Join the crew~ One Piece Rp(Open and accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should they have a break after Suneku back?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 3

Join the crew~ One Piece Rp(Open and accepting)

Postby Hush » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:36 am

This is based after Luffy becomes King of the Pirates (assuming he does) and our crew wants to over throw him. They'll go on many adventures and hardships but will get there and make their dream come true, somehow.
Looking for Co-owner to accept people when im not on. Pm me if interested
Rules-
Just be smart, kay?

Code: Select all
(*= not required)
[*picture]
Name:
*Nickname:
*Bounty:
Position: (ex: Captain)
*Devil fruit eaten:
*Devil fruit powers:
*Appearance:
*Personality:
Other:

Crew list- * means more than one
Ship
The Yokai
Captain
Elliott Kane; Fox Pirate Captain Elliott
First mate
Natalia Arielia Arcadius;The Silver Assassin
Navigator
Needed
Doctor *
Steven Black;The Walking Skeleton
Cook
Dante Shae Blue
*Ship Wright
open
*Spy
Chris Reed; The Black & White Bandit
Jesse Jacob Tyler; Black Shadow
Sniper*
April Jane Bolin, the youngest of 'The Bolin Twins'
Kaito ;Sharpshooter Kaito
Swordsman*
Austin Jordan James Bolin, the oldest of 'The Bolin Twins'
Kotori Hibiya; Black-Winged Kotori
Blacksmith
Ryder Hawk; Silver Haired Hawk
Blacksmith apprentice
Asami Minako;Kokeshi "Little wooden doll" Maker
Scholar
Suneku Kiba; 'Snake-Eyes' Suneku
Musician
Alester Tanner Blaine
(If missed tell me)
Last edited by Hush on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:27 am, edited 30 times in total.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Join the crew~ One Piece Rp(Open and accepting)

Postby Hush » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:55 am

My characters~
Image ship but more intimating. Their flag is a fox skull
Name: Elliott Kane
Nickname: Elli, Fox Pirate Captain Elliott
Bounty: 300,000,000 berries
Position: Captain
Devil Fruit eaten: Kitsune Kitsune Fruit
Devil fruit power: He has 6 forms that he has unlocked over the years because of his animal. Because Kitsunes are naturaly magical he has gained two more forms than a normal Zoan types. His first form is Kit form, he is just a normal fox. In his second form Neko form, he is himself with fox ears and two to five tails. In Fox form he grows fur and a snout along with paw like hind legs and hands along with up to eight tails. For the first of his special forms he has Kit Kitsune form where he is a huge white fox with all 9 of his tails. In Devine Neko Kitsune form he is himself with pure white hair, ears and all 9 of his tails, his nails are long and sharpened to the point that they could cut steel. He can only activate his final form when he is in a very desperate situation. It puts a lot of stress on his body and can cause unexplained cuts on his body because his psychic powers start to come out and he isn't able to control it. It's called Cursed Fox Kitsune form. He looks like he does in his normal Fox form with a slight change, he's pure white with all of his 9 tails and bright blood red eyes. His fox fire can consume his body and everthing around him.
Appearance: Elliott has dark red hair with his longer bangs a striking white, the front of his hair reaches his stomach and the back going way past his butt and almost touches the ground when left down. He has many ear piercings and is fairly tall but shorter than most other guys at 5'8 with a thin but toned build and pale skin. Never being the cautious type he has accumulated quite a few scars over the years. Most noticeable of all is a five claw scar that starts at his eyebrow and goes over his left eye before stopping at his jawbone. Because of the scar over his eye he has lost sight in his left eye. His usual outfit is a light grey tank-top and a short jean shorts with black knee high combat boots.
Personality: Elliott has a meischevious nature and a temper to match. He is loud and proud and can be a bit of a dork at times and loves messing with his friends. Usually that one person in the group who always is trying to make everyone smile is him, even if they don't particularly like him. He can be a bit of a hot head if you catch him on a bad day, he throws reason to the wind when he is angry and has been known to hold a real grudge if you do something that really ticks him off. Never being the type to cry he normally deals with his sadness in the form of anger. This has led to many fights that landed both participants in the medical ward. He has been trying to have a bit more self control though and has walked away from a fight before, that is until the guy called him a word the does not care to repeat.
Other:reason behind bounty in his own words " I started out with a 150 million berry bounty just because the rarity of the Devil fruit I ate. I was only 6 when that happened. My father was a comanding officer in the Marines and had been in trusted with the Kitsune Kitsune Fruit while his bosses decided who got it. The other Marine comanders were jealous and attacked our home, I hid in the basement with my mother. I remember the Marines reaching us and demanding we give them the fruit. Their comanding officer turned out to have eaten the Bear Bear fruit and killed my mother saying they only needed one to get them the fruit. I ran and got it but as I was handing it over I ate it. The anger and sadness I felt caused me to turn into Cursed Fox Kitsune form and I killed everyone. My fox fire burned the house to the ground and when the other Marines arived for the devil fruit they arrested me. They thought I did it and wouldn't believe me when I told them that we were attacked. That's when I burned their base to the ground, that's where the rest came from. The Marines are worse than Pirates, they cheat and lie and would gladly shoot someone they called friend if it furthered their career." He said bitterly.

