Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do think I should allow teenage pregnancies in this rp?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Re: Totally Not Normal -- New and Accepting

Postby Emmi537942 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 am

Awesome, thanks! We are sending out schedules so be sure to check your PMs!
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:04 am

Emmi537942 wrote:Awesome, thanks! We are sending out schedules so be sure to check your PMs!

{ I got it. When will you be making the first Roleplay post?}
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:04 am

Zoey sat in the principle's office with a bunch of strangers. Where the heck am I? She thought.

OOC: right now :)
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:08 am

{ That answers that. XD}
< Erikon >

Erikon felt crowded as she sat in the principal's office with a hunch of apparently random strangers. She narrowed her eyes and surveyed the immediate person to her left. Another girl, and looking just as uneasy as Eri pictured herself being. Sighing, she leaned back in the cheap plastic chair and waited for the hour long lecture she was expecting.
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:10 am

Remi
I slouch down in my chair and try to relax. whats going on, hey im probitly wondering the same thing as everyone eslse herI think to myself while I quietly chuckle.
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:12 am

Psst, Remi! Zoey whispered the her best friend who somehow also got into this mess. Where are we?
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:15 am

Remi
"I have know idea..." I whisper to Zoey as the priciple walks in.
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:17 am

< Erikon >

Eri felt herself disappear into the chair. Literally. She became invisible as the need arose, and hoped that no one had yet to notice her presence. Briefly, Erikon remembered to slow her breathing from its ragged huff's to melodic light sighs to avoid from being heard.
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:22 am

Darren
Darren silently stood in the corner of the principal's office. He sighed before walking over and sitting in one of the plastic chairs, like the other strangers were. He shook his wings a bit to see if there was still feeling in them, then suddenly felt the urge to do something, though he was unsure about what that was.
Last edited by WolfLinkEpona on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Also on Advanced Scribes; SarkySquirrel c;

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌
Current roleplays;
A V E N G E R S ➸ New Heroes ➸ CLOSED

ImageImage
WolfLinkEpona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:24 am

The door opened with a creek and a tall man with choppy brown hair stepped in. Welcome to Langel High! You are the new students right? I am your new principle, Principle Hedley.

OOC: you don't know you powers yet...
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me