*Midnight.:.Crisis* Please join (Human/Werewolf/Vampire RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Midnight.:.Crisis* Please join (Human/Werewolf/Vampire

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:16 pm

"You saw that huh?" She asked. "Don't Worry Stephon knows what I am, It was the male werewolf he tries to get other females into his pack, he's a sicko." She growled.

Stephon nodded, "I knew something was wrong with that guy!" He shook his head.
PLEASE DELETE::

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:17 pm

she bit her lip and said "you guys have to swear not to freak out and you rita have to swear not to try and kill me"
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:18 pm

"Why would I kill you, oh well I swear." She smiled.

Stephon looked at her, "I swear also." He smirked.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:20 pm

"i am a vampire thats why he pulled away so quickly and you know how some vampires are vegiterain well not me i eat humans and stephon before you freak i would have already killed you if i felt like it i hate being a vampire "she said alittle like it was no big deal "and i have a bad feeling that erick kid wants to kill me "
I've almost completely left the site, I am very rarely on. I've found a different site with far looser rules and I would be willing to give you the link if you PM me for it. It is for semi literate to literate roleplayers.
|| my shy little turtle || My sneaky little fox || My ever-loved storm || a returning friend || My bouncy loveable pie ||
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:21 pm

(You guys post fast =_=)
A giant truck rushed by and splashed Mae with puddles of rain, it shorted out her phone and it shocked her leg badly. She let out a wail of pain that lasted about eight seconds, and fell over into the grass. Thunder was heard from a distance.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
“My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. That's like...a pun or something.”
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:22 pm

"Over my dead body!" Rita laughed. "He won't get to you, I promise." She smiled.

Stephon smiled, "I can't really freak I run with a werewolf, that could kill me at anytime she wanted. But it's ok thanks for being honest tohugh." He grinned.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 pm

"ya the reason i asked you not to freak you dont get how many times i tell people that and they start running around town blowing my secret "she smiling "well at least i can use my powers now want to mess with that erick kid?"
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jacob Imprinted Me ♥ » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Mae thought she saw some kids over by her, She wandered over to them. "Hello? Is anyone over here?" She said faintly, dragging her pain-filled leg along with her.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
“My pickle started out in a jar, and now it's back in one. That's like...a pun or something.”
Jacob Imprinted Me ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PLEASE DELETE:: » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:25 pm

"Powers?" Rita asked.

Stephon looked at the girl and ran to her, "You alright?" he asked.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:27 pm

"well i have alittle it comes from litterally being born a -"she cut her self off when the girl came over and asked"are you ok wait let me guess your leg shocked by your phone?"
Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟʟᴇɴ Aɴɢᴇʟs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me