Alice Academy~ A Gakuen Alice Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Alice Academy~ A Gakuen Alice Rp

Postby Lightstar1 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:38 am

Hikaru looked at him. "Look i have to talk to someone. I talk you later, k?" Akana frowened at him. "Ok. Bye for now." Hikaru smiled and started for their dorms.He opened his door letting Ramos out then knocked on Ayato's door. "It's me. As need to talk. "

Nekos... cute, innocent, sweet... lovable and needy... just like the cats we have now ♥
Lightstar1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayato ototochan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:42 am

Ayato jumped when the door got knocked on. He tensed for a second before relaxing hearing Hikaru's voice. He walked to his door and unlocked it and opened it "you can't be here" he said softly and looked down the hallway before dragging Hikaru into his room and locked the door "what's up?" He asked softly
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
Image BLM!!!
Ayato ototochan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lightstar1 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:47 am

Hikaru rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "I trust you. I followed you and could sense your angst doing it. You reacted badly when he called you a murderer though. " he commented. Ramos rubbed Ayato's leg before going to his bed jumped ungracefully on it his bad leg popping.

Nekos... cute, innocent, sweet... lovable and needy... just like the cats we have now ♥
Lightstar1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayato ototochan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:06 am

Ayato grit his teeth "why would you follow me? Did you really want to see your father die that badly?" He asked flinching at the word murderer
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image BLM!!!
Ayato ototochan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lightstar1 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:12 am

"No. I hate him sure but i don't like seeing people die. I wanted to see if i could trust you as a friend and so i could see if you could stay with my brother. " Hikaru told him softly. "Your not a murderer. You don't want to do it. You're a victim as much as the people you kill. "

Lightstar1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayato ototochan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:17 am

Ayato sighed and sat on his bed by Ramos. He looked at his hands "you are the only one who sees it that way. I still see all of their faces in my head. I see the fear and anger in their eyes. I couldn't bring myself to look at your father...I couldn't" he bit his lip "so do you trust me or not? I don't care if you don't. I mean I did just kill your father plus countless others"
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image BLM!!!
Ayato ototochan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lightstar1 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:26 am

"I truely trust you. Otherwise Ramos wouldn't be with me in here with you. He is something i love. It warms my heart and my powers don't work but i do love the old fart." Ramos looked up at him and bared his teeth at him playfully. Hikaru grinned at him innocently. "Hmm? "

Lightstar1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayato ototochan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:57 am

Ayato smiled shyly but was silent.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image BLM!!!
Ayato ototochan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lightstar1 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:05 pm

Ramos huffed and got on Ayato. He started licking the male's hand with his ruff tongue. Hikaru chuckled and grinned

Lightstar1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayato ototochan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Ayato smiled at the cat and tickled him under the chin. He sighed and put his free hand through his hair "do you think Akana will figure out I kill your dad?" He asked softly
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image BLM!!!
Ayato ototochan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups