Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Acceptin

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 13, 2014 10:42 am

Sora: I rubbed the back of my head, "Yup, that's me. Key blade wielder, destroyer of heartless and the darkness, and all that stuff," i smiled and asked, "Has the story of our journey really been told that much?"
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather101 » Tue May 13, 2014 10:43 am

Looks:she wears white leggings, a black and grey shirt, and a white hoodie, which she often ties around her waist. She has slightly pale skin, long, brown hair, and sky blue eyes.
Name:Kat
Crush:"I'm too young to have one."
Personality:although can be shy, she is otherwise energetic and reckless.
History:"..."
Weapon of Choice:a sword and magic
Played by:feather101
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 13, 2014 10:49 am

feather101 wrote:Looks:she wears white leggings, a black and grey shirt, and a white hoodie, which she often ties around her waist. She has slightly pale skin, long, brown hair, and sky blue eyes.
Name:Kat
Crush:"I'm too young to have one."
Personality:although can be shy, she is otherwise energetic and reckless.
History:"..."
Weapon of Choice:a sword and magic
Played by:feather101

Accepted. You can jump in wherever you would like. (Either with Sora's gang and Shong Lee or Angel, Taylor, and Lily... and i think Riku's off sitting somewhere too, but they only posted once.)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather101 » Tue May 13, 2014 10:56 am

Kat wandered around Hallow Bastion. She heard a crashing sound behind her. She turned around and saw a giant heartless. "okay, THAT's not normal!!!" she thought, unsheathing her sword.
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Tue May 13, 2014 10:56 am

Shong Lee|Bailey

Shong Lee could hardly hold his excitement in and maintain whatever composure he had left. "Yes. It has. My brother-" he stopped himself suddenly, all of the glee and zest present the moment before seeming to evaporate instantly. Shong Lee rubbed his hands together and turned his head away staring at the ground in silence.

((Woot! New person.))
"Iƒ nly e ould Ƈount the..."
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Sometimes... I Wander if We're really Alone in this dark Place."
"But I know Somewhere out There... Something is Waiting for Us."
"So until the Time arrives that We Meet.."
"Let's Make a Mark on This"

"Universe."

http://wallgallery.org/images/wallpaper ... 659956.jpg
MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Tue May 13, 2014 10:59 am

Angel~ I laughed and flew back to Lily and Taylor. "Thanks Lily." I said to Lily.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather101 » Tue May 13, 2014 11:00 am

(Anybody open?)
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue May 13, 2014 11:02 am

Sora: A worried look creeped onto my face, "Are you okay Shong Lee?"

Lily: I nodded, "I used to be able to make Ice Wings and fly, but stupid Merlin wont let me anymore... something about not wanting me to fall and hurt myself."

( @feather Sora could notice le heartless and help out. Then Sora could introduce her to Shong Lee)

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Tue May 13, 2014 11:17 am

Shong Lee|Bailey

The boy turned his face back towards Sora, Donald, and Goofy, slowly shaking his head a crestfallen gaze in his dark eyes. "I- I can't find my brother..." Shong Lee said, his voice hardly above a whisper. Images flashed in his mind of the accident, the very thought of it sending shivers up his spine. The boy continued rubbing his hands together as if he were cold.
"Iƒ nly e ould Ƈount the..."
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Sometimes... I Wander if We're really Alone in this dark Place."
"But I know Somewhere out There... Something is Waiting for Us."
"So until the Time arrives that We Meet.."
"Let's Make a Mark on This"

"Universe."

http://wallgallery.org/images/wallpaper ... 659956.jpg
MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Tue May 13, 2014 11:18 am

Angel~I looked around. I just left my wings out.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me