~Welcome to the World: A Hetalia RP~ {Accepting}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Welcome to the World: A Hetalia RP~ {Accepting}

Postby puffins » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:24 pm

New Hampshire looked up to glare at California. Gosh, she disliked her. And she ended up in freaking Florida as well. Just her luck. She rolled her eyes. "Oh great," she muttered. "Isn't it California? Just to make my day even worse. I can't wait to go home," she said, standing up. Skiing... She couldn't wait. But she'd have to go alone. Vermont's been kind of a jerk lately to her and otherwise she really had no other friends, or at least she thought others disliked her. She never cared though, she found others full of flaws lately, and she just has been in a bad mood. That's probably why.

(Ooh! Haunted Edin!)
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:34 pm

"Sorry that you can't enjoy the day how it is, I don't ruin, I build. So how about I build you a better day?" California was rather in a good mood, sounding like a idiot placing words was just how she was at times. With a light chuckle, she thought of something else to add to sum it up. "Home? It's really cold in your state right? Why not just enjoy your time away for now?" This was her time away from her boss, even states had them. They were rather nice at times, others not so much. She liked her state though! It wasn't too warm, or cold.

// The White House... another reason I don't want to go.

I don't like haunted things. /Says the person who gives in the middle of nowhere by a 1800s graveyard./
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:47 pm

New Hampshire glared at the ground, annoyed now. "Yeah right. You, miss goody two shoes, is so going to make me better," she growled, crossing her arms. "And I don't expect to be enjoying a terrible place like Florida. That's why I'm going home! For some spring skiing. Yes, I might hate my freaking boss's guts, but at home, I'm going skiing. But the freaking snow boarders better learn how to control themselves. Stupid snow boarders. Snow boarding is a stupid sport. They can't control themselves well at all! And all these wannabe snow boarders come up from Massachusetts and stuff, and try to tell me off! I wish snow boarding was still banned. Ugh," she complained, in a terrible mood. She sighed and took a sip off her coffee, glaring at the ocean. Ugh. Why did she come here?!
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:23 am

Russia
I wandered in th snowy forest, half expecting to bump into Arkhangelsk. He was always causing mischief here... The irritating teen acts like the forest belongs to him! Shaking my head disapprovingly, I came to a path in the middle of all these pine trees. How did that get there? I never saw it before. This part of the dense forest was darker than the other parts, it seemed like there was a lightswitch that had suddenly been turned off. It was eerie and unusual; any paths in my forest wouldn't be able to be seen because of all the snow. Thoughts ran through my head as I forced myself to follow the mysterious black path.
Hell
I sat on the snow covered rock, taking another sip of now cold tea. It was the perfect day: frosted trees, snow covering every inch of every surface. Actually, this was technically normal weather. I stood and placed my tea down on the rock, dancing in the snow crystals and giggling. My expression hardened when I noticed a black stone path leading into the distance. That's odd... Where in Hell did that come from? It felt like this odd path was calling me to it, beckoning me. It was eerily quiet. Cautiously I stepped onto the black cobblestone. As soon as I started walking, I felt like I didn't have any cares or problems or fears. The sensation got stronger as I kept walking.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmogyrale » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 am

{I got so bored in English today that I took a Sharpie and drew a smiley face on every finger nail. I have happy hands! :D :D }

Blegium stared blankly around. She leaned back, her head rolling backwards and her short, blonde hair tumbling over her shoulders. Clamping her eyes shut, she tried to think straight. Uggh... Why can't I think...? she groaned to herself. Her thoughts were cloudy, her vision blurred, and her stomach wriggled around inside her. Maybe it had to do with the fact that she'd had her fist alcoholic beverages last night... Never again! she snapped to herself as another wave of nausea swept over her.

Maine strode down the street, her eyes sweeping to and fro. "Heeeh-lllooow? Aaaanybody out there?" she shouted up the deserted road. Hmmm... Where was everybody? Quickening her pace, she peered around every corner and in every window, finally stopping at a seafood restaurant. I've earned a quick snack... she persuaded herself as her stomach groaned loudly. That settled it. Maine waltzed through the door, a smile spreading across her face. Seafood always made her happy.
jae///demigirl/nonbinary///they/she
if you want to know anything about me, just pm and ask. i
don't carry conversations very well online, but i'm always open
to answer questions & give advice.
cosmogyrale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Hell » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:56 am

{I took a nap in Science. Seems like the kind of thing Italy would do.
Anyways, Imma just stalk for the moment.}
These idiots are my heroes

I'm Dusty Tea on WolfPlay c:

Image Image Image
Queen of Hell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmogyrale » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:59 am

{OOoooh, stalking! My friend makes me stalk somebody for her 'cause she's scared. Haha!
Oh, would anybody like to RP with Belgium and Maine?}
jae///demigirl/nonbinary///they/she
if you want to know anything about me, just pm and ask. i
don't carry conversations very well online, but i'm always open
to answer questions & give advice.
cosmogyrale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E'jira » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:10 am

~My friend Breezy is my Russia, has been for a few years. So today we gave everybody their countries:

Aeriell - Hungary/Germany
    Nolan - Austria
    Brad - Roma/ New Spainland = New Zealand and Spain
    Alec - Canada
    Caylin - Le Undecided Country

And then we rebuilt Hadrian's Wall out our stuff.
Russia and I [Scotland] on one side and everybody else on the other.

So, Hungary and Austria are a couple...Rome got friendzoned, later friendzoning Russia...

Russia and I were like:

Me - "How many wives did Rome have?"

Russia- "All of them."

Me- " How many loved him?"

Russia - "None of them?"

Me- "Exactly. Forever A-Rome."

To which we burst out laughing and continued to mock him for the entirety of Lunch. I beat him with my water bottle and kept screaming "YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!" at him. We filmed it and continued mocking him.

Russia presented the 'Banana of Justice" and we stabbed Rome with it until we decided to throw it at him. He threw it to the other side of the wall, breaking the banana. I picked it up and we gave it a Viking funeral by dropping it in the nearest trashcan and pretending to set it on fire.

All in all, we've done some crazy things...
~It's Finny, my Miboosa.~

I was [ Disasterous Serideth ]
Please don't steal it!
E'jira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me