MODS Please Delate

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Who should get a quest? (These people tied.)

Poll ended at Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Ava
11%
Milly
21%
Liam
11%
Luna
21%
Alexander
21%
Mala
16%

Total votes : 19

Re: Who I am: A Percy Jackson Roleplay- Accpeting

Postby HermioneGranger » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Take your time. I just open it so people can start filling out forms.
This signature was made by Westy for HermioneGranger
Ⓝⓞ ⓜⓐⓝ ⓘⓢ ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ ⓦⓘⓣⓗⓞⓤⓣ ⓐ ⓓⓔⓛⓤⓢⓘⓞⓝ ⓞⓕ ⓢⓞⓜⓔ ⓚⓘⓝⓓ● Ⓓⓔⓛⓤⓢⓘⓞⓝⓢ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓢ ⓝⓔⓒⓔⓢⓢⓐⓡⓨ ⓣⓞ ⓞⓤⓡ ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓘⓝⓔⓢⓢ ⓐⓢ ⓡⓔⓐⓛⓘⓣⓘⓔⓢ●
- Christian Nestell Bovee

||my rp||
Image Image Image
HermioneGranger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radio.active. » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:53 pm

For those who are posting forms: I will get them updated later. If I do anymore of that, I'll blow up. Please bear with me, guys!))
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zelos » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:04 pm

So, who are you?

My name is Luna Cervail
My father was named Tobias Cervail
And my mother is Hekate
I'm 15 if interests you

Digging Deeper

I'm rather secretive, quiet, and somewhat withdrawn. I've often been known as "freak", "weird", "stranger", or "that mysterious girl in the corner". Yeah. I don't have a lot of friend for those reasons, but I resent it. I'd love to have someone who I could trust, who I could always count on the be by my side. While I don't talk a lot, I do enjoy a good conversation now and then if you do most of the talking... I'm told to be violent on the battle field.

I've seen other daughters of Hekate. My mother never wanted me, did she? Since the day I discovered I was her daughter, I always wanted to impress her. But she never loved me. I've talked to her in Iris messages, but within a minute or so she's claim "she has something to do", and walks off. But when she talks to her other children, she actually smiles! She smiles at them! They'll talk for hours. So why am I different to her? She treats me like a mistake, like I'm not even her daughter! Like I'm some other god's kid! Then why did she claim me?...

My dad had a drinking problem. He died in a car crash when I was five, leaving me to my uncle who hated me. Every day he'd beat me. Two and a half years later, a young boy showed up at my door, maybe eight or nine of age. I later found out he was a satyr. He took me through countless states over a period of monthes, until we came to a place called Camp Half-Blood. He told me what I am... and my mother claimed me a few months later. I still don't understand w h y.

This is what my weapon looks like. It's magical.
This is what I wear to disguise it.
━━ ɴᴏ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Yo, my name's Zelos and I'm a gay lady
with too many OCs and a bad caffeine
addiction. I've got a bachelor's degree
in Creative Writing, and I'm passionate
about storytelling and character dev. I
also enjoy doing digital art and occasi-
onally take USD commissions!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[ sig art ] [ art search ] [ da ] [ waven ♡ ]
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
━━━ ɪ'ʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
zelos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zelos » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:08 pm

( I'll make a guy too, to even it out. :3 By the way, I have epic plot ideas in store for Luna. =3 PM me for details? Check yes? )
━━ ɴᴏ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Yo, my name's Zelos and I'm a gay lady
with too many OCs and a bad caffeine
addiction. I've got a bachelor's degree
in Creative Writing, and I'm passionate
about storytelling and character dev. I
also enjoy doing digital art and occasi-
onally take USD commissions!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[ sig art ] [ art search ] [ da ] [ waven ♡ ]
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
━━━ ɪ'ʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
zelos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Firewolf~ » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:21 pm

So, who are you?

Name: Arron Moon
Mortal Parents name: Cynthia Moon
Godly Parent: Hades (Arron is currently undetermined)
Picture/Description:
Arron has dark black hair and forest green eyes. He's average height, and he's paler than most people.

Digging Deeper
(Personality and HIstory 2+ senteces)
Personality; Arron is . . . a different sort of person. He finds amusement in the oddest of places, and has a knack for making people feel really awkward when he wants them to. At first glimpse, you may think he's just a rude jerk who thinks he's something pretty amazing, but Arron's not at all like that, once you get to know him. His rougher life has frayed him around the edges, but he's actually very loyal and kind if you bother to befriend him. His sense of humor is somewhat of a mystery, but most find it easier to just go with it. He's also very sarcastic, and can't really help what comes out of his mouth.
History; Like most other half bloods, Arron didn't grow up with the easiest life. Never knowing his father, he grew up with his single mother (a woman who could scarcely take care of herself) He moved from school to school, but no matter where he went, Arron was expelled. Unexplainable happenings occurred daily (mainly strange monsters that only he could see trying to rid him to shreds). One day, a guardian showed up and guided Arron to safely, explaining everything on the way. Arron just arrived at camp. He wants to keep in touch with his Mom, but is unsure how.

