Crush↙
nah
↘Lover↙
"Nah..
↘Spouse↙
"Em..yuck!"

All pictures belong to their rightful owners!
Last edited by jungkook; on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:04 am, edited 6 times in total.

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungkook; » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:32 pm

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:58 pm

(Img doesn't work on my computer)
↘Name↙
Olivia Queen
↘Nickname↙
Oliver
↘Age↙
↘Gender↙
Female
↘Personality↙
Sweet, nice,kind,snobby,aggressive,really short temper,and fighter
↘History↙
Olivia's whole family is dead. Olivia took the nickname Oliver. Everybody at Blue pegasus calls her Oliver. Her cousin Erza also calls her Oliver
↘Strengths↙
None
↘Weaknesses↙
None
↘Guild↙
Blue Pegasus
↘Guild mark location↙
Its located on the top of her left hand in green
↘Magic type↙
Castor
↘Magic↙
Requip magic like Erza but only has one form If you need help, go to This
↘Team-mates↙
None she works alone
↘Crush↙
Rogue(Played by Shinigami)
↘Lover↙
Open
↘Spouse↙
Open
Attachments
1379784607_1.jpg
Olivia's bow
1379784607_1.jpg (112.84 KiB) Viewed 918 times
Akemi.Homura.600.1708258.jpg
Olivia's requip form
Akemi.Homura.600.1708258.jpg (96.32 KiB) Viewed 918 times
Nibutani.Shinka.full.1645914.jpg
Olivia
Nibutani.Shinka.full.1645914.jpg (210.59 KiB) Viewed 918 times
Last edited by Catlin Merlyn on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungkook; » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:03 pm

accepted :3

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightfire » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:03 pm

((Halt!! You are not authorized to steal my drawing, because it took me forever. Please ask permission first, and even then it'll probably be a no xD))
↘Name↙
Setsuna Drakyosetsu
↘Nickname↙
'Suna, Ice-chan, Albino, Frozen Maiden etc.
↘Age↙
↘Gender↙
Female
↘Personality↙
When Setsuna first joined the guild, she was very cold and didn't talk to anyone, always taking jobs by herself. As she grew older, she began to warm up to everyone and let her true colors shine. She is very nice and happy, as well as boisterous and easy-going now that she's more comfortable around people. She often starts fights, wanting to test other people's strengths so she can increase her own, and as well as win money if she was low on cash. She strongly defends her friends, and would gladly use herself and her magic as a shield to protect someone else.
↘History↙
In the year 777x, her two dragon parents, Yuki and Fryst, left her. She wandered the world for 10 years, looking for her lost dragon parents. She never really thought about they might have left, all she wanted to do was to find her parents. She continued on for the longest time, before she finally found a clue. Following this clue ended up getting trapped in an ice/time/emotion spell. This kept her detained for 7 years, and after she was unfrozen, she went right back and continuing to go after her parents. She couldn't find and leads, and ended up join Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail was new to her, since she hadn't had a family-like experience since she was little, but she quickly grew accustomed to it. She still doesn't take on jobs with other people, although I'm sure if someone asked, she'd love to go on a job with them!
↘Strengths↙
Calculated thoughts can be made during a crucial battle, uses her head. Thinks up strategist if focused enough.
↘Weaknesses↙
Can get too cocky and prideful, likes destroying property
↘Guild↙
Fairy Tail
↘Guild mark location↙
Upper right, same color as her eyes
↘Magic type↙
Caster
↘Magic↙
Ice and Snow Dragonslayer
↘Team-mates↙
Naoki the exceed! And sometimes Seiji
↘Crush↙
"Karen's uh.... Nice. Don't tell him I told you that, though."
↘Lover↙
Nope
↘Spouse↙
Nope

