*Chasing Dreams* ~FREE PETS IF JOIN!!!!!!~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~FREE PETS IF JOIN!!!!!!~

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Bump?
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
(Black Rabbit) Alice + (White Rabbit) Alice <3
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 am

Lord Klive looked at the dog with a raised eyebrow somehow feeling like the dog could see past his mask. He liked it little, but said nothing when he tuned back to the princess nodding to her first question. Klive looked over to his sister as she spoke and squeezed his arm. He rolled his eyes and kept from shaking his head "Of course dear Isla". Lord Klive turned to follow Elaine his mind turning to darker thoughts. He thought about all the things he would have to do when he returned to his serf. He was having problems with the farmers and would have to take care of that and his council was pressuring him to arrange a marriage which he very much wished not to do. He could not bare the thought of his dear sister ever leaving him. He was so protective of his sister and he knew this all to well.

(Sorry for the wait it has been some really crazy past week or so. :oops: )
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:51 am

(Oh hai! i know what you mean)
Princess Elaina turned to face them "Shall i take you to your rooms first?" she asked. She resed her hands on her lap, as her silks covered them, she smiled brightly at Lord Klive, he hand been a perfect gentleman when he came. She wondered to herself 'I wonder if im okay, i-i mean in princess buisness, i wonder if im acting properly'. She lowered her head in thought.

Lady Isla looked around the corridor "Its a beautiful palace" she said. She looked at her brother "You can decide if we go to our rooms brother, i have no need to do anything" she said. She smiled at the sweet dog and crouched down to pet him.
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:13 am

Lord Klive patted his sisters hand on his arm and looked at her smiling a half smile before his face went back to an emotional mask as he looked at the princess. "It has been a long trip from my Serfdom and I think it best if me and my sister head to our rooms to freshen up. Then I think it would be a nice distraction to have a stroll around the castle with such a lovely guild as yourself". Klives voice held no emotion not making the compliment sound very much like one. He stood stiffly his face still emotionless and eyes dull as he waited for the princesses reply.

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:56 am

oOCloveOo wrote:Clover grinned and twirled happily, before leaving the grand hall. Her farther was home. He was home! It didn't take her very long to make her way though the maze like corridors to reach the kitchens, she had been down there so often now it was like remembering how to curtsy. She skipped her way there, until she was just outside the door, where she took off her shoes she that she would be quieter are slipped inside the room. No body ever saw her. She was too small, but that suited her just fine. The cookies where cooling on a tray, and after five minutes of crawling around she had 5 warm cookies in her hands. Then she ran for it. Up the stair cases and through the halls, back to the thrown room, to share them with the king

x
x

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ and the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:17 am

Elaina dipped her head "Thank you for the compliment, then i shall take you to your rooms" she said. She turned around "Follow me please" she said and went up to Lady Isla's room "Lady Isla, this is where you will be residing" she said. She smiled at her then Lord Klive.

Lady Isla smiled and dipped her head 'Thank you" she said, she turned to her brother and hugged him "See you in a bit brother" she said and opened her door. She slowly went in and observed her room "Wonderful" she muttered to herself. She laughed to herself and ran onto her bed "Soft" she sighed, then she closed her eyes and breathed softly.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:28 am

Lord Klive smiled and nodded following after the princess making sure to memorize every step. When they reached Isla's room Klive frowned not wanting to leave his sister alone. He hugged his sister back squeezing her tightly and kissing the top of her head. He waited till she was safely in her room to turn to Elaine signaling he was ready to head to his room.

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:54 am

Elaina dipped her head "Lets go" she said and turned to leave. She walked down the hall towards Lord Klive's room "So tell me, how was your last battle?" she asked. She didn't want to be nosy but she wanted to start a conversation, the day was dull and she was bored.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:28 am

Lord Klive was deep in his own thoughts as they took each twist and turn making sure to make a mental map of his surroundings as they went. He was broken from his thoughts by Elaina's words as he tried to focus once again. "It was just a scuffle with one of the neighboring kingdoms lords. It seems like they were more testing our power then actually attempting to win" Klive spoke with the same bored tone as before not really having cared about the fight. Unlike most he did not like to gloat about his victories.

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:52 am

Elaina raised her head with a jerk then let it slightly droop again. "I see, well thank goodness for that, or maybe some of the men wouldn't see their longing family members...like cousin Clover" she said quickly. Elaina cleared her throat and stopped at Lord Klive's room "This is where you'll be residing my Lord" she said, her eyes were narrowed tothe ground as she felt a warm but unwelcoming waved go over her. 'Excitment?' she thought then managed a mischevious smile, "I-um,I hope you enjoy it, u-um w-will you excuse me for a minute?", she bit her lip, and her eyes danced. She started to make a plan.
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me