Closed do not post

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Closed do not post

Postby The March Hare » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:11 am

Chaos
Years have passed since Alice first fell to Wonderland, and years more since she left. A great evil has arrived, one so villainous that even the Red Queen is horrified. Wonderland had broken up into several countries, each one under a different rule, and the entire land has frozen. No one ages, the seasons never change, and all clocks have stopped. Three of the four countries oppose the largest, which is ruled by the cause of this madness, the sinful Ice Baron, with help from the pirates. Yes, you heard me right. There are now pirates in Wonderland. Even with their help, the battle is tilted in favor of the Ice Baron. Now, after so long, the White Rabbit has returned with new 'Alices"...

~Sirdis~
*The Country of Hearts*
Ruled by the Red Queen, this country opposes the Ice Baron. Although it's supposedly on the 'good' side, Sirdis is known to have a rather corrupt government and often uses questionable means to win battles.

~Deimantas~
*The Country of Aces*
Managed by the White Queen, this country hates the Ice Baron. Known to be a very pure country, they prefer honest battle strategies, never setting traps or ambushes, and have very little military power.

~Klubai~
*The Country of Clubs*
The smallest country in Wonderland, Klubai has a rather democratic government. Although excellent warriors and genius strategists, the country isn't big enough to cause much damage to the Ice Baron's forces.

~Kastuvas~
*The Country of Spades*
Controlled by the Ice Baron, this country covers over half of Wonderland. They will stoop to any means to win a battle, using strategies even the Red Queen wouldn't consider to completely destroy the enemy.

~The Pirates~
*The Rebels*
Led by the March Hare, the pirates are a group of rebels that are entirely focused on bringing down the Ice Baron. They are entirely fine with using underhanded means, though never going as far as Kastuvas, and are generally melee fighters.

~Alices~
The 'Alices' are girls or boys that have fallen into Wonderland by some means. Named after the very first Wonderland outsider, Alices can be anyone, and their personalities can be as strange and quirky as the Wonderland natives.

-Rules-
*I know you hate them, but we gotta have them!*
1. Follow all Tess's rules
2. Try not to swear, although if you must, star out some of the letters. (If you need an example, here- D**m, H**l)
3. Fade to black if it gets that far.
4.This isn't semi-lit or anything, but you must use proper punctuation, capitalization, grammar, spelling, etc.
5. You can make either an OC or an actual character, but I will only accept 8 Alices, and they can't be named 'Alice'. Only one Alice per person.
6. Keep the gender and kingdoms relatively even.
7. OCC chat is fine, just make sure it's clear it's OCC. (Use "[]", "{}", "(())", etc.)
8. Don't join and never post. If you want to quit, please tell me. Otherwise, you may just leave people hanging.
9. I will only hold reservations for a week.

~Form~
*You may make your own form, but it must have all this information on it. Feel free to just use this one as well.*

Code: Select all
Username~
Name~
Gender~
Age when Wonderland froze~
Species~
Looks~
Personality~
History~
Weapon~
Ability~
Kingdom (And Rank)~
Family~
Crush~
Other~

If you were in the last rp, please repost your characters here, just for any newcomers!
Link to the first thread- viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1804927
Last edited by The March Hare on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The March Hare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shattered Fantasy (Alice in Wonderland roleplay) V2

Postby The March Hare » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:11 am

-Kingdoms and Characters-

~Sirdis~
Ruler:.
The Red Queen~ Open
Second in Command:.

Warriors:.
Milton Sayah-Sweet Child of Mine

Strategists:.

Healers:.

Citizens:.
Chester Stream-Klary

~Deimantas~
The White Queen~ Open
Open

Strategist:.

Tamiochi (Tami) Manguez-Waltzing Matilda

~Klubai~
Leader:.
Open
Juye Hatter-Waltzing Matilda

Magnus Necator Cruentum (Marlo)-Hero of Breath

~Kastuvas~
The Ice Baron~ Open
Open
Nanashi-Waltzing Matilda
Yuna Fro-Waltzing Matilda
Lou Fro-Waltzing Matilda

Reol Jaeger-super neet

Kristy-Waltzing Matilda
Augustus Kayte-Hero of Breath

~Pirates~
Captain:.
The March Hare (March)~ Hero of Breath
First Mate:.
Manu-Waltzing Matilda
Crewmates:.
Shichu (Shi) Manguez-Waltzing Matilda

~Wanderers~
-Seona Bandesa-Waltzing Matilda
-
-
-

~Alices~
-Ettie Montero-Waltzing Matilda
-Aradella Bella-Klary
-
-
-
Last edited by The March Hare on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
The March Hare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The March Hare » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:12 am

