ღḺεт Mε ϟłεερ...Føґεṽεґღ ╣Accepting!╣

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ღḺεт Mε ϟłεερ...Føґεṽεґღ ╣Accepting!╣

Postby Malcasia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:34 am

(awwww :3)
Salem nodded. "Yeah. I think that one day he might understand that it couldn't have been helped," He said. Havel grumbled nearby, having fallen back to sleep.

Hantu smiled and brushed Corra's hair back off her face, holding her close as she leaned against the wall of the hut, listening to the storm outside as it raged on, weakening as the time passed by.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:28 am

(<XD)

Sae stared at Zedge's figure for a moment longer, then she murmured," Do you think he'll....like me?"
~
Corra slept peacefully now, her breathing slow and steady, and she hugged Hantu in her sleep.

( Imma make Corra have a sister. :D Her name is gonna be Angel.)
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:54 am

User Name: Snowie+Ninja
Name: Angel Kimuro
Nickname: Angie, or just Angel.
What are you?: Human

{{ Ɖɛɛρɛя Ɯιтнιи }}
Personality: Angel is a sweetheart, as if even sweeter then Corra and Amane. She is sensitive to everything. Her feelings can easily be hurt,even by a matter of opinion about her.
History:She is Corra's twin. The only difference is her eyes. After her parents died, she relied heavily on Corra. At least a year after their death, she was in a deep devastation for Corra, who had passed on due to starvation. Angel was only 5 at the time. She has been able to take care of herself since Corra had died, but now she is on the verge of being sent to heaven, getting lost in the manor for a week, her body had gone into eternal sleep. She has had no food or drink for almost a week now.
Likes: Animals, having fun, being with her sister during her earlier childhood.
Dislikes: Ghosts, scary things, storms, being without Corra.

{{ Ƨмιℓɛ ғσя тнɛ Ɔαмɛяα }}
approximate height: she is short for her age, 3'5''.
hair color: white
eye color: violet
body modifications:
She is dangerously thin from starving, almost on the same verge of death Corra suffered. She is also blind.

{{ ℓσvɛ Ƨσмɛσиɛ? }}
crush: x
boyfriend/girlfriend: x
exes: x

{{ Ѳтнɛя иσtɛs? }}
Corra's twin XD Except she is younger, shorter, and her eyes are violet. But she is blind from a reason unknown since birth.
Last edited by corviidae on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:33 pm

(awwwwww!!! Omg, Her and Havel lol. but, he's like, 8 I think lol)
Salem shrugged. "I can't really say for sure sorry. He has a hard time dealing with me and his brother," He said, looking over at Zedge. He took off his now dry jacket and lay it over Zedge, looking at Havel to make sure his jacket was still covering him.

Hantu leaned against the wall of the hut and continued to rub Corra's shoulders. She sighed. She hoped she could get her out of her soon.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:26 pm

( Ikr? <XD And lulz. XD OH WAIT ...crap i forgot to add that Angel was blind. DX But in her vision, she can see the figures of ghosts around, so she is almost able to see Corra. Just a little. She finds her way around the manor be feeling.)

Angel felt the rain pelt her as she tried to find her way to shelter. She felt so soaked now..it made her uncomfortable, and she felt sick, and worse, she could not even see where she was going. She choked out a sob when she bumped into a wall, then she made herself run, hoping that would keep her from getting completely soaked. She ran, breathing hard as she did, then suddenly, she ran face-first into a hut door (the one with Hantu, Corra, and Reika). She felt the door, and she began to slam on it, not exactly finding a handle, and she began to cry out,
" Hello?! Help! Please! Someone?!" She cried, feeling her face grow hot with tears, and she felt her stomach hollowly rumble with hunger, and she banged harder, letting out another cry," Please!"
~
Corra woke instantly to banging on the hut door, and she heard a child's voice. But nervously, she crawled off of Hantu, and sat there, not knowing what to do.
~
Reika had been resting, and woke quickly, hearing pounding. She looked at Hantu," is that you?"
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:01 pm

"No," Hantu said, standing up slowly and going to the door. She opened it a bit and looked out to see a young girl banging on the door, crying for help. "Easy! Easy!" Hantu said, nearly getting hit by one of the girl's flailing fists. "Come in here before you get sick, or worse," She said, looking out and about in the rain before helping the girl into the hut.

Salem was silent for a moment and looked at Havel when he sat up again. "Can't sleep?" He asked, watching Havel. The little boy shook his head and went over to sit by Sae. "How long have you been stuck here?" he asked her, looking up at her.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:10 pm

She sighed, and she said softly," For a long time now."
~
Angel was flooded with relief when she heard a voice, and was helped in. She trembled, and hugged herself, her eyes, wide open, stared blindly in front of her.
~
Corra froze. She stood up slowly, taking a long, hard look at this newcomer.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Havel watched Sae. "You can come with us, right Salem?" He asked, looking from Sae to Havel.

Hantu saw the look on Corra's face. "Corra? You ok?" She asked.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Sae looked at him too.
~
Corra stared at Angel for a long time, half not noticing Hantu, and she murmured,"...Angel..."
~
Angel looked up at what she thought was mumuring, and she tilted her head, just barely seeing Corra's figure. Her eyes were huge now, and she squeaked," Corra!" She ran over, tripping over random obstacles, and she tackled Corra.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Hantu was slightly confused but she smiled, seeing as they knew each other made things feel a little brighter.

Salem smiled at them both. "I don't see why not. We are all looking for a way out of here aren't we?" He asked.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me