Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:39 pm

((XD Still two on two... Eh. I'll ask... someone else... maybe... *Fail*
Don't even remind me. My sister; "Don't talk to my fish like that! They have feelings to, don't you Cray, Sol, Moon, Yin, Yang, and Ichigo" She strokes the tank.))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:40 pm

((-Freaking hula dances with Season- Under Da sea! Darling its better, down where it's wetter take it from me!))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsram » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:41 pm

(And... those lyrics don't make me think negatively at all :D)
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:42 pm

((XD *Change tune* They're coming to take you away, haha! They're coming to take you away hehe, hoho- to the funny farm!))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsram » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:43 pm

(Yay funny farms :DDD)
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:49 pm

((YES!!!!-Rolls on the floor.-))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:50 pm

((Where life is beautiful all the time, and you'll be happy to see the nice young men with the clean white coats, and they're coming to take you away haha!))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:54 pm

((You thought it was a joke and so you laughed, you laughed, when I have said that loosing you would make me flip my lid....RIGHT!? I know you laugh I heard you laugh you laughed and laughed and now you see I've gone completely out if my mind.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:56 pm

((XD I love that song! I even have it in the Grell's insane dedication. It's awesome. http://youtu.be/3PDmfHqbB0g ))
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:53 pm

((Eh. I'm going to have him be a Vampyre, but he's going to be a bit different. Plot twists, you know. I thought about each plot, and I favored the Vampyre outcome, thus...))

Evan stood there in the doorway, glancing over Aereo's trembling form to his mutilated brother. He simply stood there, one hand gripping the door frame with white knuckles. His eyes were expressionless, and as his hand slipped from the frame, the door swung open a bit more. He took one step forward, blood splashing around his shoes as he approached his body. He bent down, blood soaking his white lab coat and staining it a permanent red. He touched Willy's cold, dead cheek and sighed. He took out a small recorder from his pocket, pressing the button and talking into it.
"Death confirmed. Willy Briar." He checked his watch, "By the time between Aereo's calls and finding the body, I'd estimate the time of death to be around four-thirty-seven pm." He said simply, standing back up. He looked back at Aereo, noting the blood matting in Aereo's form, "Cause of death; plausibly the ripping out of the throat. The culprit behind this is most likely Aereo, a wolf-hyena-human hybrid with promethium blood."
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me