Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Psycho walked in behind Evan, gaging slightly. "My dear boy, you smell awful!" He whispered. He then looked to Aereo, "Puppy is gonna get it. Perhaps we should let all three of us punish him, Evan?" He had turned his marble like head to the man, his red eyes glowing. He opened his mouth, retracting his fangs.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:31 pm

Aereo lifted his paws from his face slowly, then looked over at Evan and this new, and very creepy, person. He didn't say anything, just looked at the two with mixed expressions. Uncertainty, distrust, and nonchalance. Many other feelings as well. But right now, fear was not evident. He'd gotten over that. Right now, he was almost curious as to how things would play out.

Aereo slipped out from behind his hiding place, bounded up the shelves and disappeared into the air shafts all in one swift and fluid movement, alot like a cat. He pulled himself forwards, and turned to go down a shaft that led to a different hall. He kicked in the grafting, and it fell to the ground with a clank. Aereo slipped out, landing on the ground with the grace and silence of a feline, then lifted his bloodied head and looked around. Then, he took off at a trot down the hall.
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Psy leaned on a wall infront of Aereo, his fanged smirk meant to be calm. "You stink, you know." He laughed, chewing on a single black claw. These claws were like Alexander's nails, sharper then even Jade's sharpest scalpel. He drew the same claw down the side of his face, causing nothing to happen.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Aereo shot a glare in Psy's direction. "You care," he snorted, flicking an ear. "You're not exactly too pretty yourself. You shouldn't be talking." All of his normal politeness and friendliness was gone, for the moment at least.
    Aereo pivoted on one back foot, then shot off in the opposite direction, gone within a a second due to his speed abilities.
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:45 am

((XD I like where this is going.))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:54 am

Psy was again, in front of Aereo. He had a sick smile plastered to his face. "I would like to see you so much at try and play Man Hunt with me." The Vampyre chuckled, his red eyes still calm. He was a psychopath, only able to be controled by Jade, and when she wasn't around, bad things tended to happen. "Now, would you like me to do to you what Jade and I did to Inu, or should shock treatment work?" He seemed to ask very calmly, but that sick look was still plastered to his features.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:09 am

Aereo took a step back. He narrowed his eyes. "What you did to Inu? Did you show him your face? That's bad enough torture." He shot back, showing no outward reaction to the idea of getting electrocuted. Inside, though, he cringed. Just the idea of it.. flesh wounds were easy to handle. They went away. Hydroelectrocution burned from the inside out. To feel hundreds of thousands of volts of electricity coursing all around you, through your bones, streaking through your muscles... To feel your very blood, a kind that's supposed to be invisible, your weapon, literally boil and even conduct the electricity. A living transformer, in a way.

Aereo rocked his weight back on his hind legs. He bared sharp fangs at Psy. "Are you just gonna follow me around like the creep you are, or are you gonna do something?"
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:24 am

A black mist rolled from the wall, a spot an inch taller then Jade. Psy began to laugh. "I know I am a creep, but I could kill you with a flick of my wrist. But no, I am not going to do anything...." Jade stepped from the wall, straightening her lab coat with quick movements. She turned her head slowly to look at Aereo, the same sick smile Psy wore twisting onto her face as she took in the Blood on Aereo. "I am. You killed a man I thought of as a younger brother, and you will face my blade." Her words were cold, not the warm tone she normally used with Aereo. Her eyes were now a sharp, amber color and a deep, bloody red. This was Demon Jade, much more scary then normal Jade. She had thick black smoke rolling from her shoulders, and the simple way she stood screamed for all near her to run and never look back.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:42 am

Aereo took a step back and bared his teeth again. "You know, Evan wouldn't be too happy that his little plaything killed one of the foremost experiments at this lab." He said venomously, narrowing his eyes. "And don't underestimate me, either. It's no cakewalk trying to kill a bioweapon."

Aereo lashed his tail, eyes glinting with malice as he glared back at Jade. His look said, 'Just try me.'
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:49 am

"Evan, never has to know. My pet could snap you like a twig." She sneered right back. She wouldn't budge, but the tall thing that was Psy loomed at her side. He work that same, psychotic grin that gave him the name of Psycho. His fangs dripped and his eyes seemed to dance like fire. Jade was utterly calm, but smirking all the same. "It's no easy task to kill a demon either, pup."
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me