Name: Steven Black
Nickname: The Walking Skelton, Doc
Bounty: 80,000,000 Berries
Position: Doctor
Devil fruit eaten: Bone Bone Fruit
Devil fruit powers: He can forcefully remove bones from his body and use them as weapons. He uses them as swords and can even shoot his finger bones like bullets. He'd much ratheruse his own bones as weapons than anything man made.
Appearance: Steven is tall at 6'7 with jet black long straight hair that covers the entire right side of his face. He has charcoal grey eyes and has a large scar that is under the hair and he keeps special care to make sure it stays covered. He has a fewscars on his arms but only one or two bad ones. He has snake bites peircing and a lot of ear piercings. Has a nice face but you usually can’t see it because of his hair. He normaly wears an all black tight shirt with black baggy shorts with a white belt around it and his money pouch on his right leg and wears his bandana with their flag on it on his right arm.
Personality: Steven is usually calm and collected when he is on his own and seldom makes friends unless forced to by his parents. He usually doesn't speak openly about himself, keeping everyone at a distance. He does how ever know how to keep a secret for he has many of his own. If someone manages to break his hard shell they will be met with a kind young man who is willing to take a bullet for them.
Other:

Name: Chris Reed
*Nickname: Black & White Bandit, Pipsqueak
*Bounty: 5,000,000
Position: Spy
*Devil fruit eaten: Fur Fur Fruit
*Devil fruit powers: She can turn into any animal with a catch, it has to be the either white or black(both is fine too.)
*Appearance: Chris is 5'2, really skinny and has pale skin. She has shaggy White and black hair that stops a little past her shoulders in a half spiked style. Her hair is mainly white with the tips black. Her eyes are ocean blue with a few flakes of silver. She mainly wear's white tank tops with faded and ripped jean shorts. She normally has really bad bed head in the mornings as well as dark circles under her eyes from insomnia.
*Personality: Chris is normally rather shy around others. Because of her being a spy she is naturally quiet unless spoken too or around the Captain. Then she opens up a little and is more of well, a kid. A goofy awkward dorky teenager.
Other: Joined the crew a year ago after Elliott caught her stealing food and followed her into town where the Marines caught them and assumed she was apart of his crew. They broke out and it became true.
Last edited by Hush on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:28 am

You may post now
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Bump
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Hush wrote:Bump
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:58 pm

( at last! A one peice rp! Can you save me the navigatior?)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Sure :3
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:37 am

Hush wrote:Bump
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:27 am

Bump
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:37 am

( you forgot the musician, ship wright and scholar )

Name: cloud van'ole
*Nickname:-
*Bounty:-20,000,000
Position: navigator
*Devil fruit eaten: -
*Devil fruit powers: -
*Appearance: cloud is about 5'7 and weights 110. He's a great white anthro type fish man with a longish snout and a long tail. His hair is brown and messy and he keeps a dark grey graphic hat on. Cloud wears a grey and white hoodie,a thin white shirt under it, and brown shorts. He walks around bare footed and his eyes are green. He also carries around a backpack to keep his stuff in
*Personality:Cloud is uselessly very lazy, Mostly in hot weather or when he's bored. He can so bored,that when something interesting happen, he lost his state of mind to do anything. Cloud is often runs off at the mouth and spit big game. At times,he can't back up what he say most of the time and it gets him into a world of trouble. Cloud enjoys playing tricks and pranks on other people..just like a teenager. He haves a bad attitude and is Stubborn like a mule. The young Fishman thinks he can handle most things by his self. Whenever he does,he backs out. He shows alot of cowardly most of the time
Cloud Is not really selfish at all. He shares things with others,even if he doesn't really want. He's quick to react when it comes to helping others out. He enjoys keeping up with daily things(oddly) and helping people with ideas.Cloud can get annoyed very easily,so he's hot-head sometimes. Basically,he haves the same personality of any normal teenage boy
Other: he's an anthro type fish man
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me