↘Name↙
Seiji Ryoshiku
↘Nickname↙
Sei, Ryo, but he really doesn't care
↘Age↙
↘Gender↙
Male
↘Personality↙
Seiji can be cold and blunt, but truly it's just an act. The people close to him know and frequently see the kind and caring person he truly is. A selfless individual, his happiness is gladly the happiness of others. He always puts others above himself and chooses to not speak very often. He feels that anything worth saying is worth taking a long time to say it.
↘History↙
Not much is really known about Seiji's personal history, especially considering he doesn't necessarily want to talk about it. Only few people (like Master Makarov and Setsuna) know his past
↘Strengths↙
His magic allows him to use almost any kind of magic he wants, and it often intimidates his opening. He can also read like no-ones business even with magical enhancer reading glassees.
↘Weaknesses↙
Unfortunately, his attack are never quite as strong as the original's. His kindness could be his downfall l
↘Guild↙
Fairy Tail
↘Guild mark location↙
On the back of his neck.
↘Magic type↙
Castor
↘Magic↙
Memory Make
↘Team-mates↙
Setsuna's one of his only real friends, they occasionally take jobs together
↘Crush↙
Open~.
↘Lover↙
Nope
↘Spouse↙
Nope

Name:
Gray Fullbuster
Nickname:
(Plenty of nasty things by Natsu xD)
Guild:
Fairy Tail
Guild Mark Location/Color:
Dark Blue Left pectoral
Personality:
Gray is pretty laid back and is the entire meaning of 'chill'... Until Natsu or Erza enters the picture. He tends to get along with everyone except for the flame dragonslayer. He's a nice guy, with a troubled past, and Fairy Tail is his family.
History:
I'd uh, rather you watched the show x3
Magic:
Ice Make
Crush:
Urzah
Other:[/center]
Last edited by nightfire on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅

Image__

❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted rose » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:24 pm

↘Name↙
Kira is the name!
↘Nickname↙
There isn't much you can get out of Kira so take what you can get. Sonya calls me other stuff though......Wait you thought I was going to share with you those nicknames?! What the heck? No! They are imbarresing.....
↘Age↙
17 years old,just turned recently!
↘Gender↙
Um Female? Oh if you thought I was a male let's just say your pretty face would be gone by now!
↘Personality↙
I am awkward. All I have to say for myself bit others would at cute,childish,and lovable. I am not sure if I should agree. Maybe chidish but the others? "shrug" Of course though if you anger me you will not be alive tell the tale. You NEVER want me to be depressed. Trust me,life will not be good for you when I am depressed and near by. If you don't believe me then ask Sonya.
↘History↙
GO EAT A JELLYBEAN CUS I'M NEVER TALKING!
↘Strengths↙
I don't know! Why does everyone ask that question?
↘Weaknesses↙
Love......oh shut it.
↘Guild↙
FAIRY TAIL IS LOVE! FAIRY TAIL IS LIFE!
↘Guild mark location↙
Black with a dark blue surrounding and on the top side of the right arm near to the shoulder.
↘Magic type↙
Caster
↘Magic↙
Death Dragon Slayer
↘Team-mates↙
I had always wanted to join a team. Only if someone offered for once. But NO I am to weird for everyone! I guess Sonya is fine but I really would like some more teammates.
↘Crush↙
"blush" Well I mean....I don't know what love is like......Maybe it is.....K.....no.....L.....G......How do you know when you have feelings for someone?.......
↘Lover↙
I have never been in something like that......
↘Spouse↙
NO NO NO! "shakes head and hand furiously"

