A Second Chance [Terra Nova Role-Play]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

A Second Chance [Terra Nova Role-Play]

Postby rose; » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:05 pm

The year is 2137. The eigth pilgrimage is right around the corner, and you can't wait to go. The people in Terra Nova are waiting just as excitedly- waiting for new supplies, new medicine, and new people. The sixers lie in wait too though, ready to pick off whoever they can. As you approach the portal, there's excitement abuzz- its a new life, a second chance. You won't die from just breathing without a respirator, though you might get eaten by a Carno... Even so, the odds are much more in your favor in Terra Nova. You're told of how you might experience some difficulty breathing as you come through the other end of the portal, but a group will be waiting to help. You will be unaccustomed to the brightness of light, the oxygen rich air. You'll soon be use to it though,and led back to the wonderful camp that you'll now call home. Commander Taylor greets everyone with a very refreshing speech, and then you're led off to your appropriate houses, shown around. Hopefully you'll get right to making friends and finding new things, maybe someone can show you around.
After all, it is a new life. A second chance.
Last edited by rose; on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Second Change [Terra Nova Role-Play- WIP]

Postby rose; » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:42 pm

asdfkasdfas;dfk
asdfkasdfas;dfk
ᴛᴇʀʀᴀ ɴᴏᴠᴀ; Terra Nova was established by Taylor, the first through the portal. He spend almost a half year on his own, living in the trees before the rest of the people from the very first pilgrimage came through. They established Terra Nova, and have mantained it ever since. The walls are very high- three times the size of any man, and big enough to keep all but the spinosaurus out. They smooth wood, very large logs. Inside is houses for everyone- three rooms to each house, dining room, living room, and kitchen. Each is exactly the same. There's a market place for trading and buying [currency is a terra] and in the middle is Commander Taylor's workplace, where he commands most his troops. There's a hospital also.
The only way to get to Terra Nova is to either win the lottery, or have a skill needed, or be sent with your parents.

ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ; Commander Taylor was the first to come through the portal, and though he may seem a bit rough, he really does care about the society. He will do anything- and I mean anything to keep it safe from harm. He runs the troops, and his right hand [wo]man is general washington.

ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ;The time portal is the device that brought everyone to Terra Nova through the time rift. The time rift is not in the same time stream, if it was anything in the past would drastically alter the future. The Eye is a device that stores every and any recorded event, easily and readily available to be brought up with a few words. However, only special personnel are allowed there. PlexPad is a mostly cheap, its a futuristic iPad! It uses clean energy, but be careful- the power sources are limited in Terra Nova. Rebreather7000 is an air purifier, like a doctor's mask. Power Cells are what most things get energy from, and are what they sound like. Laser Knives are a bit self explanatory. The guns are also sonic, not bullets.

sɪxᴇʀs; The Sixers are a group of humans who came to Terra Nova on the sixth pilgrimage [hence the name sixers]. They are intent on taking out as many citizens of Terra Nova as they can, and live in the trees. They have a spy in Terra Nova, but no one can figure out who. They often know where and when to attack then, and their goal is to attack and kill Commander Shepard.
they work with Commander Shepard's son, who has disappearred, and is working on an equation to make the portal go both ways. No one knows why they are doing what they're doing however.

Click here to see a picture of each Dinosaur.

ɴʏᴄʜᴏʀᴀᴘᴛᴏʀs; Nychos are best related to a velociraptor, in size and shape. They're small and agile, very smart. They won't attack the wall, but they might attack someone out alone. They usually hunt in groups of two to four, but won't attack a large group. They're more uncommon, since they don't attack a large group.
Common.

sʟᴀsʜᴇʀs;Not a known dinosaur, they are one of the best hunters in Terra Nova. They hunt at night, and in packs, usually of about four to five individuals. They spread out and scope out prey, before calling to others. Male slashers have shar barbs on the ends of their tails that will kill quite easily, so give them their space. A lot of space. They wouldn't attack the camp however. Common.

