ღḺεт Mε ϟłεερ...Føґεṽεґღ ╣Accepting!╣

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ღḺεт Mε ϟłεερ...Føґεṽεґღ ╣Accepting!╣

Postby Malcasia » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Salem had enough. He ran at Reika, using his entire body to slam into her at full force run, an angry shout bursting from his throat as he ran at her.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Reika's eyes widened at the force, and she collapsed backwards, releasing Sae from her death grip. Reika coughed, feeling the wind completely knocked out of her, and now the stab mark on her chest hurting like a mother mushroomer. She whimpered, and put her hand to her chest, trembling slightly at all the sudden pain.
Sae hacked, trying to breathe from that long almost death sentence she just had. She felt dizzy, and tried to get to her feet, but fell over trying.
~
Corra's eyes widened, and she moved over towards Reika, but looked back at Hantu.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Hantu looked at Corra with an alarmed expression on her face. She wanted to help Reika but....

Salem grabbed Sae by the arm and hoisted her to her feet before picking her up and running, holding her against his chest.

(xD sorry, kind of slammed apart your plot there)
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:52 pm

( Nah...that is how I wanted it XD)

Sae gasped in a breath, her soft brown eyes pained and completely filled with wild fear as she had trouble with her breathing still. Her throat felt sore, so she reached up weakly with her hands, and gently held them on her neck, taking in long, painful breaths.
~
Reika moaned, feeling pain searing through her still, and she let out what sounded like finally, a human-like whimper of pain.
~
Corra stared at Reika, amazement, and shock in her eyes as she just rethought what she just saw.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Hantu heard the more human whimper and took a couple steps toward Reika, still being cautious.

Salem continued to run until he reached the closet. "Let's go!" He said to Zedge and Havel, Zedge picking up his younger brother piggy back style and running behind Salem.

(lol ok)
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Reika turned her head and looked up at Hantu, but winced, and she grimaced in pain, leaning forward to hide the stab that was hurting now. Scaredly, she tried to scoot away from Hantu, but kinda..had some trouble, still being completely breathless by Salem's blow.
Corra walked closer,"...Reika?" Reika trembled when she heard her name, and she tried again to at least sit up, but failed.
~
Sae moved a little, breathing hard, and she pointed weakly to the left ahead of them,"...t-turn...left..." There was a room where they would be safe on that side..safe from other ghosts who meant harm.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:52 am

Salem nodded and turned to the left, Zedge slipping on a piece of old wallpaper and nearly stumbling. He let go of Havel with one hand to brace himself against the wall and Havel shrieked as he almost fell off his brother's back. Zedge caught himself and his brother though and continued to run, wincing a bit at a pain in his wrist.

Hantu looked at Corra and limped a little closer to Reika. "We won't hurt you, Reika. We are your friends," She said softly, the motherly tone taking over the fear in her voice.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 am

Reika would of gotten up by now, but the chest pain was unbearable for her. She hissed at Hantu, then cut off with a whimper of pain, and stared up at her.
~
Sae saw the door ahead, and she felt gratitude flood over her. Her throat felt sore now, and she felt like something was lodged, preventing her from breathing normally.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:59 am

Hantu ignored the hiss and continued forward, kneeling a few feet away. "Let me see it," She said softly.

Salem ran into the room, Zedge right behind him. When Salem slowed, he looked at her. "Are you alright?" he asked her, hugging her close to him.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:19 pm

She stared at her, wondering whether she should trust Hantu or not, but sighed, and she rolled over a little, revealing the deep stab mark she had, which now was starting to bleed that strange black color.
~
She heaved in another breath, and nodded a little, having some trouble speaking.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items