Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) OPEN!

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 am

((East, please.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:17 am

((Alright. I anticipate your forms.))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:23 am

{Evan Briar} Scientist
Name
Evan Briar
Nickname
Dr. Briar
Appearance
Evan has light brown, messy hair that falls down in front of his face often. His right eye is dark brown, nearly black, while his left eye is a dark pine green. He is of average height, and is a little skinnier than most. His skin is entirely pale, as if he himself never gets to see the sun, or even set foot in it. He never really smiles, and his eyes hold nearly no emotions. His lips are of average size and deep in color, with long eyelashes that makes him look younger than he actually is.
He usually wears the same black shirt and black jeans every day, while having a large white lab coat thrown over his shoulders. An odd habit of his includes wearing the lab coat only over his shoulders, and never really putting it on all the way.
Scientist's Outlook
An experiment is something that needs to be tested, proven, and hypothesized about. It is nothing but a small portion of science as done around the world. They are nothing but pieces of a larger puzzle that needs to be finished. It is his duty to dissect and experiment to see what he can achieve, and what he can do to further science.
Goal
He hopes to achieve the better good for all humanity. If he can learn how to strengthen genetics, and use what is available to him at Laboratory Thirteen, he may be able to make the human race stronger, and more powerful.
Personality
Evan is almost emotionless, but in a cruel and distinct way. Even if his looks are empty and without much conviction, his voice tells a different story about the lust for better knowledge of his experiments. For this reason is he distinguishable from his brother, Willy. He is someone who never loses his temper, and always keeps his cool no matter what the situation is, or what is given to him. He is stone; unmovable and cold. He cares nothing for anyone except for his brother, and won't back down from any chance to turn even his fellow scientists into his experiments.
Sexual Allignment
Straight
History
When he was born, he was a triplet, but one of the triplets died soon after birth. His mother, too, died that same night from the exertion. Growing up his father was constantly at work, and left the two boys home alone to fend for themselves. His interest in science took root when he was outside, looking at life around him. He knew there must be a greater purpose for every herb, every plant, and ever being in existence.
When his father lost an arm in his construction job while pouring cement, it became final. Evan wanted to learn more about the human body- about regeneration and strength. He wanted to create the perfect human, and spread its excellent genetics to the people. He was in high school then, and it wasn't long before he graduated college and was found by the other childhood prodigy; Seth. Seth was interested in the boy's obsession and ambition, offering him a job. Evan gladly accepted.
Theme Song
Metallica- One
Crush
No One
Lover
No
Other
Not at the near moment.

{Willy Briar} Scientist
Name
Willy Briar
Nickname
Dr. Willy
Appearance
He has light brown hair (although a couple shades darker than that of his brother's)that he keeps slicked back and neat. He is blind in his left eye, and in the other it's the same shade of brown that his brother has. His lips are a little thinner and a lighter shade of flesh. Although he looks a lot like his brother in size and weight, he enjoys just a little bit more sun. He does smile a little, but only slightly and always in a half smile with only the slightest turn upward from the corner. While looking at him, he has a more shy look than anything, but he still has a bit of that cold insanity that he and his brother share.
He always wears the same outfit as his brother, but tends to wear a thin silver bracelet around his wrist, and a cross necklace around his wrist. The bracelet was his mother's when she died, and the necklace was his father's before he, too, died shortly after his college graduation.
Scientist's Outlook
They are living people, too, but they are what they are. He expects them to behave, and in return he will make it as painless as he can for them. Even though he's considerably kinder than his brother, he still acts a lot like his brother does in terms of "the greater good" and how they are simply tools for them to use.
Goal
Willy hopes to be able to help his brother in any study his brother finds interesting at the time being. His only goal is to satisfy his twin.
Personality
Willy is a funny and enlightened boy. Although shy, he has a strange sense of twisted humor. He has a knack for keeping silent unless attempting to scare or tease the experiments in any way he deems worthy. He loves a good joke, but doesn't stick to groups long enough to hear them. He's a good friend most of the time, but hovers by his brother as if there's nothing else he was born to do than be loyal to only his brother. If you spend enough time around him, you will begin to notice that he has extreme headaches randomly, and will show every once and a while a more psychotic side.
Sexual Allignment
Bisexual
History
((See Evan Briar))
Theme Song
Gackt- Lust for Blood
Crush
No One Yet
Lover
He doesn't have a crush, he doesn't have a lover.
Other
Nothing really.
Last edited by Season of the Star on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:56 am

{Dr.Eleanore Giada} Scientist

Name
Eleanore J. Giada
Nickname
Jade
Appearance
Eleanore is not very tall, she stands at a hight of about Five foot five she is curvy, sort of like a modle, but not quite. Her raven-black hair falls to about the center of her back, if she should have it down, if not it is normally kept in a tight bun in the center of her skull. Her left eye is as green as Jade, her right is as blue as the sea.
Scientist's Outlook
She sees them as a way to enhance the human way of life and to gain knowlage.
Goal
To be able to fully understand how a human works, and to beable to change 'What god gave them' to suit the needs of that person.
Personality
She is very cold and seems angry almost all the time towards the experiments, but kind very happy around the other Scientists. She is known to be snappy at times, and quiet at others, prefering to onserve rather then talk. She will jump to defend her closest friends, should they have been insulted, or embarrassed in any way by another, before one can bat an eyelash. She loves music, and is normally found, in her lab with a pair of headphones stuck in her ears, researching some form of Genetic mutation.
Sexual Allignment
Bisexual
History
N/A
Theme Song
From Yesterday - 30 Seconds To Mars
Crush
No one at the moment
Lover
No one at the moment
Other
No

((I am still trying to find a picture for her, give me a bit.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:03 am

((First- that's creepy. Before I read yours, I made my scientist twins have two colored eyes as well.... Second- As soon as you read the rules you may be accepted.))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:06 am

((How is that creepy?)
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:11 am

(do we have to use your forms or can we use our own kind but including everything on yours)
Image Your argument is invalid
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:13 am

((Well, I guess that was a wrong choice of words. 'ironic' would be a better word for it.
@mariki- I'd prefer that you use mine.))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 am

((Alright, thank you for joining, Crookedheart.))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me