↘Name↙
Hi I am Haruki!
↘Nickname↙
Haru,Ki,Wood,and anything else that comes to mind!
↘Age↙
12 years old!
↘Gender↙
Boy? I don't look like a girl do I?
↘Personality↙
I don't know how really to describe myself but I can list what others say! They say I am sweet, kind, thoughtful, and caring! I guess you could say they are true.
↘History↙
Nothing much but I would be happy to share! My mother was a single mom. Working everyday just to hold up a living. Lucky for her I was her only child. She was part of a low not high up guild and went on a quest one day. She said it had a lot of money and could help us alot. Sadly she didn't make it back alive. It was sad but I was use to being use to be on my own so I started to follow my mom and search for a guild or place to call home. I finally found Fairy Tail which was excepting and kind! There you go!
↘Strengths↙
Being around nature I guess...
↘Weaknesses↙
Fire. It has always scared me.
↘Guild↙
I just recently joined a guild called Fairy Tail!/i]↙
↘Guild mark location↙
↘[i]Wrist of my left hand. I don't know why I put it there. I guess no one else had it there and I wanted to be special!

↘Magic type↙
Caster
↘Magic↙
Wood Make
↘Team-mates↙
I am new! I hope someone would ask me to join a group.
↘Crush↙
I haven't met everyone! I heard there was some girls that was my age name...Wendy I think and Vinly! I hope I can meet them soon!
↘Lover↙
Nope! Single and I think people say ready to mingle? I don't know....
↘Spouse↙
Are you sure you are asking the right person this question?

↘Name↙
HI! I am Sonya Robinson!
↘Nickname↙
Sun,S,The Fangirl,and The girly one
↘Age↙
Well I am 17 like Kira and I turned recently also just more recently than her. She is older than me.
↘Gender↙
FEMALE! Boys are weird except for maybe Gray........"sighs dreamily"
↘Personality↙
I have no idea what to say about myself except that I am girly and a definite Fangirl! Well I will tell you what Kira thinks of me."Oh that Sonya is a girly one. She is sweet and kind and total obsessive over Gray!!! GRAY SONYA HAS A CRUS....." "Sonya smacks her hand over Kira's mouth" Um......well I think that is enough from Kira....
↘History↙
Kira will not tell any about her's but I can share mine! I found Kira moping saying something about a dragon abandoning her on the streets as a child. I thought she was crazy at first but I felt sorry for her so I decided to comfort her. She at first tried to push me away and was scared of me but we became friends eventually after Kira gave up after me following her. We are best friends for life! She never says anything about her past except that she should have knew that some dragon was a phoney. I don't thinks she means it though. She cries about it every time something relates to it......
↘Strengths↙
Gray! He gives me hope and makes me smile! Also snow and ice!
↘Weaknesses↙
Fire sucks! Natsu is so crazy and so is Karen! Ug. It is cute to see Gray and Natsu fight though. Natsu will never beat Gray!
↘Guild↙
Fairy Tail is my family and home.
↘Guild mark location↙
Where Cana's is. On the waist.
↘Magic type↙
I am a Caster
↘Magic↙
I am a Snow caster!
↘Team-mates↙
I think me and Kira will be just fine together unless of course Gray could join!
↘Crush↙
Gray? Where did you hear that from?! No it is not G-Gray........."Blushes really hard" "Nah it is totally Gray" Kira get out of here!
↘Lover↙
No I am not is a relationship at the moment only crushing....
↘Spouse↙
Uh.......uh.......um.....

↘Name↙
The Name is Drake.
↘Nickname↙
Draco,D,anything really.
↘Age↙
I'm 18.
↘Gender↙
Just a male.
↘Personality↙
Why you need to know?! Drake is a tough boy on the outside just trying to act cool and thinks he can do everything on his own,but really on the inside he is just ready to break down. He actaully is sweet and can be a complete fool when int comes to love. He is protective of the ones he loves and can get offended easily.
↘History↙
STOP WITH THE PERSONAL QUESTIONS! As you can see Drake doesn't like to talk about his past because well.....it was very painful and he wants to forget about it. Parents neglected him and abandoned him. Abuse. Much more.
↘Strengths↙
I don't know.
↘Weaknesses↙
I have none! Actually he has a couple. Love. His past.
↘Guild↙
Just joined Fairy Tail. I use to be in a dark guild but it was weak and got destroyed. I didn't bother to help and left. (He did just he was the best in the guild and there were to many and was defeated. He doesn't like to say he was beaten though)
↘Guild mark location↙
Behind my left ear.
↘Magic type↙
Caster
↘Magic↙
I can make not living objects and liquids do thing for me and put thoughts into people's minds that aren't there own.
↘Team-mates↙
He is a loner so far.
↘Crush↙
AHAHAHAHA your kidding me right?
↘Lover↙
Booo. No.
↘Spouse↙
NO!
Last edited by painted rose on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
painted rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ειяιкα's вℓα∂ε » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:00 pm

