~|Fairy Tale!|~ New,Open,and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~|Fairy Tale!|~ New,Open,and accepting!

Postby nightfire » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:07 am

Setsuna was still asleep in the same position that she had started in. She mewed a bit in her sleep, snuggling a bit more into her pillow.

Naoki shrugged. "I dunno... Do we dare follow after Gajeel? I don't think so... Ah, we could look around for something to do?" she suggested.

Gray looked at Urzah. "I think we should go find the mayor. He'll tell us about the Vulcans." he told her, looking for the mayor's house.

Seiji watched Ryune closely instead of looking at the request board. Why was she so insistent to get him up and on a job?
❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅

Image__

❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungkook; » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:20 am

Karen

he sat up straight,and ran his fingers through his messy red hair and smiled down at Sestuna.

Panther lily

"Hm..we could go exploring or something..~"

Urzah

she nodded and looked at Gray,"Hm,I thinks thats a good idea..Maybe we should ask someone where the mayor's house is?~"

Ryune

she smiled suddenly,"A! What about this one!" she cleared her throat, "Needle in The Haystack

Legend tells of a swordsman by the name of Himura Mihawk, who was known throughout Fiore for his master swordsmanship and intellect in battle. He, along with his sword Raiku, were rumored to have cut up more than a thousand enemies, and save more than a thousand lives. Testing his limits, Himura had went into the Labyrinth of mystery, but never came out.

Residing in Magnolia, A museum owner has tasked you with going into the labyrinth and finding the mythical weapon Raiku so that he may set it on display for various onlookers, and in exchange he will pay you in jewels. Little does he know, the maze is teeming with dangerous demons and guardians that "deal" with intruders, and the labyrinth is so huge that you could get lost in it forever. Try to make it out alive if you can!

Reward: 15,000 jewels..."

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightfire » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:06 am

Setsuna yawned slightly, her eyes blinking open slowly. She looked up innocently at Karen, before looking to the window. Sitting up and stretching, she grinned. "Good morning." she called drowsily.

"Sounds good!" she nodded, smiling. "I don't think I've even seen all of Magnolia yet... Maybe you could give me an unofficial tour?" she asked, tilting her head.

He nodded in agreement. Looking around, he spotted an older gentleman with a long beard, and he walked over and smiled. "Ah, hey. My friend I here are looking for the mayor. Do you know where we can find him?" he asked.

The man looked to him and then Urzah. Seeing Urzah's mark, he smiled kindly. "Ah, Fairy Tail, right? I'm the mayor. We've been expecting you." he said.

Listening to her, he nodded along. "That sounds fine." he concluded.

Image__

nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungkook; » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:16 am

Karen

he smiled lightly to her,"Good morning...~" as he got up.

Panther lily

he smiled brightly,"Sure! sounds good!" as he leaded outside.

Urzah

she looked at Gray,then at the mayor,"We wanted to ask you for some information about the vulcans..~" she said with a smile.

Ryune

she smiled cheerfully,"Then com'on!" as she started dragging him outside.

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightfire » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:10 am

Setsuna yawned again, jumping out of bed. "Man... I'm kinda hungry. You want to get some food before we complete the job?" she asked, tilting her head.

Naoki followed after him, a happy pink blush on her face as she followed her crush.

The amayor nodded solemnly, closing his eyes. "Yes, they reside to the west in a forest." he said, nodding. "They live in a pack of about five to eight Vulcans. I trust you can handle them."

"Woah!" he claimed, his eyes widening. "Warn me next time."

Image__

nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:42 am

Olivia~ I walked back to my guild. I wanted to go deal with some bandits.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:45 pm

(Tee hee I got chocolate)
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungkook; » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Karen

his stomach grumbled,he chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head,"Yeah..food sounds nice~"

Panther lily

he wandered around with Naoki.

Urzah

she nodded and smiled,clenching her fists and getting jumpy,"Don't worry in the least! Me and Gray will handle them!Right Gray?~"

Ryune

she dragged him to the train station.

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungkook; » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:26 pm

{bump~ }

xxxi'm not on
    xxxhere very often
    xxxanymore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
jungkook;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightfire » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Setsuna jumped up and walked to the door, gathering her small amount of things on the way. "Well, shall we?" she asked, opening the door.

She followed after Panther Lily, smiling all the way. After a bit, she turned and looked to him. "Do you want to go to the ocean?" she asked him, her ears flicking.

Gray nodded, a smirk playing his lips. "Yessir. C'mon Urzah, let's go."

'This escalated quickly.' he thought as he was dragged, not really doing anything and just letting it happen.

Image__

nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me