So, who are you?

Name: Lance Thorn
Mortal Parents name: Nancy Thorn
Godly Parent: Apollo
Picture/Description: Lance has longish blond hair and bright blue eyes. He's average build, average height, but his fingers and rough from handling his bow.

Digging Deeper
Personality: Lance loves joking around, and lightening the mood is his specialty. Though he does know when it's time to be serious, you can always count on him to have a sarcastic comment or joke when you need one. You may be surprised to learn that Lance is pretty resentful towards his father, and doesn't like to talk about or to him much.
History: Lance has been stuck in this camp since he was twelve years old, and he loves it. His mother sent him here when she decided that her son was too much trouble, but he doesn't hold any hard feelings towards her. No, it's Apollo he's angry at. He feels as though Apollo abandoned their family when they really needed him, and Apollo didn't claim Lance until recently. Because of this, he refuses to rely on his Father.You'd never guess though, he keeps his bitterness to himself.
Last edited by ~Firewolf~ on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Firewolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JiaPop » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:22 pm

jesus4ever wrote:So, who are you?

Name: "Um... Sekoia Cliff... You can call me Koi. My mom decided to name me after a flower, but she wanted to create a new spelling."
Mortal Parents name: "My mom's name is Nancy Cliff and my step-dad's name is Carlo Johnson (I hate his guts)."
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Picture/Discription: Image
Sekoia has black hair like Poseidon and she has blue eyes from her grandfather on her mom's side. She is 5 feet tall and she has somewhat tan skin along with pink lips. She is also 97 pounds and she dyed the ends of her hair blonde Koi also has lots of scars from her step-father's beatings.

Digging Deeper

Personality: Sekoia is a sweet but shy girl. She hates getting in trouble and she's afraid that something bad will happen if she makes a mistake (thanks to her jerkface step-father). However, if you get her angry, she'll wait and see if you're really a threat before fighting. Koi also likes to play and talk freely to friends or horses. She loves horses and would do almost anything for them. She is also the kind of person to spill oil on troubled waters. Sekoia is dyslexic too.
History: Sekoia was born in Texas, but she and her mother soon moved to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There, her mom, Nancy, got a job that could barely support them. Sekoia was just fine with it, but sometimes her mother got extremely stressed. They lived in an apartment and her mother later on got married to a rich man named Carlo Johnson. He seemed nice at first, but they soon found out he was a jerk. Nancy put up with it anyway. Whenever Sekoia did something wrong, Carlo would explode and beat her. Sekoia's mom would try to interfere and save her daughter, only to fail and get smacked herself. Every June, Sekoia would go on a vacation with her mom and go to a beach in New York. They would then go stay at a hotel nearby and Sekoia would ride horses at a stable that was close to the hotel. She would also swim in the ocean and play on the beach as well. This year, it was raining heavily while they were driving. While they were driving near a small hilly place with very small valleys as well, they were hit by a large figure. The car flipped off the road and landed on its side in a small valley. Sekoia got out of the car that was facing up and tried to get her mother out until the figure slammed into Koi. She fell to the ground and saw her mom getting out of the car. Koi screamed for her mother to go away, but her mother yelled at the figure, which turned out to be a hellhound. The hellhound growled and chased Sekoia's mom, giving Sekoia time to escape. Sekoia ran towards a pine tree that her mother told her to go to and she heard her mom shriek as the hellhound snarled and barked. When she looked back at her mom, Nancy was pinned down by the hellhound and was screaming. Then, Koi screamed at her mom again, only to be told that she needed to leave. Sekoia obeyed and ran towards the pine tree, noticing that her mom stopped screaming. She then started to scream and cry for her mom until she collapsed just past the pine tree, near a porch. She was then found and claimed by Poseidon later on after being introduced to Camp Half-Blood.

Her weapon: Image "Trovatika" Means, "Whitecaps"

Weapon's disguise: Image

How does it work?: She opens the locket and the bracelet transforms into a dagger. To change it back, she pushes the section where the cross is and it turns into a bracelet with a locket again. Just like Percy's, it always reappears on her arm if she loses it.

Powers: Can talk to horses, create earthquakes, and control water. She's not very good at controlling water though. If she loses control with water, it's not going to end well.

(Got my form all done)
╔═════════════╗

She is clothed
with strength and
dignity,and she
laughs without
fear of
the future.