ᴄᴀʀɴᴏᴛᴀᴜʀᴜs [ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀs ᴄᴀʀɴᴏs]; Carnos will hunt together or alone, and probably best relate to the T-Rex. They are slightly smaller, a bit more agile, and have crest over their eyes. They may attack the walls if they were coaxed or provoked. Common.

ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ғʟɪᴇs; The dragon flies are how the sixers and their spies inside the colony communicate. They can be trained to respond to certain frequencies, and will come and carry a message when they hear said frequency. Only the sixers and their spy know of this though.

ᴏᴠᴏsᴀᴜʀᴜs; They aren't harmful, but they are mischievous. They like nickel, and can smell it from far away. Unfortunately, most of the communication lines from out of colony research stations are made of nickel, and they like to chew them up, causing many problems. They aren't harmful, just troublesome. Uncommon.

sᴘɪɴᴏsᴀᴜʀᴜs; The largest meat eating dinosaur to walk the earth! Thankfully, they're quite rare.

ʙʀᴀᴄʜɪᴏsᴀᴜʀᴜs; the largest plant eating dinosaurs, these long necks are completely harmful and quite common. They sometimes even approach the walls, and its possible to feed them from your hands.

ᴘᴛᴇʀᴏsᴀᴜʀs; Nasty little buggers they are. They're like small pteridactyl, with claws and small teeth. They migrate every twenty to thirty years, and a few might come at a time, but soon theres millions of them! They swarm and attack, and can kill. Rare.

Last edited by rose; on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby rose; » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:43 pm

No arguing~ With me or anyone on the thread. Yes, your characters argue, but not the people please. It's rather... tiresome. Take it to PM please, or I will report it.
      The town~ Don't argue with me about what is and isn't in the town and where it should be. I grew up in this small town, though I live elsewhere now. So I do know what is where and such. I won't be strict about it, but there's no huge buildings, etc.
      Literacy~ This is a semi-literate + role-play. Please use proper grammar, correct spelling, and flowing sentences. Don't make it so large it's all fluff, but please use some description. I'm not going to put a minimum, but I would actually really like this to be more literate, so maybe two paragraphs per post? It shouldn't be hard- think of all the new things your characters will be experiencing!
      Frequence~ Unless I am notified of an absence, please post 2 times weekly for each of your characters. I don't want yet another role play to die. This will be remade once if it dies, then left, so let's not let that happen, hmm?
      Reservations~ Message me to reserve with a sample of your writing, what character you want, etc. I will hold the spot for a day or so.
      Basic Rules~ No text talk. Out of character is okay, as long as its only 'lol' 'omg', etc. Swearing is fine by me, but remember tess's rules. No going overboard in romance- I've had issues with this and have to keep myself in check often, so keep a close eye on what you're writing and take it to PM or a different site if it goes there. No pregnancies until later and been okayed by me.
      I am Mod :0~ I am the only mod of this thread and I deal with fights, mary/gary sues, and accepting/denying. I have right to deny you with no reason, and change rules as I please.
      Forms~ Use mine please ^^
      Characters~ You may have as many characters as you please, of any ages ^^ Go easy on the forms guys! I'm not judging you on them, so if you want to just post a few sentences go ahead! However, if I have not role-played with you before, I may ask for a sample. Also please add in how they got their [what they contribute or if they won the lottery], who they're leaving behind, and what they do while they're there [who/what they apprentice for, if they're old enough]

