ღḺεт Mε ϟłεερ...Føґεṽεґღ ╣Accepting!╣

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ღḺεт Mε ϟłεερ...Føґεṽεґღ ╣Accepting!╣

Postby Malcasia » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:55 pm

"Good, bad?" Hantu asked.

Salem watched with dispair on his face, not wanting Sae to get hurt but he guessed that she might be able to handle herself." Go," He said to Zedge and Havel, pushing them toward a door on the right, trying to get them out of the way so they didn't get hurt.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Corra shrugged,"...I...I don't know...I can't tell..."
~
Sae was first to lash out, letting out a insane, demented laugh, and she grasped hold of Reika's shoulders, shoving her to a wall. Reika winced, and let out a small grunt, then hissed at Sae, and pushed her back, grasping Sae by her arms, and spread her snake tattoos through Sae's body. Sae let out a shrill scream, blue snake tattoos similar to Reika's spreading all over her body, then she pulled away, and rammed herself into Reika again.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Salem winced when he heard Sae scream. "Don't move," He said to Havel and Zedge, turning to run toward the room but skidded to a stop when he nearly ran into two girls. One limped and the other held her up. Alarmed, thinking they were more ghosts, he ran back to Havel and Zedge. "Change of plans, move!" He said, hurrying them along. "What about Sae?" Zedge said. Salem looked at him. "We aren't going that far, just enough to stay out of sight," He said.

Hantu was about to speak when a young man rounded the corner and nearly ran into them, disappearing just as fast as he had shown up.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:09 pm

The tattoos on Sae dissapeared, only to reappear when She grabbed Reika, and Reika grabbed her, both typically choking eachother now. XD Sae cried out again, feeling the pain as the tattoos spread on her body again, and her blood cloud appeared, causing harm to Reika onpurposely, and she screeched, and slapped Reika upside the face, leaving scratches behind from her nails. She hissed back, and grabbed Sae's throat tightly, her blue eyes showing no mercy towards the 15 year old. Sae's eyes widened, and she hacked, grabbing Reika's hands in attempt to get her to let go.
~
Corra jumped when she saw the man, and she almost followed, when she couldn't help but look at the fight again.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Hantu wanted to see who the man was but decided it was best to stick with Corra. She didn't even know if he was human or not.

Salem knelt down next to Zedge and Havel, both of the boys hunkering on the floor on either side of him.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Corra looked up at Hantu," Are one of them gonna die?"
~
Reika hissed again, keeping hold on Sae's throat. Sae hissed back, but after a moment, whimpered, trying to get Reika to let go. She held on, lifting Sae off the ground slowly, her eyes cold and murderous, and glinted with the readiness to kill Sae for good. Sae cried out, and she kicked Reika in the stomach, but it did no good for her. She struggled now, grasping Reika's wrists so hard her knuckles turned white in attempt to be released.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Hantu looked at them. "I don't know," She said, hoping that the younger girl could get away.

Salem couldn't deal with it anymore. "Stay here!" He said, standing up and bolting into the hall. He ran passed the two girls again and slid to a stop near Sae and Rieka. "HEY!" He shouted at Reika. "LET HER GO!" He threw a chunk of plaster at her, hitting her in the arm.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Reika flinched when she was hit. She looked at Salem, and hissed, gripping Sae harder. Sae choked, her face turning white from lack of oxygen. Her struggling grew weaker, but she dug her nails into Reika's hands, drawing...for some reason...black blood.
~
Corra's eyes widened at the sight.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Salem's aim was a little higher this time, hitting Reika square in the face with the plaster chunk, watching as it crumbled and turned to dust on her face, chunks of it falling to the ground around her feet.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Reika paused, and just...stared at him like 'what the hell are you doing?!'. She stared for a few heartbeats longer, then looked back at Sae with a angered look on her face. Sae's eyes were brown again, and a tear rolled down her cheek, as she struggled a little more, before giving up, and submitting to Reika. Reika smiled, but then glared at Salem again before growling, and she this time, just to make him mad, shoved Sae against the wall, making her grip tighten again. Sae let out a sharp, almost inaudible squeak, and she twitched, her attempts to breathe impossible now. She kicked out one more time, and she choked again. ( lol Reika is not being nice at all this time XD)
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items