Forbidden Friendship | A HTTYD Role-play | Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Friendship | A HTTYD Role-play | Accepting

Postby Colonel Sarcasm » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:45 am

Ellen
Ellen called again and watched the Nadder come over. As she was thinking what she was going to do now, she saw Luca and Kat land. "So, what did your cheif say?", she asked.

Windcatcher
"Well what do you expect? He is the cheif after all", warbled Windcatcher, "Anyway, this is Stormchaser. Stormchaser this is Toothless"

Katrina
"Gilbert wants to stay here in Berk with us, so I told him that it would be best to talk to you first", replied Katrina, "What was Kat and Luca doing here?", she asked, seeing the purple Nadder fly off.
Currently Under Construction

Mood:
Thinking about mini-skirts. Enough said.

Quote of the Day:
"That's a stupid question, Havoc. I say it because it's true. And when I'm Führer, there will be changes. That day, all female officers will be required to wear...TINY MINISKIRTS!"
- Roy Mustang

Definition of the Day:
Useless: 1. Without useful qualities; Of no practical good. 2. Colonel Roy Mustang in the rain.
Colonel Sarcasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:46 am

-- kat
"He really has nothing planned for you," She explained, hopping off Luca. "All he said was that you're not leaving this island." She pet Luca.

-- luca
Luca stood behind Kat, spines titling upward a bit. We don't mean any harm.

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 7_Lone_Wolf_7 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:04 am

Midnight Moon snorted, still watching Luca.Okay. But Im still not leaving.
ImageImage

"I'm the one who gripped you right and raised you from Perdition"
~ Castiel

⇠⇢

"No, not really. We have guns and we'll find you."
~Sam Winchester

⇠⇢

"Family don't end in blood, boy!
~Bobby Singer
7_Lone_Wolf_7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:07 am

-- luca
Luca gave a chirp. Thank you.

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 7_Lone_Wolf_7 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:10 am

Midnight Moon chirped back and turned back to the two humans. So who are they?
ImageImage

~ Castiel

⇠⇢

~Sam Winchester

⇠⇢

~Bobby Singer
7_Lone_Wolf_7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:59 am

-- luca
The younger one is my rider, Katherne, Luca explained. The older is a trapper, named Ellen, I think.

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bahamut's Regent » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 am

Stormchaser sniffed Toothless' side smelling a bit of blood.
"You're hurt. . .and if you want to fly, go fly. Leave the Rider, his loss. . ." she looked at Gilbert "I can't fly, got spined in the stomach by a Nadder" she laid back on the ground and attempted to lick her wounds.
Bahamut's Regent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 7_Lone_Wolf_7 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:15 am

Luvkitty wrote:
-- luca
The younger one is my rider, Katherne, Luca explained. The older is a trapper, named Ellen, I think.

Midnight Moon instinctively narrowed her eyes. A trapper? But what is a trapper doing here? And why exactly would you want a rider when you could be free?
ImageImage

~ Castiel

⇠⇢

~Sam Winchester

⇠⇢

~Bobby Singer
7_Lone_Wolf_7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:48 am

-- luca
We caught the trapper on Dragon Island, Luca responded. And- I probably would of died without her. I was a runt, and I'd been abandoned. I'm also blind in one eye, if you couldn't tell.

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 7_Lone_Wolf_7 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Midnight Moon took a closer look at Luca for a moment before she realized that Luca was right. So you owe a debt. Why not repay the debt then live freely?
ImageImage

~ Castiel

⇠⇢

~Sam Winchester

⇠⇢

~Bobby Singer
7_Lone_Wolf_7

My pets
My items