Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

Postby burning love » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Finny looked at the flower in disbelif. The woods were huge and River managed to find the one decapitated rose in there. "Well you see, I was trimming the rose bushes and then this cart pulled up. I got distracted and.." Finny's eyes started to water. He hated when he performed his job badly. It made him feel unworthy to a Phantomhive servant. "Please River don't tell Netalia! I promise it will never happen again! I don't want to go! Please don't tell!" Finny looked at River with pleading eyes, almost like a puppy.
A fire inside my body

Fire inside my heart

Is gonna consume me

For this to start

It feels like there’s

Like there’s a

It feels like this fire

If I keep waiting

And I feel all warmed up inside
burning love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Sebastian's eyes narrowed at Alois. He'd never liked the child and the fact that Claude was probably hanging around his master's home, dirtying things with his touch made his hand itch to dig out the contractors eyes. Of course, doing such a thing in front of his master without consent was a big no no. He'd be punished for sure. Possibly even forced to kill his kitten which was at the moment hidden in his closet.
He watched the two carefully as he continued icing the cake, the decorating at perfection even without him looking at his cake-canvas.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Rivers 'words of the day' had been said, she didn't speak again instead she put the severed rose back into her pocket
(wb sorry peoples :( )
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:58 pm

The heir of Trancy raised his hand in a pseudo-polite wave, a mocking grin turning his lips up and baring his teeth. He loved taunting this man. No, not man. Demon. It was so easy to forget, even after all this time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?
TAVROS: wHAT i MEAN IS,
TAVROS: i *CONVINCED* THEM ALL TO JOIN ME, vRISKA,
TAVROS: uSING WORDS,
TAVROS: aND SMILES,
TAVROS: aND FRIENDSHIP, }:D

VRISKA: No...
TAVROS: nO?
VRISKA: NO........
TAVROS: bUT,
TAVROS: hAVE YOU CONSIDERED,
TAVROS: yES???
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burning love » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:07 pm

((It's all good.))
Finny watched as River put the rose back underneath her cloak. A huge sense of releif rushed over him. He couldn't help but smile. "Thank you." Finny stood the for a moment swaying slightly. He didn't know what to say. Finally something came to his mind. "Uh River, I don't know if your busy, but I was going to go for a walk in the garden and I thought maybe... well, maybe you would like to join me. What do you say?" Finny realized only after he said it that River probably wouldn't say anything. He wouldn't be surprized if she just walked away with out any aknowledgement of the offer.

((Unfortantly I think I'm going have to log off soon, for I must wake up early in the morning.))
A fire inside my body

Fire inside my heart

Is gonna consume me

For this to start

It feels like there’s

Like there’s a

It feels like this fire

If I keep waiting

And I feel all warmed up inside
burning love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Ciel shot a un-noticed glance between the two, face holding no apparent expression. He pulled his visible eye way, stepping back and making one motion to the line of small cakes, the motion focused to Alois as a way of silently telling him to pick one.
He wished to stay here quite frankly, the company of his true lover all to warming and welcome. He would have time for that tonight though as he always did, it was just a matter of passing time until then.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Sebastian spared a glance at Ciel, letting out a silent sigh before turning to face his cake, finishing it was a strawberry to top it off with. He then dusted off his hands and went to work on the rest of the food, which all it needed then was to be either toasted, warmed, or garnished.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Alois put both hands on the table, unable to choose between the cakes. He looked between them and Ciel, the smug smile never leaving his face. "You choose for me, I can't decide," he said finally, knowing that it would irritate not only Sebastian but Ciel as well. He couldn't help himself, it was just so fun!

VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Ciel sighed deeply, choseing one of red velvet and a dark frosting in hopes the color would stain for what his intentions where to do. He picked up the plate and set it in the blondes hands before making his way out the door, heels clacking on the tile. Once he was right outside the thin swinging wooden door he allowed himself to slide off a tiny corner of the cake with his index finer and proceed to poke Alois int he forehead with it, using a napkin he had grabbed earlier in the kitchen to wipe away any left on his own pale skin his face blank and blue eyes staring inecently yet devilishly at the same time.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:01 pm

At first Alois didn't know what had happened, then he reached up and wiped the dark icing off, looking at it for a moment before looking back at Ciel, anger in his eyes. That innocent stare...god it was so annoying! He slowed his movements deliberately, putting his hand on Ciel's cheek briefly before pulling it away, snickering at the dark streak left across the young lord's cheek.

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me