Proverbs 31:25

╚═════════════╝
JiaPop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:57 pm

So, who are you?

Name: "Alexander Madison Ross....Named after my grandfather who was a great man. My father thought it would be a great idea to name me that."
Mortal Parents name: "James Carl Ross, he is my real father. Amy Jennie Ross, she is just my step-mother."
Godly Parent: "Aphrodite is my real mother, seems like I will have fun making new friends."
Picture/Discription:Image

Digging Deeper

Personality: "Alright I will tell you. Well stay back from me cause I will get upset when I don't have my space. I am not a very loving person, but when it comes to love, I am very heart struck about it. I an nice, well sometimes. I get hot-headed very quickly, so I blow up on people. I don't like to talk, cause them I make myself seem smarter than when shows in my work. I keep everything bottled up within, though I was told never to do it, I still do it. So I keep EVERYTHING at my level and keep it all hidden. So I'm also a downer about stuff, but so."
History: "I was born two months premature. I lived in the hospital for almost a year, because I was sick every time the nurse and doctors cured me. I was taken and placed at home in a bubbled, there I was known as bubble boy till I was six years old. I was soon taken to the hospital, where there they told me my immune system was finally up and running by itself. My parents where happy about that.
Time flew by quick, I am now eighteen, last year of school. I was at a school field trip, where there I was attacked my something that was not what I thought it was. Soon I was given a something that what looked like a ring, but it was a shield, and also was give a pen, but it was a sword. Then soon I was taken to Camp Half-Blood and trained there. Now I am training here and will be here until I am told I need to leave."

The ring that conceals my shield.Image
This is my shield. Image
This is the pen that conceals my sword.Image
This is what my sword looks like.Image

So, who are you?

Name: "Erika Lane River. I was named to have the nickname ER, my mother and father wanted me to be a doctor."
Mortal Parents name: "Samantha Jean River, real mother. Shane Nathan River, step-father."
Godly Parent: "Apollo is my real father. Sure, this is going to be fun!"

Digging Deeper

Personality: "I get hot-headed a lot. People can't calm me down, nor keep me from doing what I want to do. So I don't like a lot of people, but I keep it to myself. If I am going to be the daughter of Apollo, I will keep my composure during everything. I will make sure people know it as well."
History: "I was born to a wealth home. Everything was given to me, but I always leaned to give it to someone else that had nothing. I was not taught that by my own mother, but I knew that I needed to give up what I didn't need, but I knew that other people needed more than I.
When I turned eighteen, I was taken to an art Gallery, where there I was attacked by someone I thought was the one I loved, but I was wrong. Attacked and ran for my life. Heading to Camp Half-Blood I learned there, who my real father and family was. I am now here to train and fight for my family and friends. Nothing will be taken lightly when I am around."

This is my bow.Image
This is what conceals it.Image

So, who are you?

Name: "Joshua James Blue."
Mortal Parents name: "Casey Jane Maxwell is my adoptive mother. Thomas John Maxwell is my adoptive father. Bio will explain why."
Godly Parent: "Nike is my mother, yes, this will be the best cause I have never meet anyone without a victory."

Digging Deeper

Personality: "Well I can get a little love struck. Being around people I get all tough and rough, but when I am alone, I make sure that I am very studious and I also make sure my friends don't know about it. So I love to hide things, but I love to have victory. As the son of Nike, I will make sure I make her proud in all my victories."
History: "Abandoned at only three months old, I was left to die at an orphanage that my father that was abandoned. Soon I was taken in that next morning. Everything was different, I was treated with more respect from the people at the orphanage than when my real father did. Soon I was much taller, stronger, and much more than I was when I was a little child. At age five I was adopted by a nice young couple who took me to their ranch and raise me with all the love and discipline that was needed for me.
Now, at age 19 I live with my foster parents, Thomas and Casey Maxwell, upon our loving ranch. Hard working with everything I have, finishing my last year of high school, which I started later than the other kids, I knew that I was older, but I was much smart than I showed everyone. Soon, after a late football game, of corse my team and I won, I was attacked with force in the locker room. I ran home, everything was different, they told me that I needed to be taken to somewhere they new I would be safe. While telling me everything, we were all attacked instantly, only miles away from Camp Half-Blood. Both my foster parents were killed, nothing was right, I ran for my life, which was not what I wanted to do, but I knew if I didn't I would die. So I reached Camp Half-Blood, where I now resign and live."

This is my Dual Sword.Image
This is what conceals it.Image

So, who are you?

Name: "I-I'm....Umm, I'm.....I'm Rayley Lee Nation"
Mortal Parents name: "Lilli Carolin Nation, real mother. Jordan Max Nation."
Godly Parent: "Ares i-is my real f-father."

