~Welcome to the World: A Hetalia RP~ {Accepting}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Welcome to the World: A Hetalia RP~ {Accepting}

Postby E'jira » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:45 pm

~Chillin with some homies from school. sorry for ignoring you guys.~
~It's Finny, my Miboosa.~

I was [ Disasterous Serideth ]
Please don't steal it!
E'jira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmogyrale » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:15 pm

YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE AWESOME. JUST NO.
Seriously? You don't know who Bill Gates is? Yet you're on a computer??? THERE IS GOOGLE FOR A REASON.

So... what's shakin', bacon?
jae///demigirl/nonbinary///they/she
if you want to know anything about me, just pm and ask. i
don't carry conversations very well online, but i'm always open
to answer questions & give advice.
cosmogyrale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:30 pm

.Fishy. wrote:
Here goes nothing!

1. What's Russia to you?
Awesome, caring, a misunderstood guy.
~
2. If Axey and France teamed up, what would they most likely accomplish?
Uuum... Nothing.
~
3. Norway suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you have to say about that?
He already knows all of my secrets, dummy!
~
4. What if you found out that France was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Bill Gates?
Who the f**k is Bill Gates? And I'd try to stop them, whoever this stupid Bill Gates is.
~
5. Do you do anything special with Iceland?
What. Is. This. What do you mean, SPECIAL? That is just wrong lady. (She thinks that I'm cheating on Norway, with his brother! :shock: )
~
6. England got turned into an animal! What animal is it?
A flying mint bunny, duh!
~
7. Would you marry Denmark?
No that would be betraying Norway AND sister Axey!
~
8. Would you marry Mr. Puffin?
Nuuuu but Iceland would o3o
~
9. What song could be Sweden's theme song?
I dunno! let's all team up and find one for him! Always with you: by The Nordic 5!
~
10. If Finland and Axey were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen?
Nothing, really. They'd talk, Axey would drink beer (like all Axeians apparently do) xD
~
That actually wasn't to bad! And the questions were easy, too!

Went to do this with a few Hetalians. First question:

1. If Latvia and Finland were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen?

...Ohmygott I support FinLat HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS?

Edit;

10. If Ladonia and Godzilla were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen?

Lolwut?
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:47 pm

(New plot thingy thing, yeah! : D)

New Hampshire was strolling around in possibly the strangest place she could be. Florida. She was in the southern state of Florida. She was known for her hate of tropical, western, and southern states hate... So why the heck was she here? She hated Florida. She was holding a cup of coffee as she was walking to the beach. NH was normally the last one to end up in Florida, unless for a meeting, but there was no meeting, nothing. She was just there.
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:22 pm

The girl sat calmly on the soft sand, humming to herself while drinking her frappuccino, poking at the half gone cream with her straw lazily. Nice day at the beach, nice and warm. Florida was always a warm, no, hot place. She loved it there! The beaches were nice... it freaking had Disneyworld! It had many theme parks... it was totally loveable. She stood up, dusting the sand off of her bright green tank top and shaking her legs to get the rest off. Normal day of visiting around... how could it ever get boring with going to beaches and theme parks? Plus... she just arrived in the state, might as well take her time.
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:36 pm

New Hampshire was annoyed now, lost in this place that she had been for a week. Everyday was so boring, the same stuff over and over. Plus, it was to hot. It was lacking pine trees, mountains, snow! It's February! It shouldn't be over ninety degrees! Ugh! Why do so many of her citizens come down here on break? The amusement parks destroyed the beauty of nature with man made crap. Sure, the beaches were nice and all, but they were crowded and honestly disgusting. Her beaches were typical New England beaches. The nice sea-green oceans, the kind you go sailing on. The beaches were never really crowded and thank goodness not tropical. The breeze was the best part, being out sailing, swimming down to Cape Cod in Massachusetts. They weren't the stereotypical tropical beaches, but the beautiful New England ones. She prefered mountains still though. Swimming also was better in rivers and lakes. Sighing, the woman started walking towards a beach. Not crowded yet. Might as well take a swim. She started strolling towards the water, sighing. How much she would rather be skiing right now... Florida was just another stupid state that wasn't as great as everyone thought and she hated every inch of it.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:59 pm

She stared out at the water before giving up on any of doing nothing. She was going to do everything! Maybe everything in the area. She spun around for a moment, taking out her phone and holding it up in a hug before stopping with a silly grin. It will be a few weeks before she will have everything fun done, which there were plenty of things to do with theme parks. Then she would come home and go up to the red woods for a few days. Go hiking, climbing, and swimming. Yes, the red woods were awesome to visit! But she would be careful to stay clear of the sickness. It happened sometimes from traveling to a rather 'heavy' air place and then back to the fresher air. Totally worth it. She looked around, her eye catching onto a women strolling towards the water. She had an odd feeling...about this person... another state maybe? Ooohh, another state? Cool! It was rare to run into another, it wasn't Florida them self but... somebody.
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:00 pm

New Hampshire was about to take a step into the water before a crab grabbed her toe. With a swear, New Hampshire looked down at it and ripped it off of her, throwing it into the water. "Stupid Florida! I hate this damned southern, extremely hot, stupid state!" she yelled out loud, not caring about who heard. It's a terrible place, boring, and just ugh. She sat on the sand, wrapping her arms around her legs. She decided she'll go home either tonight or tomorrow and go skiing, maybe on a triple black diamond trail. That'll ought to cheer her up.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:08 pm

The girl titled her head slightly at the others actions, watching a small thing being flung back into the water. Ah crabs! They were rare to be around such waiting, most of the smaller sand crabs she found at her beaches were dead, but it could happen. That was unlucky. She at last made up her mind to go on and get a better look of who it was, after listening to the shouting. With a cheerful skip, she came closer to the women, smiling brightly. After a moment of standing a little closer, studying the now sitting person, her smile turned into a smirk. New Hampshire? Maybe they were on good terms, maybe not. It was nothing like her and New York. "Hey! ~" She called out, waving a bit and taking a few more steps forward. "Sup, I didn't think to see somebody like you around."
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herald. » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:11 pm

(Alright, so I'll roleplay tomorrow! But for now... Story time!

I was watching a video about the 10 most haunted places in the world. Know what #2 what?

"Edinburgh Castle - Edinburgh, Scotland
Former prisoners include Lady Janey Douglas of Glamis...
... who was accused of witchcraft and burned at the stake."

Edin's haunted! : D Oh yeah, and the White House was #3 .-.)

▌█
      x
      x
      ▌█
      xif i close my eyes again,

xcome 'and' wake me up.

x(can i reach you by 'clos

xing my eyes?)'───── ✦
      x

kimbapjae-bby
      █▐

█▐