Code: Select all
[list][list][list][list][list][list][img]gif.or.something.along.those.lines.no.wider.than.five.hundred.pixels.wide[/img]
[color=transparent]as;fa;dfja;sd[/color]
[size=150][ [/size][color=#008000][b][size=150]your charrie's name here[/size][/b][/color] [size=150]][/size]
[size=120][color=#00BF00][b]- [[/b][/color] ɴᴀᴍᴇ[/size]
[size=85]name and the like here[/size]
[size=120][color=#008000][b]- [[/b][/color] ᴀɢᴇ[/size]
[size=85]age here[/size]
[size=120][color=#00BF00][b]- [[/b][/color] ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ[/size]
[size=85]gender and that stuff here[/size]
[size=120][color=#008000][b]- [[/b][/color] ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ[/size]
[size=85]personality, as in the personality, likes, dislikes, phobias, and loves. Maybe a little bit of hates too.[/size]
[size=120][color=#00BF00][b]- [[/b][/color] ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ[/size]
[size=85]I think you should know what this means. c;[/size]
[size=120][color=#008000][b]- [[/b][/color] ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ[/size]
[size=85]Are they Hetero, Bi, or Homosexual?[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

There shall be limited people n this role-play. light. has reserved a spot, but I will not take reservations from anyone else- the forms are simple and stated that they need not be overly lengthy.
Last edited by rose; on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Second Chance [Terra Nova Role-Play- WIP]

Postby rose; » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:26 pm

[img]gif.or.something.along.those.lines.no.wider.than.five.hundred.pixels.wide[/img]
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              [ Isabella Clark ]
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Isabella Coyle, normally referred to as Izzy. She's usually taken care of by many people, sort of raised by everyone at once.
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴀɢᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Female
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              personality, as in the personality, likes, dislikes, phobias, and loves. Maybe a little bit of hates too.
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              I think you should know what this means. c;
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Are they Hetero, Bi, or Homosexual?

[img]gif.or.something.along.those.lines.no.wider.than.five.hundred.pixels.wide[/img]
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              [ Jamison Clark ]
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Jamison Clark, more commonly known as Jace.
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴀɢᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Twenty
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Male
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              personality, as in the personality, likes, dislikes, phobias, and loves. Maybe a little bit of hates too.
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              James is here because of his mother, who was a doctor. He learned a great deal about medicine from her, and he could work in the hospital if he wanted, and often volunteers hour there. He is in the military most of the time however, under the command of General Washington. His mother was killed by slashers as they were transporting medicine to an outer research post, leaving him with Izzy.
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
              as;fa;dfja;sd

as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              [ Rosalie Redwood ]
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Rosalie Redwood
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴀɢᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Seventeen
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              gender and that stuff here
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              rose won the lottery to get here. She spent what little money she had to spare on a ticket, and she couldn't believe that she had actually achieved what most just dreamed of. She is leaving behind her whole family- mother, father, and brother. She didn't have a boyfriend, and is a straight A student, spending any free time studying. She hopes to go into medicine or genetics. She will be allowed to live with a family or with another teen of her age.
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Second Chance [Terra Nova Role-Play]

Postby light. » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:39 am

reserved c;

as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              [ HELLION KNOX HAWBONE ]
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              hellion knox hawbone
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴀɢᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              eighteen
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              male
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              I think you should know what this means. c;
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              bisexual
Last edited by light. on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
light.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tzephyra » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:52 am

WIP. Walter is done, but my girl is still in the works. That okay?

as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              [ Walter Kenneth ]
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Walter Stephen Kenneth, called Walt by those that would dare. His mother chose his name in an attempt to harken back to better times.
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴀɢᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Male
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Walter is a bit of a loner, though not by choice. It can just be hard to talk to a man whose mind easily switches to prehistoric monsters. He sees Terra Nova not only as a second chance but a lucrative opportunity to study those that walked his home world before his kind. He spends quite a few hours each day OTG, sketching dinosaurs and writing down their behaviors. It always a sad day for him when any sort of creature is killed, especially he is not done observing them. For this reason, he greatly loves the sonic weapons and observes ways to keep the dinosaurs humanely away from Terra Nova's gate. He also is not too fond of the military for their “shoot first” way of thinking, sonic weapon or not.
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Walter came over on one of the middle voyages and was chosen for his aptitude for prehistoric knowledge. The hardest thing for him was telling it to his mother, as it had only been the two of them since before he was born. She had always encouraged him in his work and told him that she'd be fine on Earth, as she was bedridden and too sick to secure passage. This calmed the male enough to step through the portal and into his new life. He staked out a small home near the lab. He spends much more of his time in the lab or OTG, studying the other inhabitants of their new home.
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Generally unknown, possibly non-existent.

as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              [ ]
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd

as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴀɢᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              female
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd

as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd

as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
              as;fa;dfja;sd

I have been mortal, and some part of me is mortal yet. I am full of tears and hunger and the fear of death, although I cannot weep, and I want nothing, and I cannot die. I am not like the others now, for no unicorn was ever born who could regret, but I do. I regret.

Tzephyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Second Chance [Terra Nova Role-Play-Accepting]

Postby rose; » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:05 pm

bump
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphy. » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:05 pm

[ Seraine Ciacel ]
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

Seraine Ciacel

- [ ᴀɢᴇ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Male
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Seraine detests this place. He was dragged along by his parents who were one of the most well known scientist-archaeologist duos. His mother was the archaeologist while his dad was the scientist. Seraine was neither. Raised around exploding chemicals, bones, and labs, he grew to dislike them. Though he has amazing inborn talent in both subjects as well as knowledge that would rival his parent's; he did not want to be here. He has a very proud character, and though he lets his parents run around like some untutored youth as they chased their passions and left him to practically raise himself, he absolutely disagreed when his parents came home one day, rushingly packing their bags and saying that they were going to Terra Nova. Even then, he knew what it was. His dislike of the place grew from there.
              He gaurds himself against most people due to being seen as an abnormality back on Earth. His large intelligence quotient of over 200 added to his arrogance was seen as ungraceful and unbecoming of such a talented child. So he rebelled and ignored. His pride is strong and his bite is worse than his bark. Instead of warning those who insult or annoy him, he gets back at them in the most creative of fashions. He does not cry and rarely protests due to the environment he grew up in and learned not to fight innevitable things but make the best out of the experiance. His only love falls under the name of art; which he rather fond of. He tends to stare at some of the natural wonders of Terra Nova for hours on end only to memorize their anatomy to replicate it. Should he find any interest in something or someone other than something of inspiration for his art, then consider yourself flattered.

as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              While growing up on Earth, Seraine's parents were a well-known scientist-achaeologist duo. Due to this, and a shortage of scientists and archaeologist, when they were presented the opportunity to go, they took it. Without asking for Seraine's consult, they packed their bags and dragged him along. Seraine himself was also wanted because of his large intelligence quotient of over 200 and having already recieved several degrees in science, archeology, and medicine; the longest which took him to get was medicine and he only studied it because of his parents prodding him to.
              Because of this he acted awkward around kids his age. He began to shut himself in. When he was dragged to Terra Nova, he was swarmed by people that were interested in him and his accomplishments. They were all quickly swatted aside by his trained arrogrance and ill-nature. After a few months of living there, his parents died of a strand of disease that was quickly extinguished. He currently lives alone in the residance that him and his parents used to occupy before they died and is currently waiting to get translated into a smaller occupation.

as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              -[ Description:
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Seraine is a light-build boy whose built for agility, speed, and efficiany instead of size and strength. He has long, over-grown bangs and unkept black hair which he stopped fussing over years ago. His usual outfit consists of a black cardigan and black unshirt as well as black pants. Most of his wardrobe consists of loads of the same stuff since he believes it a hassle and a stupidity to be consistantly worrying about how one should look if he can look okey in the same thing over and over. When he draws, he often pulls his bangs back and puts his hair in a short pony-tail.
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              - [ ᴏʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              Heterosexual ( maybe Bi? )
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd
              as;fa;dfja;sd

[ Please forgive me; I could not find a proper picture for him, thus I just added a description format right before Orientation ^^" ]

Sapphy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Second Chance [Terra Nova Role-Play- Accepting]

Postby rose; » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Tzephyra- I hope I spelled that right xD you're accepted!
So are you, Saphy~
rose;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Second Chance [Terra Nova Role-Play- Accepting]

Postby rose; » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:43 pm

bump