Digging Deeper

Personality: "I-I'm very s-s.....Shy. I hide while being me, though when I get in my armor, my face is hidden, and people don't know who I am, my braveness comes out because I know that being the daughter of Ares, you need to have brute strength to fight well in war."
History: "So I will tell you what has happened to me starting a few years back. That is all I remember. I was never much of a school loving person, only because I was very shy.
So here goes. I was taken to a party, where there I was attacked by a creature, which it chased me for thousands of miles. I was to scared to do anything, but run, running was my choice. It chased me to Camp Half-Blood, where there I had killed the beast that chased me, but I have no idea how I killed it. Soon after than, while stepping into the camp, I passed out and was admitted into the hospital, where there I soon woke up and was shown around. Now I am living here, where I will not go anywhere, without hiding from people."

This is my dagger.Image
This is what conceals it, an anklet.Image
Last edited by ciel + sebastian on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Infernia » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:20 pm

So, who are you?

Name: "My name is Sasha Knight. Don't wear it out!"
Mortal Parents name: "My mom's name was Madison Knight." (She has a step-dad as well. Ask her about him.)
Godly Parent: "I am proud to be the daughter of Ares."
Picture/Description: Image

Digging Deeper

Personality: "Well, first off, I'm a total tomboy. I love to do all the stuff guys do... including play video games. I do play hard to get at times. I can be rude but that's only to people who deserve it. I am not afraid to speak my mind. If I feel something needs to be said, I'll go right ahead and say it. I don't care who I'm talking to. Deep down, I truly am a caring, loving person. It takes a while to see that side though. I am not quick to anger but when I do get mad, you better have a bomb shelter to hide in. I would gladly stand up for the ones on my good side... if you do happen to be on my good side. If you wish to know more, get to know me. I don't bite. At least not hard enough to cause severe damage."

History: "I really prefer not to talk about it but if you insist. I grew up in California, right on the shore. I have tons of surf competition medals to show for it. My dad died when I was 6. He had Bi-Polar Disorder and shot himself. After that, I blamed my mom for everything until I was about 9, not knowing how to cope with the pain... or at least that's what I believe. Ever since then I haven't had a very strong relationship with my mom. Last year, my mom remarried. I hate the guy but I didn't want to ruin my mom's happiness. When my mom is gone on business trips my step-dad tends to get drunk and can be abusive. I have been a victim quite a few times but I just shake it off and continue on with my life. My mom still doesn't know about that. My step-dad is rich though so I am constantly getting apology gifts. I hate it! I feel spoiled and I hate feeling like a rich, city girl. I mean besides my video games. I can never have enough of those. Anyway, if you want to know anything else about my history, ask me."

Weapon:Image

Concealed By: Image

How it works: The battle axe charm attaches to the black dog tag and they both slid onto the chain necklace.

So, who are you?

Name: "I'm Daniel Stark."
Mortal Parents name: "My father is known as Garret Stark."
Godly Parent: "I am a son of Hecate."
Picture/Discription: Image (Sorry I used a celebrity picture. I couldn't find another picture like this to describe him.)

Digging Deeper
(Personality and History 2+ sentences)

Personality: "I am pretty secretive and tend to stay to myself. Once you get to know me however I really am a nice, fun guy. That's the thing though. I don't get to know anyone new except my friends from preschool. We have ALWAYS been friends. I do go out, quite often actually. I just don't bother talking to new people. I don't talk a lot unless I'm with my close friends.

History: "I have lived a pretty good life, except that I never met my mom. I lived a good, happy life. Never having to worry about money, where my next meal was going to come from, or what I was going to where the next day... When I was 16, my dad told me my mom was Hecate and I was a demigod. He almost immediately shipped me off Camp Half Blood. I was NOT happy.

Weapon: Image (Dark Magic)

Concealed By: Image

How it Works: If Daniel rubs his hand over the tattoo, the dark magic is activated and he can cast spells.
Last edited by Infernia on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Life doesn't get better by chance, it gets better by change.

Hi everyone! My name is Infernia, but you can always give me a nickname. I am a female living in the US EST time zone. I love writing and roleplaying, so I am almost always open to those things. I love random messages, so feel free to PM me! I do have Skype and AIM, so just ask if you want either of those.

Ask.fm--Imgur--DeviantArt--Daemon's Site
Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radio.active. » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 pm

This should be fun. Accepted, all of you))
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ciel + sebastian » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:27 pm

--Yay thanks. ((:--
        Hello everyone.
        Sebby's successor here!
        Sadly my auntie passed away and I will be taking over her account.
        Ihope I can make friends and learn to get out of first person writing!
        RIP and HONOR to the Original sebby!
        You'll be dearly loved and missed you sweet, sweet soul!😔💕
ciel + sebastian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me