Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

Postby C O R V I D » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:53 pm

(both of you ate accepted
and @Lady Phantomhive, remember that I had made up Netalia who is Ciels younger twin sister :) )
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:07 pm

{I'm aware, I'll work out the last remaining kinks in the form tomorrow. One last thing; would it be possible for me to reserve Sebastian for my lover? She makes the best Sebastian I have ever seen though I'm not sure what time she will be back tonight.}

Ciel sat at a cherry wood desk that lay in a dim lit office in-front of a large but covered window. Work wouldn't be so plentiful without his sister. With no obligated relatives and a birth certificate claiming him as oldest he was in charge of all the colored papers, letters, and deeds all wanting her hand in marriage awaiting him to chose one. These facts were the only reason he was up at five in the crisp cold morning with three lined dark blue coats on over a lacy white dress shirt.

Elizabeth had asked to come over later, that would prove to be fun. It wasn't that he hated the girl, in fact it was quite the opposite, without her he would only have one less family member and no hope of continuing the Phantomhive family line as he was to die a sin filled death by the only person he trusted.
At times he wondered if he was to live long enough to have children what they would look like...It most likely depended on gender. Female children often looked like their mothers while male children their fathers.

...Ah. He was off track again.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:21 pm

(Yeah sure that would be great :) )

Netalia Sat up in her bed rubbing her hand through her hair tiredly. She was silent for a long while daring herself to be quiet enough to hear Rivers soft steps but she heard nothing. Tally laid back down starring up at the ceiling
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yolo. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Elizabeth was out with her maid to have her new dress fitted to her exact size, the one she could wear when she saw Ciel."Oh, this will be perfect!" She exclaimed as she twirled around the room in laughter."Ciel will just love this, it will surely make him smile." She said light as she stopped to look in the mirror.

"Lets go now." She said before fixing her light blonde hair that was entangled with her red ribbon. "When shall I go to Ciel's house?" She asked her maid as she left the tiny shop. Then she heard the words'I don't know.' come out of her maid'd mouth."What you have no idea? Well I guess I will just go now." She said with an excited smile.
yolo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Ciel sighed as he set the last of a few papers aside that looked promising. More would just come in constantly, there was no real rush to this though it was suggested he start getting serious about this soon lest odd rumors begin spreading. The boy leaned back in the large and soft office chair and ran a small pale hand through his soft kitten fur like navy blue hair. He wished his butler would hurry up and bring him tea or something; paperwork was hard to do with a dry mouth and eyes wanting to close out of not having a proper wake up.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yolo. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Elizabeth smiled lightly as she looked outside her stage coach. "How much longer will it take?" She asked as her eyes wondered. She waited for a response, but when she didn't hear one she looked at her maid with a soft smile."I haven't Ciel for a while now, it will be nice to see him." The stage coach came to a stop and the door was opened for Elizabeth."Thank you." She said lightly before she was followed to the enterance of the house.
yolo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Netalia looked at her door hearing a soft knock, she knew it wasn't RiverVale since she could actually hear them approaching, "come in" she spoke softly and saw Crow opened the door and did his daily routine. Once he was done and left she stood up now getting dressed in her velvet sapphire blue velvet dress.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:34 pm

=Username=
♞Sebastian Michaelis

About me

=Name=
"Sebastian Michaelis. A pleasure to meet you sir or madam."
=Family=
He smiles pleasantly, a hand over his heart "I have some but they are quite... Different. I hope you never have the displeasure of meeting them. They're quite rude." he chuckles.
=Gender=
He chuckles "Male, obviously."
=Age=
"I'm said to be 23 yet I am more than a thousand years old."
=Heritage=
He frowns slightly, re-reading question before answering hesitantly "... Demon?"
=History=
The butler smiles slightly "i'm sure you've heard all about it by now."
=Personality=
Being a butler is a job he is completely devoted to, following Ciel's orders faithfully. However, he doesn't seem to be truly concerned about Ciel's well-being at times, insulting and irritating Ciel to see his reaction. However, occasionally he does appear to actually care about Ciel. He's also quite fond of kittens and cats, saving them from the cold when he can. He has an extreme aversion to dogs. He's highly skilled at nearly every task he's been given, soothing errors without flaw. That, after all, is what a butler is suppose to be is it not?

Style

=Hair Color=
"It's more of a dark purple but I suppose black would do."
=Eye Color=
"Crimson."
=Style of Clothing=
"Butler uniform..."
=Height=
"Six feet one inch."
=Weight=
127lbs
=Appearance=
=Second Form=
His skin if covered in almost all-around black leather, the only viable parts of his flesh being his face, fingers and parts of his hands and legs. He wears tall thigh-high boots and his nails lengthen to nearly three times their regular size. A pair of beautiful black horns wraps just beside his jaw and is accompanied by sharp teeth and glowing magenta eyes. Every move he makes seems to be followed by flickering shadow-like flames.

Updates

=Crush=
He smiles, placing one finger over his lips "Shhh... It's a secret."
=Boyfriend=
He sighs "It's not a butler's job to have such things..."
=Girlfriend=
He sighs "It's not a butler's job to have such things..."
=Spouse=
NA

Anything else

=Other=
Himself and his master Ciel Phantomhive arn't just butler and master...
{ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER}
Last edited by BlackWren on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yolo. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Elizabeth walked in with a beaming smile as she saw Crow who had answered the door. Then she took her focuse off or him and glanced over at Netalia. "Hello, Netalia, do you know where Ciel is?" She asked with an excited smile.
yolo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:29 pm

[[I was guilt tripped into posting a response by Lady... Don't blame me... I do what I do out of love. ;_;]]

Three knocks signaled said butler's approach. He allowed himself entrance with a silver push-cart in hand, an assortment of light sweets and tea. Sebastian smiled slightly and closed the door behind him with a soft click, wheeling the cart over to Ciel well filling a cup with the tea.
"Your tea m'lord." He announced, lifting the tea cup and saucer for Ciel to take. The china was beautiful, a dark crimson and dark blue curved in vine-like patterns around the cup and the rim was made of gold paint, giving it an expensive feel and look.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me