Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

Postby yolo. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:59 pm

"Oh, that sounds great Ciel!" Elizabeth said as she looked over at him. She loved her visits with him, he was always so nice to her.

((I am going to have to go, sorry.))
yolo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 am

.::/Netalia\::.

Netalia walked out of the room silently so she could give them their privacy. as she was walking out she saw Crow but he wasn't in his human form but his cat, he must had shifted when he left the room, noticing this Netalia figured that RiverVale must be close by. She looked around for her but still didn't see her, but Netalia knew she was there. RiverVale was different from Sebastian, whom she had known he was a demon, but River didn't really play the part of a maid as where Sebastian plays the part of a butler. River was still a mystery to Netalia and rarely seemed to talk unless she was talked too. Netalia sighed looking for River when she heard the silent women fall intimately in step behind her. Netalia turned pulling the neck of Rivers dress down so she could look her in the eye, then whispered something in her ear. River looked out the window and nodded slightly taking off.

and Sebastian you are accepted)
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:47 pm

[[Thank you. ^-^
Also, i'm not sure if you remember this, but I was the one who made that StarGazer sprite for you last year ^w^]]

Sebastian watched silently, his smile still on his face. He bowed his head at Elizabeth's words and looked to Ciel "I'm going to start on lunch. Is there anything you'd prefer?" he asked, giving him the choice on his meal unlike usual.

[[Ah what a fail post...]]
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Ciel gave a shake of his head, turning to Elizabeth and then back again. "Does anything spark your interest, Lizzy?" He asked with another forced small smile -or at least his version of one, basically being just a content look-.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:11 pm

.::/RiverVale\::.

RiverVale kept looking around her keeping close in the shadows so she was barely able to be seen. River walked silently to the door so she would not be a bother to the people talking. As soon as she was outside she closed the door behind her and took off towards the woods.

.::/Crow\::.

Crow lept on the windowsill in his cat form watching as hs master ran off to do her job, oh how he wished to be out there to protect her if she got in to much trouble, but then again it was never his job to interfere with something that wasn't his job to do.

Netalia walked beside Crow now scratching behind his fuzzy black ears as she watched River do as told. Netalia could see them from her bedroom window when she woke up this morning, meaning they were trying to be spotted given their normal slyness and delicacy at such things, she sighed now walking on. Crow looked back at her and followed.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yolo. » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 am

"No, anything is fine to me." Elizabeth said with a wide smile on her face, like usual.

((WB))
yolo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 am

Ciel gave a nod. "Anything you think would be nice then, Sebastian." He answered to the demon before sighing and looking around the large empty grand room a moment. He probably should say hi to his sister that morning, but she would be fine alone for the small while. "Any games in the game room you would like to play?"
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:29 am

Sebastian nodded as well "Very well." he then excused himself to make preparations for the meal, wondering what course should come after the main dish...
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Netalia walked on through the manor, Crow still at her heals as she made her way back to her room, when she got there, there was a neat tray of tea and second beside it a note, she picked up the note delicately and saw it was RiverVale' s neat handwriting stating she had made her breakfast, she looked at Crow, who nodded. Netalia started on her breakfast tossing Crow bits and pieces every now and then which he gladly accepted
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Bump
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me