Camp Haunt. A Teen RP ♥♥♥open!♥♥♥

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Haunt. A Teen RP **(OOOPEN)**

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Ryce was very creeped out then he thought seeing the mansion "that's where they kill people" he thought he thought the large house was creepy he didn't want to go any where near it.
He saw everyone start picking out there cabins he wondered in he had to actually room with someone he didn't really want to but seeing the layout of the camp.....it would be kind of creepy being by yourself alone.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Mon May 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Eli was a bit relaxed at the hearing of such thing. she looked at Shawn, asking him to stay with her, but the man turned around and smiled. "Boys and girls do not share cabins!" He yelled. Shawn sighed and pat her head as he departed to find his cabin that may have a few people in. Eli looked at one of the cabins and slowly entered it. She took her bag off and set it on a lower bunk, the ones that most people never want.
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:13 pm

Ryce walked to a cabin people where not flocking to he sighed and opened the door it wasn't the nicest place ever but it was better than a actual tent in the woods.
He grabed the farthest bed to the wall and sat on the lower bunk. He wondered if anyone would come in.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:14 pm

George huffed to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror; she looked well enough like a guy, even her chest was mostly flat. She sighed as she flopped on a top bunk, grumbling to herself. With her luck she'd be sharing her room with an annoying girl or a jerk.
- They're not magical reindeer...at all.
- Really...?
- Of course. If you whip any animal they will either die...or fly.

- Ugh...It won't come off! *whine* it's like a candy cane prison!

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Mon May 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Oha nd ACcEPTED!! lol I forgot to accept you.. srry!!! :) Start whenever!)))))))

Shawn walked into a cabin and looked aorund, noticing another boy sitting on the lower bunk. "Sup." he said as cool as he could manage. He propped his bag up on the other lower bunk across from the one that the boy was on. "Some camp huh?"

Eli looked around, feeling empty, she didnt want to press her luck and find that this was the cabin that no one would come to. She quickly grabbe dher stuff and went to one that had the door partly opened. She went in and saw that a girl was standing in front of a mirror. She coughed a litlte and waved. "H-Hey!" She said and picked a lower bunk awkwardly.
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:22 pm

George leapt in surprise as a girl walked into her bunk. Blinking for a moment, she rubbed her head awkwardly, not knowing what to say for a minute or two. "Uh..hi.""She managed a quick grin, turning away from the mirror.
- Really...?

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Ryce looked at him and said "yep it sure it great....I want to leave" he grumbled to the boy. He didn't want to be there, but at least it looked like he wasn't going to have to be by himself in the cabin.
Ryce looked back at the boy and said "this place is creepy, even the man was" he told him.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saturns. » Mon May 13, 2013 1:27 pm

{{ Thanks for accepting me. ^.^ }}

Zero yawned as he walked into a cabin. He glanced around and sighed. It appeared to be empty. He didn't want to be alone in a cabin because he knew it would be boring. He looked outside again noticing the other campers had all practically chosen their cabins.

Ella walked into a cabin noticing two other girls. Her eyes wandered to an empty bunk bed. She walked towards it and set her backpack of stuff down by it. Ella decided she wanted to sleep on the bottom bunk. She glanced at the other girls, as she sat down on the bottom bunk.
saturns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Mon May 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Shawn nodded. "I agree... But hey, what can we do?" He asked and sat on the bed. "I'm Shawn." He said and looked at them.

Eli looked around, trying to find something to talk about. "I'm Elizia, call me eli though..." She said looking back at her. Eli looked up at a new girl comming in. She smiled and waved.
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon May 13, 2013 1:30 pm

George looked up and nodded at the new girl before turning to Eli. "I'm George. Just george." She grinned, running a hand through her hair.
- Really...?

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me