↘Name↙
"Iris Michaels, at your service."
↘Nickname↙
"Robin calls me Stumbles sometimes."
↘Age↙
"I'm only 18."
↘Gender↙
"Female, of course."
↘Personality↙
A very sweet, naive, and kind young lady. She always had a soft voice, and usually will not speak up unless spoken to. Iris is very withdrawn and shy as well, and sometimes will hide away as ruckus goes on in the Fairy Tail Guild. But as she grows more used to it, she will open up a lot more. Iris still has some frequent amnesia,but she will regain it soon after. If she's alone, she will just practice her Dancing, one of her passions.
↘History↙
As a little child, she was always fascinated by magic. She had only learned Dancer, but that was the only one she was best suited to. Her family was always a long line of magicians, and would travel around Fiore to do some shows. They were quite popular around here, until the incident occurred. Iris and her parents were traveling when they were attacked by a strong wizard. Her parents were killed, and Iris was injured quite badly. Thankfully, Robin came to her rescue and nursed her back to health. However, she had amnesia, and so forgot about her past life, and lived with Robin to start anew. Her past remained a mystery to most.
↘Strengths↙
"Acrobactics, Dancing, and Transformations, have always been my speciality."
↘Weaknesses↙
"I've always had a fear of horses, and sharp pointy things, but other than that I'm good."
↘Guild↙
"Fairy Tail."
↘Guild mark location↙
A light blue above her left ankle.
↘Magic type↙
"I only do Caster. Though I wish I could use Card Magic..."
↘Magic↙
"Just Transformation (Advanced) and Dancer."
↘Team-mates↙
"Only Robin ..."
↘Crush↙
"Oh no, I'm not interested yet." Open
↘Lover↙
"Nope."
↘Spouse↙
"I'll pass."

↘Name↙
"Robin Michaels, at your service."
↘Nickname↙
"None, really. Try to think up something!"
↘Age↙
"Turning 20 in a few days."
↘Gender↙
"Male, of course."
↘Personality↙
Robin is calm and collected, with a clear mind. However his seriousness breaks if magic and cards are brought into question. Despite the nature of his job, Robin has morals and does things with the best ideals. He does do a lot of teasing and flirting, though he stops shortly after. He remains loyal to most of his friends, and always gets the job done."
↘History↙
↘Before meeting Iris, he was always fascinated by cards, and started playing with his father's since he was 10. He always wanted to be like Iris's parents, who were famous magicians. One day, while getting back home from the forest, he came upon the sight of the dead troupe and a wounded lady. He restored her health, and after a while, Iris began to live with him.↙
↘Strengths↙
"Anything that involves magic, I'm good!"
↘Weaknesses↙
"I just hate fire, yikes!"
↘Guild↙
"Fairy Tail, definitely."
↘Guild mark location↙
↘A bright red on the back of his neck.↙
↘Magic type↙
"Holder."
↘Magic↙
"Just Card Magic."
↘Team-mates↙
"Just little Stumbles here~"
↘Crush↙
" I actually-I mean ... No."
↘Lover↙
"Nope."
↘Spouse↙
"Nein."
Last edited by ειяιкα's вℓα∂ε on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔═══════════════════╗

There's the Charm
d i f f e r e n t ?

