Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Acceptin

Postby MeteorShower » Sun May 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Shong Lee|The Land of Dragons

Shong Lee was ecstatic about finally being home and unlike trying to get into the seating restraints Shong Lee undid himself with ease. He slid on to the floor and stopped for a second in front of the open doors of the Gummi Ship. Shong Lee took a deep breath to calm himself before letting it out. The boy held the marble clasped in his hands, urging himself not to look. With his complete composure Shong Lee shut his eyes and stepped out into his world. He opened his eyes slowly, completely taken aback at the scene that met his eyes. Shong Lee gasped and almost dropped the artifact that was in his possession. A look of hurt and desperation took place upon Shong Lee's face. The ruins and emptiness said it all. Why... the thought echoed in his mind. He stepped forward to be equal with the others. He swallowed hard and struggled to blink a way tears that had blinded his vision. Shong Lee held the marble out and stared at it, not knowing what to expect from it. Something... Anything... Just then a slight gleam of light bounced off of it's surface. He stared at the great temple ahead, almost missing a slight movement that barely opened the grand doors. Come... Without warning Shong Lee raced to the standing structure, not giving the others a chance to catch him and hold him back. Shong Lee ran towards the voice resounding in his mind- an invisible link trailing the young boy towards it.
"I'm coming."
"Iƒ nly e ould Ƈount the..."
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Sometimes... I Wander if We're really Alone in this dark Place."
"But I know Somewhere out There... Something is Waiting for Us."
"So until the Time arrives that We Meet.."
"Let's Make a Mark on This"

"Universe."

http://wallgallery.org/images/wallpaper ... 659956.jpg
MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Acceptin

Postby feather101 » Sun May 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Kat ran towards the temple, after having a flashback of when she first got her sword. She ran towards the temple. The blade of her sword started to glow as she neared the temple...
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me