*Chasing Dreams* ~FREE PETS IF JOIN!!!!!!~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~Accepting-In great need of more member

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:30 am

Elaina sighed sadly "Yes Cousin, i know" she said. She realized they were now in the West Wing. She looked down and her hands "But why is it every princess must, surely mother and father love each other right?" she asked her cousin.
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
(Black Rabbit) Alice + (White Rabbit) Alice <3
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:13 am

Alexander laughed softly "Maybe for some of the older knights, but the squires they all revel in their strength. They all believe if they are strong and win wars that they will win the fair maiden and fame. They are all still in training they haven't learned anything or truly faced the horribleness of war". Alexander walked a little further on the main path then turned then off the road following a small game trail. They soon came upon a small meadow that's edge was made of different berry bushes "Here we are miss".
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:27 am

Clover lead her down the stone walkway towards her chambers. "I believe they learn to love, Elaina." She muttered quietly, feeling awful about what she was saying. Even though it was the truth, it was hard. Countless princes and princesses had been married off to unknown strangers, for a union. It was a fate that every royal bore.
All the peasants wanted to be royalty. To eat a feast each day and bathe in riches. All without the understanding of the price it cost. The price of love.

Cilla rushed over to the bushes looking at the ripe fruits with a smile. "Their so ripe! This has to be at least a feasts worth here!" She sighed picked a handful of the raspberry's and placing one in her mouth. They even tasted good. The flavour danced on her tongue and the juice escaped through a corner of her mouth. Giggling she brushed it away and offered him one.

x
x

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ and the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:36 am

Alexander smiled as he watched her running around placing the basket by a strawberry bush. He looked over to see her eating some of the raspberries and smiled. When she went to hand him one he shook his head "No no I am not very fond of raspberries". Alexander then turned and squatted down moving his sword so it would not be in the way. He then started to pick the strawberries carefully placing them in the basket taking out the other things in it first. He ate a few of the strawberries as he went, but put most in the basket his finger turning red from the juices.

(I think I am going to play Jarov. Do you think it is a good idea or should I leave him for someone else to rp?)

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Elaina, gasped softly and sadly at what her cousin had said, thought she knew it was wrong she was totally in love with Lord Klive , but she was the heir to the throne and she had to marry a prince. She sadly followed her cousin "May we never speak of this again please cousin?' she asked pleading. She stopped her cousin and held her arm looking at her hopefully "I just hope the prince I marry will learn to love me as I him" she said
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~Needs Members free pet if join~

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:42 am

BUMP?)
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:44 am

{Sorry I have been so darn busy... But I'm here now. And I say, why not!}
Clover nodded; "I will not speak of it again." She promised before pushing open the doors to her chambers. Shooing out a serving maid, who had just finished making the bed, and went over to the wardrobe. Opening the oak door she started to flick through the dresses.

Cilla finished with the raspberry's and ran over to kneel beside him. There she started to help him with the strawberry's, her hands turning red with the juice. They looked almost bloody. Out of place with her soft blond curls and rosy cheeks.

x
x

the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~Needs Members free pet if join~

Postby Ninavi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:42 am

(It's alright I was busy all weekend too. I hope everything is alright and am happy to see you back. :D I will be adding Jarov's profile to the front page.)

Alexander was deep in thought as he went through the berries only picking the most ripe and largest of the strawberries. As he did he wondered who Cillia worked for not daring to ask thinking it rude. He also wondered what she thought of him. At the thought he blushed bright red thinking about the girl. She was very beautiful even though she had not grown into a women yet. She had a soft gentle face and small hands and her hair looked soft to the touch. Alexander shook his head to drive the thoughts away before he noticed that she has moved to sit beside him to pick berries. He blushed again before he went back to picking the berries only faltering a moment. When he had picked only the best from the bush he looked over to Cillia her hands red as blood. He found he did not like the site and grabbed a cloth he always had in a pocket and held it out to her "Here to get the juices off your hands. It will probably stain a little, but its nothing some water can't fix"

Jarov sighed in relief as the walls of Outremer loomed in front of him the sight of his sisters home more like a home then his old kingdom. He had ridden ahead of his party to see the walls having been home sick the last few weeks. He missed his daughter, sister, and his laughable brother in law, the king. He had had no fun with the emotionless Lord Klive. The lords little sister the only relief to his boredom. Jarov picked up the sound of the rest of his party coming up behind him. The party consist of 20 of his own guards and 20 of Lord Klive's. All were on horse back and there were three cart filled with various things and last a open carriage that the Lady Isla road in. Jarov turned his horse to face them seeing Lord Klive at the lead of the party.

Lord Klive sat proudly upon his horse his back straight and eyes forward. He had set a quick pace for the party wanting to sleep in a bed in the castle rather then in a tent for once. He was warry from the ride his eyes black rimmed and his face contorted into a permanent scowl. His dark eyes seemed even more stormy as he rode along. He sighed and relaxed only slightly his shoulders dropping a little as the very edge of the Outremer walls came into view. By the time he could see most of the wall Jarov came into sight sitting upon his horse staring at the walls. When the man turned Klive gave a curt nod to the other man as he fell in beside him. Klive relaxed more as they made there way to the gate of the East. He heard one of the knights call out that their party had arrived and the gates opened allowing them into the city. He spotted with his dark eyes a squire running toward the castle to announce their arrival to the king and queen.

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~FREE PETS IF JOIN!!!!!!~

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:35 am

Princess Elaina giggled, she sat in the bed "But that does not mean i still can not swoon over him" she said. She heard the gates open "They are here!" she said happily. She clapped her hands excitedly "Hurry cousin! i need to find my white silks! Quickly let us go!" she said ushering Clover to the door.

Princess Elaina's dog sat beside the throne patiently. He had been raised in the palace, and learned to act proper. He held his head high and watched the door expectantly.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:18 am

Clover pulled on her newest and favourite gown and raced out the door. Practically flying down the stairs she raced through the castle, hitching the dress to her knees she her bare feet to run freely. Her father was here. He was home finally! Jumping down the last four stairs, she put her right hand up to straighten the circlet that balance gently on her perfect locks.

Cilla held her small, work worn hands out so that he could wipe the juice away from them. A bad thought suddenly occurred to her. "Oh god, if I get this juice over my mistresses clothes; I'm for it. She'll send me to the dungeons or throw me to the guards." She suddenly started to panic, her fingers shaking as she stared at them, holding the worn fingers up to her face. "Oh god, oh god!"

x
x

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me