Username~
Hero of Breath
Name~
The March Hare (March)
Gender~
Male
He appears 8-10, but he was actually 25 (he stopped aging early due to a spell).
Species~
Bunny/Human Hybrid
Looks~
March has short, reddish-brown hair, and olive green eyes. He has floppy brown bunny ears that are slightly darker than his hair, and unusually pale skin. He's short, like a little kid, and a high pitched voice. He typically wears a scruffy pair of jeans, black sneakers, and a green and white striped t-shirt. He often wears a long, black cloak as well.
Personality~
Rp out
History~
Rp Out
Weapon~
A dark silver cutlass with a nicked blade.
Ability~
Although March claims he doesn't have one, he does have the ability to nullify other's powers. (For example, if someone had the power to hypnotize people, they couldn't hypnotize him unless he shut his power off.)
Kingdom~
He's the pirate captain.
Family~
His brother, Augustus and his cousin, Mira.
Crush~
None.
Other~
None

Username~
Hero of Breath
Name~
Augustus Katyte (August, Auggie)
Gender~
Male
He appears 13 or so.
Species~
Bunny/Human
Looks~
August has wavy, golden-blond hair and blue-gray eyes. He wears an eyepatch over his left eyes, and has floppy white and brown spotted bunny ears. He's average height for his age, with pale skin and some freckles. He typically wears brown, lace up- boots, capris with big pockets (in which he stores a whole bunch of tools for fixing things), a tail coat and a white, collared shirt. Around his neck, he wears a gold pocket watch, which is always perfectly on time.
Personality~
Rp out
History~
RP out
Weapon~
Nothing specific, he doesn't really like to fight, but he can do quite a bit of damage with his hammer or wrench. Augustus is also very talented at hand to hand combat (even better than his older brother), but he rarely uses it.
Ability~
Time. He can speed it up, slow it down or freeze it altogether. However, it's very unstable, and his pocket watch is the only thing that keeps it in check. If something happened to his watch, he would no longer be able to control his powers.
Kingdom (And Rank)~
Augustus is part of Kastuvas, and he's part of the Ice Baron's court. However, he's not terribly loyal, and tends to wander from country to country.
Family~
His brother, March, and his cousin, Mira.
Crush~
None
Other~
None

Username~
The March Hare
Name~
Magnus Necator Cruentum (Marlo)
Gender~
Male
Species~
Rabbit/human, although he looks human at first glance.
Looks~
Marlo has spikey, jet-black hair and blackish-gray eyes. His ears are the color of dried blood and rather floppy, although he constantly hides them under a hood or a hat. He's average height for his age, and a tad on the skinny side. He typically wears a long, dark red cloak over black jeans and a black t-shirt. Due to an incident with a large, rather hungry beast, his right arm is metal.
Personality~
Marlo's typically pretty friendly, but he can be a bit cynical and sarcastic, and occasionally enjoys mean-spirited practical jokes. He'll work for whoever pays him the most, and has no hesitation about becoming a turn-coat if the opposite side offers him more. He's great warrior, but he doesn't look out for his comrade and put himself above other.
History~
Rp out
Weapon~
It depends on his mood. Marlo's been known to use a sword, a scythe, and even a chainsaw in rare occasions.
Ability~
Thief
Kingdom (And Rank)~
Marlo lives on the very edge of Kastuvas territory, but he's technically a Klubai citizen. Not that he obeys Klubai authority, of course.
Marlo's a mercenary- He'll fight for whoever pays him the most.
Family~
Marlo is a distant relative of Mira, Auggie and March, but they don't know him.
Crush~
Nada.
Other~
None.

Username~
Turtles.
Name~
Arke Neriah Kinkaid
Gender~
Male
Species~
Human/Alice
Looks~
Strawberry blond hair, green eyes, tall and fit
Personality~
Distant, can be cold, curious, intelligent, good with technology
History~
Rp out
Weapon~
Rifle and dagger
Ability~
He can control electricity
Kingdom (And Rank)~
Switzerland/Alice
Family~
Older sister, and his parents
Crush~
--
Other~
--

{More to be added later.}
Last edited by The March Hare on Sun May 25, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The March Hare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The March Hare » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:32 am

{We are now open! Feel free to start posting!}
The March Hare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shattered Fantasy (Alice in Wonderland roleplay) V2 OPEN

Postby Pirate Spawn » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:21 am

((I'll have to post when I get home, sorry.((
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The March Hare » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:21 am

{That's fine! Do you want to reserve anything?}
The March Hare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:30 am

((Well, I thik I'll just repost Manu, Juye and the brothers of that's okay.))
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The March Hare » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:32 am

{Ok, I'll reserve their spots.}
{And who do you mean by the brothers?}
The March Hare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:35 am

((Shi and Tami.))
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The March Hare » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:37 am

{Oh, ok. I don't believe I have to reserve spots for them, right?}
The March Hare