╚═══════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗

“Oh my gosh,
this ring is HUGE! Ohh...
We're gonna have such a
GREAT life together!”
—Lissa

╚════════════════╝
ειяιкα's вℓα∂ε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeet. » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:12 pm

↘Name↙
Wendy Marvell, nice to meet you!
↘Nickname↙
Um...not really, but sometimes people might call me Sky Sorceress
or something linked into my magic.

↘Age↙
Ah, I'm 12 years old, but I don't see why you couldn't see that...
↘Gender↙
Ah?! I'm a girl! I don't mean to look like a boy to you...if I do that is.
↘Personality↙

Well, I'm normally described to be kind and shy. I'm eager to make new friends and I enjoy doing it too. I'm polite and I'm always with Carla since we've got a very close relationship. I care greatly for my guild mates plus I'm the one who suggested to go to the hometown of the Exceed to get them to evacuate in Edolas - and I didn't give up, even if they wanted me and Carla to leave.
Um, I guess I'm getting more confident and brave, as time goes on. I always want to help out wherever I can. I'm intelligent and honest, and I'm direct and open about my emotions. I'm easily swayed by other people around me as well. Somehow I seem very romantic to some people. People say I can be spontaneous and very ditzy.There's also the fact I'm not like other dragon slayers- I don't like fighting that much, however, for the sake of my guild and my friends I'll always fight without any hesitation whatsoever.

↘History↙
Oh, uh, my...history..? Well, I guess it wont hurt. Okay, I was raised by Grandeeneey- she's the Sky Dragon and she taught me my magic. But...one day she disappeared suddenly...I searched for her a lot then I met Mystogan, well, Jellal. We travelled together for a long while. One day he said something about Anima then he told me it was too dangerous to go on with him. With that, he left me with the guild Cati Shelter...but that was until I was chose to aid the Allied Forces with fighting the Oración Seis. That was when I found that Cati Shelter was all only one big illusion....And that's when I joined Fairy Tail! I've been here ever since that day, and I love it here!
↘Strengths↙
My strengths? Well, I can heal even the most fatal of wounds. And I'm pretty skilled in my advanced magic. Err, I'm skilled when the air is clean too - if that counts..
↘Weaknesses↙
Weaknesses...Hm. I can't heal myself....and healing drains my power - namely where it's critical. The air affects how well I am at fighting and healing. Err, I'm not physically strong, if you don't count magic I guess I'm really weak...
↘Guild↙
Fairy Tail and proud! I used to be in Cati-Shelter, but....something happened...
↘Guild mark location↙
My guild mark is dark blue on my left shoulder.
↘Magic type↙
Caster magic! Lost Magic! Healing Magic! And finally Dragon Slayer Magic!
↘Magic↙
Ohh, you want to know about my Magic? Oh, It's Sky Dragon Slayer magic. I should also add that I can attain Dragon Force - but it depends if the air is good enough and where it's a last resort. So when I'm really, really beaten I can use Dragon Force. I first used it when I needed to destroy FACE and was stopped by the Demon Ezel. So I needed to fight him.
My appearance changes quite a bit. My eyes change to pink, and my hair grows longer and points upwards- its also pink. I also grow scales that sprout out of my back, around my wrists and around my feet. The scales are like Grandeeneey's, but unlike other dragon slayers, they actually come out of my skin and point out. My canines get longer too.

↘Team-mates↙
I'm proud to say that I'm in Team Natsu. If you don't know already, Team Natsu consists of Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Carla and I.
↘Crush↙
A-ah! N-no...not really, I guess sort of...err...might like the newer boy, I just need to get to know him...Haruki, was it..? A-ah....b-but I'm not all too sure what he thinks about me....but so far he seems nice...
↘Lover↙
Ah?! N-no...not really...
↘Spouse↙
Are you...err...asking the correct person...? I'm only 12!

Images belong to their Rightful Owners...
I'll make a male soon.
probably permanently on hiatus
nvm lads im back
nvm im just gonna be on and off
yeet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me